Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

I wouldn't say I 'hate' it or even 'dislike' it, but Minecraft.

I mean, Creative mode can be pretty fun to create stuff, but the main survival you just make a house, and it gets boring.

And before you guys say "O DOWNLUD MODS!!1," If I need to download a bunch of  crap just to make a game more fun, then that's just plain sad.

Edited by Miles Tails Prower
  • Brohoof 1

-Babies

-Ponies in socks

-Ice Cream

-Pie

-Dub Step Music

-Christmas 

I agree with everything here except for Pie. I've never heard anything from Dubstep. And well I don't really hate babies but good God they are annoying...

• Brohoof 1

In no particular order:

- Anime

- Metal music

- PewDiePie

- Soccer

- Spaghetti

- Raisin bread

- CS 1.6

- Fallout 1-2

- Pop music

- Pepsi

- Jeans

- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

- Regular Show

- Salmon

- Onion

- Tomato

- Watermelon

- Assassin's Creed: Revelations

I wouldn't say I 'hate' it or even 'dislike' it, but Minecraft.

I mean, Creative mode can be pretty fun to create stuff, but the main survival you just make a house, and it gets boring.

And before you guys say "O DOWNLUD MODS!!1," If I need to download a bunch of  crap just to make a game more fun, then that's just plain sad.

I think the game is fun enough without mods.

I hate the movie Maleficent

I feel the movie robbed me of the character that I had fallen in love with as a child. Changing her from a badass willing to use the word die, and take pleasure in telling the prince she would keep him in her dungeon for a hundred until he is an old man before letting him go so he could wake his beloved princess. All the while, mock both the power true love and the idealism of fairytale romance. Then have her become a bucking dragon, terrifying and magnificent in the battle that would follow.

Instead they make Maleficent into a glorified nanny and prankster with a very unfortunate name given how pure and good they made her. Having her become evil because a guy betrayed her, 'raped' of her wings and innocence after drugging her as well as hand off the one thing that almost everyone remembered her for... her 'being a dragon' to her pet bird. 

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

I hate people bashing on Flash Sentry, as well as at the idea of Twilight being with him (pony Flash Sentry I mean, which is a ship I support).

@@Tao,

You hate vampires yet also hate sunlight? That's kind of funny 

The brony fandom, may seem odd coming from a furry such as myself, but the brony fandom is beginning to appeal less and less to me, especially after that lazy 'Equestria Girls' cash-in was released and everybody acted like it was the best thing since sliced bread.

Plus, some bronies are kind of gross.

Edited by HopeTheWanderer

@@HopeTheWanderer,

Not every or even most bronies think Equestria Girls is the "best thing since sliced bread'. Most at least dislike the first movie, though more like the second... while I dislike the second more then the first,

Also, it is a bit of pot calling the kettle black give how many furries can be gross as well. I should know, I am both a furry and a brony. I have had to deal with people stereotyping furries as perverts and sexual weirdos.

Frozen - This freaking movie and its fanbase is just horrible. And whats even worse, they shipped Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians (my fav movie  :wub: ) with ELSA. So annoying.

Call of Duty - All of the games are full of squeakers who scream about dying and trolls who start a fight over nothing.

PewDiePie - He is a popular YouTuber, and I seriously don't see why he is so popular. All he does is screams at games and tells unfunny sex (plz no ban  :( )

and yo mama jokes. Its just so annoying, I hate him. Here comes the hate.  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

@@HopeTheWanderer,

Not every or even most bronies think Equestria is the "best thing since sliced bread'. Most at least dislike the first movie, though more like the second... while I dislike the second more then the first,

Also, it is a bit of pot calling the kettle black give how many furries can be gross as well. I should know, I am both a furry and a brony. I have had to deal with people stereotyping furries as perverts and sexual weirdos.

Hence why I put the line in there.

I hate the movie Maleficent

I feel the movie robbed me of the character that I had fallen in love with as a child. Changing her from a badass willing to use the word die, and take pleasure in telling the prince she would keep him in her dungeon for a hundred until he is an old man before letting him go so he could wake his beloved princess. All the while, mock both the power true love and the idealism of fairytale romance. Then have her become a bucking dragon, terrifying and magnificent in the battle that would follow.

Instead they make Maleficent into a glorified nanny and prankster with a very unfortunate name given how pure and good they made her. Having her become evil because a guy betrayed her, 'raped' of her wings and innocence after drugging her as well as hand off the one thing that almost everyone remembered her for... her 'being a dragon' to her pet bird. 

^This. So much this.

The very idea of making Maleficent good was ridiculous...She's supposed to be pure evil...If they're gonna make her good they might as well make the devil good...

@@Asbel Lhant,

They already did that, making the devil good or at least not very evil it would seem, actually not that bad of a series. It is an anime/manga called The Devil is a Part-Timer!: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devil_Is_a_Part-Timer! 

--------------------------------

I hate or dislike almost all science vs religion stories as I do not see them having to be opposed with each other.

@@Asbel Lhant,

They already did that, making the devil good or at least not very evil it would seem, actually not that bad of a series. It is an anime/manga called The Devil is a Part-Timer!: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devil_Is_a_Part-Timer! 

--------------------------------

I hate or dislike almost all science vs religion stories as I do not see them having to be opposed with each other.

Wait, Are you saying Disney made that anime? O.o

• Hardcore Fanboys/Girls of CoD, Xbox and WoW
  • Illegal drugs
  • People insisting Weed is completely harmless
  • Majority of Dubstep
  • Soap Operas
  • Twilight
  • People who claim to be feminist but take it too far. (I call them Feminazis)

I could keep on going but these are hot button issues to me. x3

• Brohoof 1

Sonic Adventure 2 is "meh" at best. People say Sonic CD is the most "overrated" Sonic game, however, I think that would go to Sonic Adventure 2. First of all, the Treasure Hunting (Knuckles/Rouge) stages aren't nearly as good as the original Sonic Adventure's, as the level design feels cheaper and you have to find them in order as the game wants to, and the mech (Tails/Eggman) stages are just like the E-102 stages in Sonic Adventure, except even more slow paced and annoying, so that means only 1/3rd of the game is actually good. Not to mention, the story is all over the place. It is filled to the brim with plotholes, contrived crap and plot devices. Like, how didn't G.U.N see the difference between Shadow and Sonic? How did Amy get to the island?

The soundtrack.. is also meh, but I can't see why people say it's the best Sonic soundtrack. Most of it is generic rock songs, and the only song I'd actually listen to all the time would be City Escape.

And this is coming from someone who enjoys some hated Sonic games like Sonic 3D Blast, so I'm not sure if there's just something I'm missing about this one or what, but I dislike it.

Edited by Miles Tails Prower
  • Brohoof 1

Watching sports, be it in person or otherwise. How do people manage to enjoy following every match/game that goes on? Where's the plot, and its twists? Where's the grand narrative, the memorable dialogue, the relatable main protagonists- WHERE?!  :angry: (Forgive me, my brain may be more than a little fiction-obsessed... :P) I just don't get what makes each match so different that someone would still get a thrill from it :/

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

The line "Hey Vegans, what about these canines" and the pointed to teeth so pathetic that any true carnivore or omnivore would laugh at or be embarrassed by- I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain this.

"Where do you get your protein." - where do you get your osteoporosis?

The very idea of Fur-kids -  Yeah, sorry idiots, but an adult is an adult regardless of species.

The idea that other species cannot consent - its been proven that they can, besides, as I mentioned before, an adult is an adult regardless of species....even if humans are rather...childish in comparison to all others...besides pretty sure a non-human doesn't consent to being killed for the "food" on one's plate or consent to be raped so one can steal their mother's milk.

So-called "Animal Lovers" - So you love your dog? Why are you eating that cow then?

Fake Animal Rights/Liberation activists - PETA, USHS, you know who you are.

American Football - Just...no.

Most other sports - I'm not even done yet.

Bullfighting - Maybe if the bull impaled the matador and those assholes who zapped his testes with an electric prod, then I would say otherwise.

Dog fighting, cockfighting, circuses and rodeos - Pretty much the same

Social Networking sites - I have my reasons.

Honey - never liked the taste and hate the fact that the captive honeybees suffer for one bottle of the stuff, did I mention that its vomit too?

Edited by HopeTheWanderer