Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite TF2 Character?

Colorful Respawn

Favorite TF2 Character  

28 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Team Fortress 2 character?

• Heavy
    • Engineer
    • Spy
    • Medic
    • Sniper
    • Scout
    • Pyro
    • Soldier
    • Demoman
    • Derpy

Why not? Scout!

class_scoutred.png

Since he has the advantages of being faster and jumping higher, he can take the Intel faster. He also has a lesser chance of getting a headshot by Sniper.

• Brohoof 3

I play medic so I go for him.

Too bad I have no solly or hoovy to play with. :C

Most games I play I have a supportive role, Dota 2, TF2, Battlefield and all that stuff.

I find it more fun to control other players lives, I feel mighty!

Is not that right archimedes? :D

1393382668745.png

Edited by A CrayZ Cat
  • Brohoof 1

mmh, mmh mmhmh mh mmmh mh mh mhh!

*takes off mask*

Sorry about that,

well, its going to have to be pyro!

Pyro is best class, especially when you can do awesome crazy shiz like this:

Also its the only class I can play good :>

• Brohoof 1

It's a tie between Soldier, medic, and heavy. I'm best at Soldier, but I love the personalities of Heavy and Medic. Also demoman is cool too.

Edited by Doge is wow

Personality-wise, I choose the sniper. While the others are either cold-blooded killers, a drunken cyclops, or a magnifique ladies' man, my favourite just seems to be the possibly most sane one who treats his role as an everyday office job. The demoman is a close second, though.

As for gameplay, I choose scout. I've been playing a lot of scout lately, and I've been getting really good with him. I often favor speed over strength and power, although there have been times where I desperately need an enemy killed quickly, which the scout isn't best at. Spy comes in second, since I find him fun to use as much as I find it really hard.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'll go with...the medic! Sure, he may not be the toughest or most intimidating class there is, Hel, he's probably the weakest! But what he lacks in power, he makes up for in importance, badassery, and a hint of hax weapons, XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The Pyro - it's essentially the only character I play and actually have some RARE items for.

"Mmmph - mmph!"

Edited by Guest

The Medic. The most under-appreciated and under-played class in the entire game, bar none.

He deserves more praise than he gets. A good Medic invariably makes or breaks the game.

Soldier, he has such a cruel asshole sense of humor mixed with idiot that makes him enjoyable...plus I love his weapon arsenal. 

You like his weapons... like the whip known as the Disciplinary Action? That thing is hilariously fun to use.

"I am going to whip your a**!" [Whips -- Scout screams]

(edited)

Everybody has an important offensive power on TF2. But that offensive power means nothing if your life ends quickly...

tumblr_mhgbnkhoZM1s3todqo1_1280.png

That and I love the macabre sadist nature of the german doc...

Edited by Wild Tangent
  • Brohoof 2

My favourite class is Demoman.

(I also main him!)

Reason being is that he can be very versatile, able to lead offensive pushes or to defend any assigned area. He also has EXTREME amounts of damage output which is great for your team. He also possesses the highest DPS in the game (using the Stickybomb Launcher).

(edited)

I love how no ones picked Spy :P. I would pick spy but there a class that i like a little bit better.

I wonder who It could be...

Edited by Dr Gif
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Actually, I change my mind about my favorite TF2 character...

Sniper!

250px-Sniper.png?t=20111213024828

I like him mostly for his personality. He has the patience for an enemy to come by and get the headshot from far away... And have that enemy PISSED at Sniper. :P the Jarate works when your rifle ran out of ammo and the enemy isn't close enough for melee combat.

And

Medic!

250px-Medic.png?t=20111127145913

Since I seem to fit the role of having the urge of helping people, and this guy is played as much more less, I would also go with him.

Edited by SnipSnap