Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Ship makes the least sense to you?

ggg-2

Any of the mane 6x mane 6 really. They are all so close friends that I would think they feel as if they are all sisters, and I doubt they would find each other overly sexually attractive, or want to be in a relationship that could damage their amazing friendship they have.

And any ApplejackxFamily member. I get the whole "southern inbred" joke, but I've seen people take it seriously. And the whole thing just feels weird.

BSTX_2954_02.jpg

This one. I mean, look at it! It's so ridiculous!

post-23625-0-08554100-1401638039.jpg

Nah, this one looks more ridiculous, and will kill you in the worst possible way.

I actually believe that Rarity and Spike are one the few that can make sense. Also, on the arguement of age difference I offer exhibit A:

Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala

Padmé first met Anakin when he was just a boy and it was only later, when he grew up, that they got together.

I used to see a lot of ScootaDash and it really grossed me out......

in fact anything with CMC is horrible.

FlutterMac is, eeh, I can see why people ship it I guess but it just kind of irritates me because personally I say no.

also! Pretty much Pinkie Pie x anybody ever.  I mean..... It's PINKIE PIE.

(edited)

Rainbow Dash with any stallion

No, this show is about going against stereotypes. Rainbow Dash being lesbain is very stereotypical. For me it make more sense for her to be bisexual then lesbain, thus her being just with mares makes no sense.

Um... at least to me. Everyone has their own thoughts. I hope that this doesn't come off too strongly. If it has I apologize.

Just Rainbow Dash being lesbian and only liking mares is a huge pet peeve of mine.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

(edited)

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

Luna x Celestia

ohmygod I forgot about this one.  ALL MY YES!  I see it way too often and every time just.. whyyyy?!

I forgot to mention FlutterCord too.  Uhm, no, Fluttershy and Discord would not work.  They are too different personality-wise. 

Just Rainbow Dash being lesbian and only liking mares is a huge pet peeve of mine.

I see but I feel that her base personality would clash with most of the stallions so far portrayed in the show. I am aware that the idea of pairing characters together probably is not going to make sense but this is an example of one making the least sense.

(edited)

Luna x Celestia

ohmygod I forgot about this one. ALL MY YES! I see it way too often and every time just.. whyyyy?!

Actually there is son sense to Celestia and Luna as a couple, that being the idea that no other pony would be able to understand them like they understand each other. The fact they have only each other to depend on since every other pony gro old and die... leaving them behind.

Who else but each other could lov them,understand them, be there for them... and not disappear?

At least tha is one reasoning for the ship. Not saying I support it bit I can understand the ship.

---------------

I see but I feel that her base personality would clash with most of the stallions so far portrayed in the show. I am aware that the idea of pairing characters together probably is not going to make sense but this is an example of one making the least sense.

I would argue most stallions have not been given a strong enough characterisation to make such a call. More the Mane Six rarily interact woth stallions anyway. There is only Soarin, Thunderlane, Cheese Sandwish, and Bulging Biceps for Rainbow Dash when it comes interactions. Soarin and Thunderlane I would say could work. Yet all we for Soarin really is that he likes pies and that his team tried to replace him with Rainbow Dash. For Thunderlane we have Rainbow Dash showing annoyance at him as she thought he was trying to shirk responsibilities. Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

shiningmac_final__by_taira182-d6ikkfq.jp

My reaction: EW EW EW EW EWWWWWW!!!! That is so gross!!

:eww: No just no

I personally dont like any ship with the cmc since they are quite too young  :catface:  to be thinking or wanting that kind of stuff :blink: .

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

Any ship that has to do with the Mane 6 and a background pony, such as ComeTwi and PokeyPie.

Another one that makes least sense to me is FlutterLane. Fluttershy seems like the kind of pony who doesn't like bad boys whereas Thunderlane is just... there. -3-

• 2 weeks later...

Any pairing with Big Mac. Big Mac/Anypony. I also hate Big Mac/Everypony.

They always come in three varieties:

1. "Oh, he's so big, yet so kind and gentle! Me likey!"

2. "Oh, he's so big! Me likey!"

3. "He seems quiet, but he's actually the smartest pony in ponyville, and the lack of talking and the way it makes his words slightly more important somehow equates to intelligence in the mind of the author! Also, he's biiig! Me likey!"

And there is never any variation. He could be with Fluttershy, or Dash, or Cherilee, or Rarity, or anypony, and it's always pretty much the same thing.

Finally, I also dislike SelfInsert+'The entire Mane Six and the Princesses as his harem' story. No one character can get close enough to all of them at once to make them all tie themselves down to the same freaking guy, whether it's a generic human or gary stu grimdark explosion horse. I now officially copyright the phrase "Explosion-horse" for later use in a possible Fallout Equestria fic. Anyhoof, they wouldn't all tie themselves down to one guy, especially when he views them as bucktoys/pretty bucktoys, and gives getting them all the same 'love and care' you'd expect from a competitive Pokemon player catching over thirty of the same Pokemon to get the best nature, to have another 'Mon to add to their party of six.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash x Any Male pony

I do not think Rd is A filly Fooler cause she is A tomboyish mare with the rainbow mane. I think she is a filly fooler cause of the way she behaves around mares she likes

Rainbow Dash x Any Male pony

I do not think Rd is A filly Fooler cause she is A tomboyish mare with the rainbow mane. I think she is a filly fooler cause of the way she behaves around mares she likes

post-28557-0-65083400-1410489110_thumb.png

post-28557-0-89541900-1410489124.jpeg

post-28557-0-38046500-1410489148.jpeg

post-28557-0-65083400-1410489110_thumb.png

post-28557-0-89541900-1410489124.jpeg

post-28557-0-38046500-1410489148.jpeg

• 1 year later...

Fluttermac. I know there's that ONE episode where they have some sort of interaction, but is that enough to make them a ship? I don't think so. It doesn't even make any sense. Why in Eqestria would people ship these two? I know they're "both quiet" might be a reason but if both of them are quiet, how would that relationship even work. No, just no, i don't like this ship.

• Brohoof 1

Obviously excluding any crack pairings, I'd say the very worst ship I can think of that a sizable amount of people legitimately support would be Twilight Sparkle and Shining Armor. Seriously, what are you people thinking?! Don't you idiots realize that Shining Armor is Twilight's brother?! Not to mention, he's married to Twilight's former foalsitter! That would mean that Shining Armor is cheating on his wife with his considerably younger sister whom his wife used to babysit! That's just flat-out messed up!

Edited by Dolphanatic
  • Brohoof 3