Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Haha not ... technically ...

I can express love platonically but not so much on a physical level.

Like I told you before, how do you expect to get married without physical affection in the mix? :P

Rainbow Dash. I can name some reasons why Rainbow Dash is most certainly NOT best pony and is the least admirable out of the mane 6:

1. She messes up Twilight's mane and doesn't even apologize and instead laughs in her face...

2. She almost leaves her friends for a group of complete strangers who she doesn't even know...

3. She pranked the other characters constantly and didn't even care that she interrupted when Twilight was trying to help reach out to Princess Luna...

4. Twilight tries to help her prepare for a test and she arrogantly shuns her help and rebels against her...

5. She almost leaves her friends once again just to be with the winning team...

To name a few things.

I hate Christmas and giving people presents. I don't need to receive them either, I just think it's a stupid celebration. I don't like the family dinners all that much because people make a big deal out of it. To me, it means nothing.

• Brohoof 1

I might have already mentioned these before...

Brownies and granola bars.

Also FNAF, monkeys, most Cartoon Network shows...

I concur with the last part. I question the sanity as well as the IQ of anyone who truly thinks that Adventure Time, Regular Show, Uncle Grandpa, The Amazing World of Gumball and Teen Titans Go etc. are better than the wonderful timeless classics like Dexter's Laboratory, Ed Edd N Eddy, Samurai Jack, The Powerpuff Girls and Courage The Cowardly Dog etc...

And as soon as they start actually giving us good stuff to watch like The New Looney Toons Show and The New Tom and Jerry Show etc. they get rid of them because they apparently only want us to watch stuff full of random nonsense instead of anything truly good...

Why don't they do like the Hub Network did and give us new cartoons that are actually good like My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Dan VS, And Littlest Petshop etc?

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

I probably already said some of these.

-Cities

-Alcohol

-Drugs

-Humans

-Dogs

-Politics

-Religion

I concur with the last part. I question the sanity as well as the IQ of anyone who truly thinks that Adventure Time, Regular Show, Uncle Grandpa, The Amazing World of Gumball and Teen Titans Go etc. are better than the wonderful timeless classics like Dexter's Laboratory, Ed Edd N Eddy, Samurai Jack, The Powerpuff Girls and Courage The Cowardly Dog etc...

And as soon as they start actually giving us good stuff to watch like The New Looney Toons Show and The New Tom and Jerry Show etc. they get rid of them because they apparently only want us to watch stuff full of random nonsense instead of anything truly good...

Regular Show is good,though.

It's got nothing on the classics,but it's still good.

Edited by Sir Godot

I probably already said some of these.

-Cities

-Alcohol

-Drugs

-Humans

-Dogs

-Politics

-Religion

Regular Show is good,though.

It's got nothing on the classics,but it's still good.

Oh no I don't think Regular Show is bad at all. Far from it. I think it's quite good. In fact I think it's very entertaining. My favorite character is Skips. He is awesome.

And I do agree with you that only the classics do have it beat.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Oh no I don't think Regular Show is bad at all. Far from it. I think it's quite good. In fact I think it's very entertaining. My favorite character is Skips. He is awesome.

And I do agree with you that only the classics do have it beat.

Except Looney Tunes. The original Looney Tunes don't beat Regular Show.

Edited by Sir Godot

Some people think it looks cool.

I mean, the graphics aren't that bad.

Sure they're 16x16, but they're not that ugly.

Trust me.

If you were not introduced to ANY game besides 8-bit games throughout your entire life and then someone introduced you to Minecraft, you'd see why people enjoy the game.

Atari games have playable graphics.

Most graphics issues tend to be (for me) stemming from one of these two things:

1. Graphics try to be more advanced than its hardware (SMRPG, DKC)

2. Game tries to put super advanced thing over extrememly archaic thing (Oblivion)

Sex as a pleasure center is totally stupid.

Atari games have playable graphics.

Most graphics issues tend to be (for me) stemming from one of these two things:

1. Graphics try to be more advanced than its hardware (SMRPG, DKC)

2. Game tries to put super advanced thing over extrememly archaic thing (Oblivion)

Sex as a pleasure center is totally stupid.

Extremely archaic thing? I don´t understand, could you please explain what you mean?

Extremely archaic thing? I don´t understand, could you please explain what you mean?

I suck at phrasing things correctly.

I meant combing an extremely advanced component of graphics with a not-so-advanced component of graphics

e.g., High-quality textures + low-quality models + bad lighting = bad looking game

• Brohoof 1

I might have said this before but:

Nutella- seriously, it's gross
Bubble tea- is the most disgusting thing every created. It's like swallowing frog eggs. 

Pumpkin spice- why...seriously, just why. It's the most overrated flavor and it's in fucking everything come October. 

Orange is the New Black- I'll watch it if nothing else is on, but whatever.
Breaking Bad- just couldn't get into it

Seinfeld- a show of some of the most unlikeable characters every created. I'd rather watch Twilight.

Jenna Marbles- Her little voice she does is as annoying as Nicki Minaj's 'Roman voice'

Weed- I've been on some heavy drug in my life due to health issues, and I gotta say, weed is entirely overrated, and some of the worst highs I've ever had.

Pandas- seriously, just let them die

Dolphins- they're nothing more than bottle nose rape machines

Bars- I can't hear myself think over the noise, I can't hear myself talk, I'm getting hit on by a creepy dude, and these drinks cost me $6 each when I could just be at home drinking for free and watching Doctor Who

Small dogs- They only have two modes, land shark and shiver. I prefer a dog I can hike with, wrestle with, that can protect me, and I can use as a blanket in the middle of a nuclear winter if necessary.

Children- seriously, why are people obsessed with them. They smell bad, they're uncoordinated, they whine, and they're only half finished people.

Edited by Antidaeophobia
  • Brohoof 2

I suck at phrasing things correctly.

I meant combing an extremely advanced component of graphics with a not-so-advanced component of graphics

e.g., High-quality textures + low-quality models + bad lighting = bad looking game

Oh! Now I get it. Thanks!

(sorry for wasting your time. Pls don´t sue me.)

I hate us, as a species. We never seem to learn, we forgot how to think, we have absolutely no place on Earth nor do we deserve any positions of power. We can't leave our fellow species alone without screwing them over at best or committing mass genocide on them at worst. We can't even be get along with ourselves. Other primates no doubt are ashamed to even be associated with us. We seem to really love various forms of brainwashing and/or propaganda, we don't think before we act, and we look hideous compared to other animals.

Just let our species die, with much haste.

Edited by HopeTheWanderer