Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media (Dragon Ball) Syn/Omega Shenron Vs. Beerus

Castle Bleck

The new guy, in my opinion.

Goku could actually beat Omega Shenron, not even Goku at his absolute best could beat Beerus. ^^

Omega Shenron was beaten by Gogeta in his SSJ4 form, while Goku had to be in his Super Saiyan God form to defeat Beerus. I'm going with Beerus.

Beers is the most overrated character ever.

When talking about Beers, Goku says this

"Me and Vegeta have to fuse..no, even that wouldn't be enough"

The fact that Goku has to question this means that Beers can't be too different from Vegito. If you remember GT, Super Bebi 1 was stated to have the greatest ki Goku had ever sensed. 

Super Bebi 1>Vegito

It's safe to say even Super Bebi 2 would make Beers his bitch, let alone Yi Xing Long. Yi tears off Beers head and then proclaims himself then new god of destruction

I guess it alternatively boils down to Super Saiyan 4 vs. Super Saiyan God.

At equal levels, SSJG is much better. However, since Goku's base in GT is so much higher(equal to Buuhan), then SSJ4 is stronger when shown

• 3 months later...

Okay, let's start this simple.

Gogeta at Ssj4 was said to be weaker than Super Vegito. Beerus, SSG Goku and Whiss are said to be superior to Vegito by the author himself.

So Beerus stomps Omega with ease, along with any other villain and character from the series.

• 2 weeks later...

This was never said and by power scaling, literally can't happen as Goku says that Super Bebi 1's ki is

"The greatest ever" 

It was said by Akira Toriyama in an interview. Beerus is, without counting Whiss, the most powerful DBZ character to date. That includes Vegito, and also, it's pretty obvious that Vegito is far superior to Gogeta.

Super Buu, without absorbing anyone was already on a level similar or superior to the Ssj4. After absorbing so many people, you'd think he'd reach a higher point than most of GT characters, including Omega, only being outmatched by Gogeta.

I still think Super Vegito is much stronger than Gogeta Ssj4, after all he's the ultimate fusion.

BTW, something I've wondered for a very long time, which show/anime comes your avatar from?

Super Buu, without absorbing anyone was already on a level similar or superior to the Ssj4. After absorbing so many people, you'd think he'd reach a higher point than most of GT characters, including Omega, only being outmatched by Gogeta

Uh, no. Goku said this about Rilldo's ki in GT

364224-rilds_ki_greater_than_buu_super.j 

Before you say "He's referring to Good Boo", no. With that logic, if someone says they're stronger than Freeza, they'e only stronger than his second form.

Oh, and Rilldo? Goku proceeded to fight him evenly in base form.

Also, Vegito is the best fusion at the time, yes, but Goku and Vegeta are much stronger in GT. 

Basically

GT Vegito>>>>>>GT Gogeta>>>>>>DBZ Vegito>>>>>DBZ Gogeta

As for my avatar, it's from Gurren Lagann where Anti-Spiral loses his mind and starts spamming tentacles. The weird thing about this show is that there is the anime(about 24 episodes) and then there are two movies, compiling the events of Season 1 and 2. The events are very different, different transformations and what not. The movies aren't dubbed though

Uh, no. Goku said this about Rilldo's ki in GT

364224-rilds_ki_greater_than_buu_super.j

Before you say "He's referring to Good Boo", no. With that logic, if someone says they're stronger than Freeza, they'e only stronger than his second form.

Oh, and Rilldo? Goku proceeded to fight him evenly in base form.

Also, Vegito is the best fusion at the time, yes, but Goku and Vegeta are much stronger in GT. 

Basically

GT Vegito>>>>>>GT Gogeta>>>>>>DBZ Vegito>>>>>DBZ Gogeta

As for my avatar, it's from Gurren Lagann where Anti-Spiral loses his mind and starts spamming tentacles. The weird thing about this show is that there is the anime(about 24 episodes) and then there are two movies, compiling the events of Season 1 and 2. The events are very different, different transformations and what not. The movies aren't dubbed though

I don't think I'll be going that much Off-Topic right now.

Taking the inconsistency that DBGT brought, you can't literally say that at the time, GT kid Goku has more power than Adult DBZ Goku. Even if he defeated Cell and Frieza combined. That's just impossible.

This is one of the few reasons I dislike GT, none of the characters have some consistency, especially Goku and the villains.

Taking the inconsistency that DBGT brought, you can't literally say that at the time, GT kid Goku has more power than Adult DBZ Goku. Even if he defeated Cell and Frieza combined. That's just impossible.   This is one of the few reasons I dislike GT, none of the characters have some consistency, especially Goku and the villains.

GT is very haxed, lol. Pan is SSJ4 tier, able to buff Qi Xing Long to SSJ4 Goku levels.

And as for Cell and Freeza, they were also more powerful. The plan was to stall Goku with the strongest people in Hell. Yet Rilldo was sent to Earth. Also, when Cell and Freeza powered up, Goku said this

"Ye-ha, you guys really have been training, haven'tcha?"

To which Cell responds

"We saw your fight against Boo, and we far exceed that power!"

To which Cell responds

"We saw your fight against Boo, and we far exceed that power!"

Did he? That sounds just exactly the same as Broly destroying a galaxy. A dub error.

I don't really recall Cell saying that they surpassed Buu...

Anyways, this is just hurting my brain, because calculating stuff in DBZ is very complicated.

Did he? That sounds just exactly the same as Broly destroying a galaxy. A dub error.   I don't really recall Cell saying that they surpassed Buu...   Anyways, this is just hurting my brain, because calculating stuff in DBZ is very complicated.

That was in the Japanese version, not the dub. The dub just has this

"You guys really have been training"

"This time will be different, Goku" 

GT screwed up the power levels so badly that it's hard to tell. My gut says Omega Shenron would wipe the floor with Beerus, though. He's too much of a badass to let some cat man curb stomp him, lol.

Although it might be a bit... Unconventional it may not be the worst idea to perform some calculations, using Buu saga's base Goku as a value.

This is of course using Anime, and not Manga knowledge (since we're including GT.)

SSJ3 Goku = 400 G's (Base Goku, Buu Saga)

SSJ3 Goku = SSJ1 Gotenks

SSJ3 Gotenks = 8x SSJ1 Gotenks = 3200 G's

Mystic Gohan > 3200 G's

Buuhan >/=/< 6400 G's

Vegito =/< Buuhan

Super Vegito =/< 50x Buuhan >/=/< 320000 G's

Beerus > 320000 G's

GT base Goku = Kid Buu = SSJ3 Goku = 400 G's

GT SSJ3 Goku = 160000 G's

GT SSJ4 Goku = 10x GT SSJ3 Goku (Is widely said to be anyway) = 1600000 G's

GT SSJ4 Goku >> Super Vegito

GT SSJ4 Goku > Syn Shenron

Omega Shenron >>> GT SSJ4 Goku

Beerus > 320000 G's

Syn Shenron < 1600000 G's

Omega Shenron >>> 1600000 G's

ALTERNATE (Personal Opinion to introduce at the very least SOME sense to GT): SSJ4 = 800x power multiplier

GT SSJ4 Goku = 2x GT SSJ3 Goku = Super Vegito

Super Vegito > Syn Shenron

Omega Shenron >>> Super Vegito

Beerus > 320000 G's

Syn Shenron < 320000 G's

Omega Shenron > 320000 G's

Beerus >/=/< Omega Shenron

Personal Opinion: Omega Shenron, High/Extreme Difficulty

General Consensus on Power Levels: Omega Shenron, Curbstomp

The biggest buck up was making Base Goku 400x stronger than he once was... If that is to be believed then GT SSJ3 Goku is half as strong as Super Vegito. If the 10x SSJ3 to SSJ4 multiplier is believed then GT SSJ4 Goku alone is 5x as strong as Super Vegito. 

GT didn't screw up in keeping power levels. It just increased the scale so drastically that it's completely ridiculous. I'm glad GT isn't canon... Seriously, its power levels are a disgrace.

Edited by Sanctified Absence

@@Sanctified Absence,

The power jump in BOG is even worse. GT actually lowered multipliers, as Rilldo said that Goku's power doubled when he went SSJ, it's just that Goku's base is even stronger than Boohan.

BOG's jump moves SSJ Goku up to near SSJ Vegito tier, which is a huge leap when you consider Gotenks's base form is enough to kill SSJ3 Goku 

@@Sanctified Absence,

The power jump in BOG is even worse. GT actually lowered multipliers, as Rilldo said that Goku's power doubled when he went SSJ, it's just that Goku's base is even stronger than Boohan.

BOG's jump moves SSJ Goku up to near SSJ Vegito tier, which is a huge leap when you consider Gotenks's base form is enough to kill SSJ3 Goku 

Perhaps, it's actually quite difficult to decide on how powerful something is in GT. For example, we've been told that SSJ is 50x, but General Rilldo said it's double, now it's all opinionated on whether or not Rilldo is lying/mistaken (characters have been mistaken with power levels before.) Then we have the Buu statement, where we have no idea what form of Buu Goku was actually speaking of. Goku only really fought Fat Buu and Kid Buu but then again there's just as much chance he's referring to Buuhan, Buutenks, Buucollo or Super Buu.

Then SSG is introduced and all hope is lost of logical calculation. SSJ3 gets stomped by Berus then SSJ1 after the God boost stands on par with him... Oh boy SSG induced a lot of rage in the people who like to calculate Power Levels.

@@Sanctified Absence,

Don't forget the infamous statement where Goku puts Super Bebi 1 stronger than Vegito 

That may actually fit, the only thing I didn't account for (because we've never been given anything to compare to) is how much stronger Goku's base became throughout GT.

In a more logical world, beginning of GT Goku if he were at SSJ4 would be as strong as Super Vegito, so if he got stronger then Super Bebi 1 may in fact be stronger than Super Vegito too.

Well, less 'logical,' and more 'we have to consider it as possible fact.' 

@@Sanctified Absence,

I see it like this

Base Goku GT=Boohan

Base GT Goku Super 17/Shadow Dragon=SSJ4 DBZ Gogeta(this is due to Vegeta doing better than Majuub, who was fighting Bebi okay)

GT Freeza and Cell=Somewhat above Boohan

Super Bebi 1>=SSJ Vegito

Beers>Super Bebi 2

Beers and Whis<<Great Ape Bebi 

@@Sanctified Absence,

I see it like this

Base Goku GT=Boohan

Base GT Goku Super 17/Shadow Dragon=SSJ4 DBZ Gogeta(this is due to Vegeta doing better than Majuub, who was fighting Bebi okay)

GT Freeza and Cell=Somewhat above Boohan

Super Bebi 1>=SSJ Vegito

Beers>Super Bebi 2

Beers and Whis<<Great Ape Bebi 

Well there's no real flaws in that statement since we're dealing with the tough to organise GT, so it's another outcome that would make sense, as would Omega Shenron >/= Beerus or Omega Shenron >>>>>>>>> Beerus.