Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Ship makes the least sense to you?

ggg-2

Big Mac X Applejack (what do I call it? Applemac?)

Seriously, they're brother and sister. Why the fuck would you ship somepony with their SIBLING?! That's incest! It makes zero sense to do shippings that involve incest!

• Brohoof 3

There're a lot of shippings that I can't stand,but the worst of them is Applemac...

What the hell???They're BROTHER AND SISTER!!!Why on the holy hell are they shipped together???????

And there're clopics,that isthe worst!!!!

Seriously,people is ill nowadays...

• Brohoof 2

img-2691321-1-post-622-0-92954000-137098

I mean, just what the heck is this vessel anyway? (Sorry, I couldn't help but joke around with the title...)

Dammit.  You beat me.  I was gonna make a clever joke to that effect.  I was gonna say Noah's ark.  But now it wouldn't be funny.  The moment has passed.

(edited)

There are legions of combinations (seriously, there are) of simply absurd ones. How seriously people take them I don't think matters in comparison to how idiotic they are. I say this mostly in regards to people who abstract fantasies for their own personal pleasure wherein their expectations are bizarre. Romantic relationships within the mane cast are just the tip of the iceberg. Shipping Big Macintosh/Spike, Gaeburn and inanimate objects are all so stupid I do not believe they should actually have the dignity of even being mentioned.

Yet, they exist.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

FlutterMac. It never made sense to me. I more or less ship Big Mac with Cherilee, as a lot of others do. When it comes to Fluttershy, I always tend to ship her with Rainbow Dash. I don't know why, but I just find Flutterdash to be adorable. 

Any ship that isn't Rarighost is just weird.

Oh, and Twilestia :D

Which ship is Rarighost? I've never heard of it. Shipping spike or big mac with anypony is just weird. Spike is a little kid and big mac is....it just doesn't seem like he ever needs to find love with the ones he knows.

(edited)

Which ship is Rarighost? I've never heard of it. Shipping spike or big mac with anypony is just weird. Spike is a little kid and big mac is....it just doesn't seem like he ever needs to find love with the ones he knows.

"Rarity is ghostfacekiller39's waifu."

In all straightness, none of the characters really seem to have any romantic motivations for anything unless it's plot relevant. Spike has a crush on Rarity, Big Macintosh and Cheerilee may or may not be close friends [ ± with an interest of something more to be explored in the future], Rarity that one time had this thing for Trenderhoof, and Twilight's still secretly crushing on the totally oblivious Flash Sentry. Apart from those, the romance stems from characters who are already established romantically.

Mr. and Mrs Cake

tumblr_mrfrbl2lgu1ry8es5o1_500.jpg

Wifehorse and Husbandhorse

cadence_and_princess_shining_armor_by_ma

Shown mane character's parents

a_newborn_twilight_sparkle_is_born_by_dc

Big Macintosh and Smarty Pants

4c54595c9e96f71435accdf5616772e1-d5j0wgq

and Zecora with Applejack.

Zebrajack_and_Zecora_by_alfa995.jpg

Edited by Blue

Dammit.  You beat me.  I was gonna make a clever joke to that effect.  I was gonna say Noah's ark.  But now it wouldn't be funny.  The moment has passed.

I was gonna say Queen Anne's Revenge.

As for a serious response, I'd say Cadence x Twilight.

Just curious, why Fluttershy?

I think that she might be too shy to form a relationship on her own and she may be somepony that cares for animal/pony relationships more than relationships with her own kind.

I think that she might be too shy to form a relationship on her own and she may be somepony that cares for animal/pony relationships more than relationships with her own kind.

I can understand why you'd think that. I really do.

But I personally have to disagree. To me, Fluttershy strikes me as being the type of pony who would want a relationship, but would be too anxious to initiate any sort of move on her own. I think a Fluttershy ship could work, if it was handled properly.

Her partner would have to be calm, quiet, and patient. Fluttershy would need somepony to get to know her first, before she could ever open up or show any affection. It would take a long time for her to build up enough trust, but after that point, she would probably have one of the best, most stable and dependable relationships of all the mane six.

Honestly, saying that Fluttershy can't have a romantic relationship is the same as saying that she can't have friends. Sure, she's shy, but the fact that she does have a group of close friends with which she identifies is evidence to the contrary. Shyness and an inability to form interpersonal relationships are not one in the same.

I don't think it would be weird if she had a special somepony. That said, I also don't think there's anypony on the show who would be a fitting character for her to be with. She could form a relationship, she just needs the right pony to let her be who she really is.

• Brohoof 2

FlutterMac. I mean, I don't hate the ship, but I just wonder how it started. I can not really recall any time in the show (aside from Filli Vanilli) that the two ever interacted. And this ship was made before season 4.

• Brohoof 1

lot of them are pretty nonsensical, but I have a history for hating on Fluttermac. Until Season 4 they shared absolutely zero screentime, and even then they didn't really have any romantic chemistry.

• Brohoof 3

Probably Princess Celestia X Discord. Just... no. Celestia hates Discord. True, it might be ironically satisfying to assume it's due to a romance gone bad, but doesn't really fit Celestia's character. To me, at least.

• Brohoof 1

Probably Princess Celestia X Discord. Just... no. Celestia hates Discord. True, it might be ironically satisfying to assume it's due to a romance gone bad, but doesn't really fit Celestia's character. To me, at least.

I don't think she hates him now that he's truly reformed.

I can understand why you'd think that. I really do.

But I personally have to disagree. To me, Fluttershy strikes me as being the type of pony who would want a relationship, but would be too anxious to initiate any sort of move on her own. I think a Fluttershy ship could work, if it was handled properly.

Her partner would have to be calm, quiet, and patient. Fluttershy would need somepony to get to know her first, before she could ever open up or show any affection. It would take a long time for her to build up enough trust, but after that point, she would probably have one of the best, most stable and dependable relationships of all the mane six.

Honestly, saying that Fluttershy can't have a romantic relationship is the same as saying that she can't have friends. Sure, she's shy, but the fact that she does have a group of close friends with which she identifies is evidence to the contrary. Shyness and an inability to form interpersonal relationships are not one in the same.

I don't think it would be weird if she had a special somepony. That said, I also don't think there's anypony on the show who would be a fitting character for her to be with. She could form a relationship, she just needs the right pony to let her be who she really is.

Heh.  This basically describes me in a nutshell, too.

• Brohoof 1

Another on I don't quite understand is PokeyPie. Doesn't Pokey like pop balloons? Wouldn't Pinkie like find that offensive?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present....The Best Analysis Of Shipping Ever!

(Im not being sarcastic, your comment was hilarious, and completely correct!)

To answer the question, Any Pinkie x Pinkamena..i never read one, but its a ship i've found many a time on FimFiction..

• Brohoof 1

img-2691321-1-post-622-0-92954000-137098

I mean, just what the heck is this vessel anyway? (Sorry, I couldn't help but joke around with the title...)

The true answer for me is sparity. I guess it's a bit cute having spike with a sort of childhood crush, but some people out there take that a little too far. The relationship is pretty much one sided and Spike isn't even a teenager in terms of the dragon life cycle. There are certainly weirder hypothetical ships out there though (like Blueblood and Chryssi)...

Titanic is another ship that didn't make sense. They said it couldn't sink, yet it's sinking is what made the ship famous. How ironic...

(edited)

I dislike this ship with burning passion, 

FINALLY, SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME.

Appledash, Twidash, Dashdash.  Pretty much RDxMane 6 in general is just awful to me.  Rainbow Dash is too Rainbow Dash to really settle down with anyone, and the couple shipfics I did read had her so horribly out of character to fit the story that I had to quit.  :eww:

Silver Letter, on 31 May 2014 - 10:37 PM, said:

Rainbow Dash with any stallion

:okiedokielokie:

Edited by Archer Dash