Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ya know, I never did make one of these...

Grapz224

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I googled it. I've been on here a while and enjoy RPing here because... well... It's fun!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A dare. I dared my freind to watch Doctor Who, he dared me to watch ONE episode of MLP...I dont even know if he ever watched doctor who...damn it...I dont like the way this is going... STOP ME BEFORE I START WEARING FEDORAS.wait, I have a metal Fedora in TF2.DAMN IT!

I try my best to be fun to hear from. I run my own gaming blog. (in my sig below) and have been on here for a month or so... maybe longer.

All joking aside, I originally joined because I wanted to know how to reveal to my dad that I was a brony, (I'm still getting notifications for that post) and being a brony is a guilty pleasure of mine.

I also like Gaming... a lot... a little too much... okay it's my life... that's why I started the blog.

I am also a Whoovian, Pokemon Trainer, TF2 Merc, Aperture Test Subject, Minecraftian... the list goes on and on and on...

anyway, I never made one of these, so hi!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, Grappz.  Its great to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay.  

BTW, which Pokemon game do you have (X or Y)?

Oh, I see you play TF2... I used to love that game, I still like it, but not as much as before. 

Anyways, welcome to the forums, hope you'll have a great time, enjoy your stay.