Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching OOC Morning in Ponyville Shimmers [Romance/SOL]

Foxx

(edited)

Hey guys!

Unable to find an RP to fit my needs, I created this here thread!

So the idea of this RP in a nutshell is to find love. That's it. No tasks, no overly complex plot or storyline. Just find love in the sleepy town of Ponyville. This kind of RP is always slow-paced so if you like racy action-adventure RPs, then this might lose your interest pretty quickly. I imagine this roleplay being very casual, without annoying obstacles constantly being thrown at you. Despite all this freedom, I must set some boundaries;

RULES

*No Mary Sues(no, alicorn does not equal Mary Sue)

*No Excessive gore

*Only use profanity occasionally. Every other sentence is not OK

*No NSFW material

*No Godmodding

Roleplayers

Mares

1)Myself, as Gemini

2)MiniKirby123 as Jazz Sonata

3)Cindersribe as Atheia

4)C. Thunderdash as Melody Breeze

5)Troblems as Terse Tranquility

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Stallions(Need some more to even things out)

Brick as Brick

1)~TableFlippin_Rex~ as Blaze

2)Gloomfury as Rag stitch

3)Faolanlealicorn32 as Antonio

4)SpaceOnion as Latency

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

To join, reply to this thread with a link to the page of the OC you wish to use. As soon as I Brohoof your post, just jump in! Of course, I'll need to gather a few RPers before I open up the Roleplay thread, otherwise it will be a rather pointless, should nobody decide to join.

Just a little note:

Yes, homosexuality is allowed

Have fun and stay Foxxy!

Edited by Foxx
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

YEEEE! HOPEFULLY THIS DOESN'T DIE LIKE EVERY OTHER RP I'VE JOINED OR TRIED TO JOIN SO FAR!

:D

Excited!

I'd like to use any of the characters in my sig, you can pick whichever you think would make the rp the most interesting. :D

Edited by MiniKirby123
  • Brohoof 1

YEEEE! HOPEFULLY THIS DOESN'T DIE LIKE EVERY OTHER RP I'VE JOINED OR TRIED TO JOIN SO FAR!

:D

Excited!

I'd like to use a character that I'll probably whip up soon ^^ If I could like... hold a spot (?) that would be nice (but if not I totally understand). :D

Sure, I'll put you down :)

You seem a little bit enthusiastic :P

@@Foxx, Wait I changed it XD Not sure if you noticed but yea... Post hath been EDITED! *bam edit rays sparkle sparkle across the world!* 

The edit rays are blinding me  :lol:

@@MiniKirby123

Ok, I've put you down for Jazz Sonata. I reckon it would make for one interesting RP!

Oh this sounds like a neat idea for an rp well if you are oke with taking the best construction pony in ponyville into this rp then i would love to join although hes not the most charming fellow because hes not so smart but someponys gotta like a pony the size of celestia that can fix their leaky roof xD heres a link to his page http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/brick-r3485

• Brohoof 1

It isn't too late for me to join, is it?

Since I'm new to this whole roleplaying thing, I thought it would be good for me to start out with a simple premise like this.

I do have an OC, but I don't know whether or not he's an interesting character. For all I know, I could have interpreted him as a more interesting character than he really is.

• Brohoof 1