Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Wolves Vs. Ponies

Pinkazoid

Blaze comes to, to find herself amongst the wolves again "Oh no, Not this again!" she said as she saw Razor again and tried to back off "Just stay away!" she screams as she uses magic to fix her wings and readies them for takeoff.

(edited)

Razor Moves quickly and slams her head against the Rock "I told you we werent going to kill you yet But now your Pushing my limit" he lets her up and walks out of the cave "Dont try and escape if you know whats good for you we're a big pack" he walks away.

Edited by Prince Twister Shadowcaste

(Try proofreading your posts Prince)

Night Flash decides to go out and search for Razor's HQ so he knows where it is if the need ever arises.He takes off from the cloud and flies silently like a Cheetah when it's trying to sneak up as close to it's prey as possible before pouncing at it.His wings made no sound as they flapped and only the silent howl of the wind could be heard.He flew at tree-level to conceal himself from any wolves as he made his way to the center of the forest.

Haste flew above Night Flash, looking for any of the wolves

Streak walked in the shadows, his pelt wasn't a dark coat, rather a grayish one, but it was good enough to make him barely visible, he was planning on proving himself worthy of a hunter he looked up at the sky, a Pegasi flying above, he smirked, he lurked on the woods following the Pegasi and finally he came to a stop another pony was right below the pegasi, **this is my chance...** he ran up behind to the other pony (nightflash)