Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Rap/Screamo Music: absolutely horrible. I cannot stand rapers; their lyrics are usually about parties/alcohol/drug use. And how is screaming into the mic music?

90's cartoon shows: I'm going to get so much hate for this. I was born in the mid-90's, so you would think I would like the 90's cartoons right? Well, I did when I was little. Now that I look back at the shows I watched like Dexter's Lab, Ed' Edd n' Eddy, CatDog, Rugrats, Hey Arnold...those shows weren't that good, well, in my opinion. Just mediocre cartoons in my book.

Anime: once again, I'm gonna get hate. As a kid, I did watch some anime like the original Pokémon, Hamtaro (this cute hamster anime), and Spirited Away. (Remember that one, guys?) For some reason, anime doesn't do it for me.

Minecraft: so boring. All you do is build houses with blocks and fight monsters.

Soda: the flavor is nasty, plus it's really bad for you!

Seafood: discusting; don't like the flavor of it.

Most social media: such a waste of time. I don't want to see what you just ate for breakfast, or a stupid selfie with a song lyric as a caption. I'm looking at you, Instagram.

TV sitcoms: I don't like to watch these; they're stupid and pointless.

Zombies/Gore/Horror Movies: These kinds of movies scare me. Plus, I think The Walking Dead and other zombie flicks are dumb.

• Brohoof 2

Aliens (The movie, the the possible life form)

Alien, the first movie was good. but it's sequel? i dunno. There were a few times i just couldn't stand what was happening, whether it was plot related or characters or whatever, I hated it for the majority of the time watching it. Mad max too, while we're on the subject of movies, awful movie.

90's cartoon shows: I'm going to get so much hate for this. I was born in the mid-90's, so you would think I would like the 90's cartoons right? Well, I did when I was little. Now that I look back at the shows I watched like Dexter's Lab, Ed' Edd n' Eddy, CatDog, Rugrats, Hey Arnold...those shows weren't that good, well, in my opinion. Just mediocre cartoons in my book.

i thought u used to think dexter's lab was your nostalgia and ur loved show. did u change ur likings for dexter's lab? from awesome to okay-ish?

i thought u used to think dexter's lab was your nostalgia and ur loved show. did u change ur likings for dexter's lab? from awesome to okay-ish?

The thread I mentioned dexter's lab in was a thread concerning the shows people liked as a kid. I don't see the appeal in the show now, but when I was a kid, I liked it.

• Brohoof 1

Alternative/indie/garage rock... I met so many people who's into this genre of music that it shouldn't even be called 'alternative' anymore. I personally don't like this genre of music, especially given how some people who like it can sometimes be aggressive and insulting to fans of (mainstream) music before the 1990s.

Okay, you like Cage the Elephant and think Dave Clark Five sucks, now GTFO. Chinese Democracy confirmed.

What the serious fuck is wrong people sometimes ?! They're worrying about some ugly hobbit bitch when we've got Putin and ISIS to worry about .. Really WTF America ?!

Agreed. We have a modern-day Stalin trying to recreate the Soviet Union and a new terrorist group to worry about, but America is busy "bowing to Yeezus". I'm disgusted by this so-called religion. It's nothing but vileness and corruption taken to the extreme.

• Brohoof 1

Only a matter of time before America looses its focus entirely and is interested in Kanye west . We'll have to change our name to retardrica . Let me sum it up with a randy marsh quote " I'm sorry I thought this was America !!"

Snow./winter, people seem to love it, somehow. I on the other hand hate and despise  the white stuff and winter itself.

Exactly! I don't understand what there is to like about freezing your ass off for 3 months (Or 5-6 months in Minnesota)  -_-

-Anything in the horror genre

-James Cameron's Avatar or as I like to call it, Misanthropy: the movie.

-The Purge, or Misanthropy: The Revenge! This time . . . it's preposterous.

-Elysium luckily that film's impact didn't seem to last.

Really, that's it. I don't dislike that many things.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

The things I hate are:

- Night clubs. They're too crowded with drunks and sluts, too noisy, and not to mention, overpriced!

- Rap. Ugh! Name one modern mainstream rap song that DOESN'T subjugate women, glorify drugs and violence, or have the rap artist show off wealth that not even he/she doesn't have!

- Alcohol. Well, not entirely, but I avoid anything with a high proof like the plague, as I can't stand the taste of it!

These next two ate gonna rustle a few jimmies. I'm a bit anti-social, sue me!:

- Flirting/being hit on. I friggin' DESPISE it when guys come up to me and start flirting. I don't you, you don't know me, let's keep it that way!

-People who just WON'T STOP TALKING. I'm not gonna go on a introvert soapbox over it, but don't you realize that's friggin' annoying when you talk and talk and talk?? This is part of the reason I prefer texting over talking!

-Friendship is Witchcraft

-Pony.MOV

-Steven Universe

-Gravity Falls (Dislike the characters, and it's overall boring for me)

-Ren and Stimpy

-Most of the excuses for defending something bad (i.e. Supposed to be bad!, it's for kids!)

-The lack of sand on this website.

• Brohoof 2

-Friendship is Witchcraft

-Pony.MOV

-Steven Universe

-Gravity Falls (Dislike the characters, and it's overall boring for me)

-Ren and Stimpy

-Most of the excuses for defending something bad (i.e. Supposed to be bad!, it's for kids!)

-The lack of sand on this website.

Ren and Stimpy?!? :o

YOU...YOU...

YOU KNOW WHAT?

I RESPECT YOUR OPINION! 

I may be a fan of Ren and Stimpy (In fact, my brother and I grew up with that cartoon), but I understand it isn't for everyone. In fact John K. has moved on from that kind of humor to focus on character development in cartoons. 

You, sir, have balls. Here's a prize!

• Brohoof 1