Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DANUTERCISD

• 2 weeks later...

TwiLestia: I'm not a fan of the whole student/teacher thing going on there. Maybe Twilight having a crush on Celestia, but anything more is bleh

Sparity: He's a kid. And even if he wasn't, it'd take a lot of character growth and retooling for me to believe in them genuinely getting together

StarTrix: Starlight killed Twixie (a ship I have grown to like) so I'll never forgive it. Twilight being alicorn already hurt Twixie, but StarTrix was the nail in the coffin

TwiDash: Might just be because it's oversaturated, but I can't get into it

Any ship with Discord: He looks like an old man so any ships with him are kinda uncomfortable

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

Shipping is an overhyped farce. Mostly harmless, but I've never been able to get into the shipping world discounting a few character couple ideas I've liked. Least favorite though discounting obviously egregious ones (incest/underage) is...MordeTwi. Yeah, Mordecai, the guy from Regular Show with Twilight. It's literally just a meme, have no clue how it became a thing. For my least favorite "real ship" in G4, I never liked any Mane 6 x Mane 6 pairing or Princess x Princess pairing. My least favorite ship in G5 is Sunny and Izzy because I hated how it was everywhere just because they acted friendly towards each other in the film. 

I don't really like the Sunny and Izzy ship all that much. ._.

I tend to only like canon ships, but not gonna bash anyone who enjoys shipping. After all it's mostly harmless.

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Cash_In said:

Any that ship an older character with a character that's supposed to be a child.

I hate those ships, they're just wrong! It's revolting how common they are, too. 

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I hate those ships, they're just wrong! It's revolting how common they are, too. 

Absolutely. I mean I was never a shipper to begin with, but those are easily the worst kinds.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

fluttershy x discord is really dumb, i also dislike sunny starscout x hitch trailblazer, and basically any ship involving the mane six and villains, or young characters dating older ones, yuck. :yeahno:

Edited by Dumb_l1l_p0neh

There's quite a few that are bad, but the one I never really understood is 
MarbleMac.

On paper it sounds neat, and while I think there's something in there with the two of them being shy, there wasn't much outside of that 
I could see them in a relationship even if I had my own head canon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Uh in terms of my fave generation I really don't like G3 Rainbow Dash X Sunny Daze. It doesn't sound like a good pairing to me, I ship PinkieMint/Mintypie (Pinkie Pie and Minty)  and SparkleSweet (Sparkleworks and Sweetberry) :awwthanks: Now I can explain why I ship Pinkie and Minty, it's because everytime we see them they're always, ALWAYS together, you even see them in the same bed in "Come back, Lily Lightly!" 

Edited by Stellar Snow

• 3 months later...

Blueblood x Rarity= huge nope. Too much disrespect.

SciFlash= This guy's too bland.

And a few cursed ones, like Sweetie Belle x Big Mac (I've seen a rise in this, and all I'm saying is... Ewww.) and Spike x Twilight . Honestly, I wonder why sometimes...

And if I think further... Nothing else really. Fluttercord is cute but it's not my OTP. Pinkiety and Appledash may as well be my fave. Oh, and Sinister Servov x King Sombra  Grown-up Spike and Rarity. Pretty cute :orly:

• 3 months later...

Twitrix, Derpywhooves, Dislestia, Fluttermac, Sunlight, Sweetiemash, Carajack, Lyrabon, Spabby, Startrix, Cheerimac, Spitdash, Derpydash, Dumbdash, Scootadash, Rainbowscratch, Discodash, Spikedash, Braedash, Daringdash, Quibbledash, Trixiedash, Rainbowsentry, basically any RD ship other than a small few

I least favorite mane six ships are: Twipie, Twidash, Flutterdash, Appledash, and Rarijack