Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some things that make no Sense in EG

LongGoneGr

She has and Pinkie said that "Do you have a twin sister... bla bla bla". She isn't present there at that time that's all.

Yeah, I don't see how many people still think there's not a Twily native to the human world with that as a clear evidence there is. But now the question is, what about Sunny? Twily said to her she took the place of the native Sunny, but it's not clear if she simply took that fact as a way to mix herself, or she really did something to the human Sunny

I think that maybe Photo Finish's age WASN'T changed because the Humane 6 were juniors or seniors in the movie, right? let's assume that they were juniors, and since Photo Finish is older than them, that makes her a senior. Problem solved! :)

I think that maybe Photo Finish's age WASN'T changed because the Humane 6 were juniors or seniors in the movie, right? let's assume that they were juniors, and since Photo Finish is older than them, that makes her a senior. Problem solved! :)

Photo Finish seems a LOT older than the mane 6 than just by a year.

Also, it's pretty clear Sunset Shimmer is about the same age as the mane 6 ( we can tell by how she looks as a pony ), and Sunset Shimmer is a senior. 

I still prefer to believe the whole movie was a nightmare caused by Twilight's biggest fears.

But besides the fact that some of it doesn't make sense, I love it with all my heart, mainly that human Pinkie Pie wants a party cannon just like Pony Pinkie Pie has one <3

Now, seriously: why you're all saying the Cute Mark Crusaders had the age changed? It might be a school that has both elementary and high school at the same place!