Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DANUTERCISD

Starlight and Sunburst

Fite me

Ok, I admit despite their crappy interactions in that one episode where Sunburst had much better chemistry with the others, I’m sure the two could’ve grown :P .

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, WWolf said:

Starlight and Sunburst

Fite me

Ok, I admit despite their crappy interactions in that one episode where Sunburst had much better chemistry with the others, I’m sure the two could’ve grown :P .

Totally with you here :squee: Always preferred Starlight x Trixie myself B)

26 minutes ago, Megas said:

Rainbow Dash x Dumbbell, there are people who unironically ship this. It's even worse than ZephyrDash

What ?! :lostit: He's literally such a jerk for no reason!

1 hour ago, Gaines said:

Spike x any character that isn't a minor :mlp_wat:

He is a BABY dragon after all :bea:

• Brohoof 3

15 minutes ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

@Rainy Day

A similar thread already exists here. As such I will be merging your thread with that one.

I did search and see this thread before creating the previous thread but I figured the concepts were different, my mistake! Apologies for the kerfuffle.

• Brohoof 1

Spike with any non-minor character.  Any of the CMC with fanships who are not minors themselves...  Just any shipping involving any of the CMC makes me uncomfortable, even if they were shipped with another kid, just feels weird.  Shipping children, no matter what genre or series just feels weird to me and I don't like it.

• Brohoof 1

Big max x marble (a few yups and mmhmm don’t qualify much for me especially that part in holiday special. Also the related implication is way too strong to make this comfortable)

rainbow dash x soarin (rainbow’s interactions with this character don’t feel that much more special/different than her with anyoony else so always just been meh. Her and Spitfire make much more sense)

anypony with a villain (unless they are a villain) (I guess they’re funny but some people are serious with it and I’m just like wtf no)

Sunburst x Starlight. (One of the worst ships. Def. one sided. Uncommon bond made it apparent how much sunburst does not care for starlight, nowhere near how much she cares for him. Also Trixie and Starlight is a much much much more stronger dynamic. Not even close.)

spike x rarity (obvious reasons. Thank goodness for dragon dropped. Loved that episode.)

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Miss said:

anypony with a villain (unless they are a villain) (I guess they’re funny but some people are serious with it and I’m just like wtf no)

Definitely, certainly not in a romantic way for sure. Even minor villains\antagonists(the antagonist which were not reformed I mean), like flim\flam x AJ or sombra x celestia(the non comic sombra, if its actually a ship) or something like that. 

6 hours ago, RDDash said:

Rarity and Fancy Pants, never liked it never will :mlp_wat:

Agreed, especially as it seems he is dating fleur. Never got the shipping vibe from rarity x FP.

• 2 weeks later...

Twilight Sparkle x Comet Tail - What is the reason for this? Have they ever met? Has Comet Tail ever even spoken in the show?

Vinyl x Octavia - Both musicians so they must love each other, despite having nothing else in common.

Discord x Fluttershy - He's immortal, so the rest of her life would pass in the blink an eye for him. That's just depressing.

Also, it's not a ship but I always thought Dinky being Derpy's daughter was dumb. There's no literally no subtext for it anywhere in the show.

• Brohoof 1

I never really cared for AppleDash. Their thing is friendly and sometimes not friendly competition. Doesn't really seem like the basis for a relationship

Rarity x Tom. Come on, you know he'd go much better with Maud.

• 10 months later...

Basically, flash sentry x twilight sparkle. Not saying I hate them, but I can't really tolerate this ship easily than the others(TDLR: I dislike it). If you ship it, I don't mind, just keep doing that I guess :orly: I ain't stopping you from something you love!:mlp_yeehaa:

Here are some I've encountered:

1. Celestia x Discord
  2. Spike x Rarity
  3. Twilight Sparkle x Pony Flash Sentry

Big no...:Cozy: just because Twily happened to like EQG Flash it doesn't mean she also automatically likes pony Flash. Bland and boring ship. Don't even get me started with Spike x Rarity...

However these are only my opinions so don't hate me :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Of the ones hinted at in the show proper, I would say Applejack X Rainbow Dash. 

I just don't see it. From what we've seen from Rainbow Dash's history, she seems to hate being alone and also while being the element of loyalty, ironically has been shown to be very willing to "nope out" and skedaddle when something looks like it's going to be annoying or an inconvenience. (:umad:):mlp_laugh:

I'd bet she probably didn't have much luck with relationships. My guess is that sometime after her Wonderbolts career days, one day she probably came home to her empty cloud mansion and thought, "This isn't working."

So she decided to move in and help out on the Apple farm. Zapapple pony just moved in with the other Apples. :mlp_icwudt:^_^

That's a more realistic explanation in my view. It has nothing to do with them both being mares either. I'm definately on board with the Lyra X Bon Bon ship.

On a side note, I'm suprised how many people are against Zephyr X Rainbow Dash.^_^ I think it's hilarious and even moreso that Fluttershy's parents think It's mutual! It would clearly never work out, as they're both so into themselves. I like how he thinks she likes him but it couldn't be more of the opposite! I can just imagine how pissed people would've been if they were shown as a thing in the final episode. I would have been absolutely cracking up if the writers did that as a final troll!:mlp_laugh::ButtercupLaugh:

46 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I agree with others about "Sparity", too. :blink:

Yeah, that too. Sparity was a cute ship for a handful of times during the early days, but then later on it stared to get annoying and creepy very fast.:eww:

• Brohoof 1