Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why won't my pictures stay?

Hovershy

When I post a picture, it appears to have worked at first. I go to the thread and I can see it.

But, when I log out and return to the forums later, the picture is gone and there is just text in its place. :(

Can someone please help me fix this, and show me how to properly post a picture?

It's probably just a glitch, refresh the page and the picture my appear again.

Thanks for the reply!

I tried refreshing the page but it did not reappear

This has happened twice by the way

Nevermind,

I tried posting a picture by copying and pasting the picture itself, instead of the url into the image button, and it hasn't disappeared yet. So I think the problem is solved.

• Brohoof 1

@@Hovershy, Glad to hear you found a solution. I'll ask one more question before I lock the thread though. In the url for the image, do you have the .png or .jpg designation at the end of the url. (For example: img353543.jpg)

@@Hovershy, Glad to hear you found a solution. I'll ask one more question before I lock the thread though. In the url for the image, do you have the .png or .jpg designation at the end of the url. (For example: img353543.jpg)

looking back at my older posts, it had .jpg at the end of the url.

• Brohoof 2

looking back at my older posts, it had .jpg at the end of the url.

Alright, I was just making sure since I've had issues in the past when posting images without the image designation in the url.
Ima go ahead and lock this thread up now that you've managed to find a solution, however we will keep our eyes out for the cause.
  • Brohoof 2

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.