Noticed a Twilight Character Comparison

Justin_Case001

Not to mention:

Twilight Sparkle:

img-2566234-1-20120401195609!Twilight_Sp

Twilight Sparkle:

img-2566234-2-twilightedwardsparklevampi

Agreed XD

and yes I noticed that which would also be a interesting crossover...

• Brohoof 1

Edit: I do see dat pony pudge, though

Way too many hayburgers. Twilight doesn't let on as well as the truth when she says she doesn't go there often.

In other news, edited the title, OP. We try to avoid vaugeness in titles, as it looks like an unsolvable mess in search results. 'Da fuck is this guy talking about?'

In other news, edited the title, OP. We try to avoid vaugeness in titles, as it looks like an unsolvable mess in search results. 'Da fuck is this guy talking about?'

Oh. Ok.  I usually try to come up with a snappy title that doesn't give away the joke.  I will refrain from doing that in the future.  Apologies.

Oh. Ok.  I usually try to come up with a snappy title that doesn't give away the joke.  I will refrain from doing that in the future.  Apologies.

It's not an apology sort of thing, it's not like it's an official labeled rule that people get reprimended for if they don't follow without fail, it's just a service that the staff tries to do with topics, just as we move them around and do other maintenance :3 Was just letting you know so you didn't get confused.