Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vinyl Scratch with no glasses, Dr. Whooves, Derpy? Season 2 Finale

Inferno Dash

I just watch the season 2 finale part 2 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=RfFnBSJnaxw&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_717960&v=Q3xqKvOwoyk

At 15:18 you can see Dr. Whooves running across the screen

At 19:22 Rainbow Dash does a Sonic Rainboom

At 19:44 Luna makes her second appearance

At 20:01 Vinyl Scratch takes off her glasses! (Can't see color because of quality) :angry:

I forgot to look for Derpy, so if anyone spotted her, tell us!

And the episode is the best one ever...

I fangasmed quite massively when Whooves ran across the screen, that pony sure likes running.

This thread needs some talking Lyra action!

Also, I believe Derpy is at some point in the episode, seen running away from the Changelings. Can't fully remember though...

I fangasmed quite massively when Whooves ran across the screen, that pony sure likes running.

This thread needs some talking Lyra action!

Also, I believe Derpy is at some point in the episode, seen running away from the Changelings. Can't fully remember though...

I forgot to say Lyra played a big role in the episode too. Mmmmderp.

My fangasms. They are so many.

Derpy appears when the real candence is walking to the altar, and the Doc is also there.

The Doc, an unidentified filly and carrot top appear cornered by the changlings, and Dinky and the Doc appear in the final defeat scene.

Dunno if anypony knows, but the master (blue colt with well comed blond mane and hourglass cutie mark) appears perpetually across the entire episode, mainly the changling queen scene and the real wedding. Both Doc and Derpy, although seperated, appear in the final dance scene, where I like to think they share a romantic evening. Colgate/minuette appears as one of the brides mades, and I think at some point Sparkler appeared.

I am a well trained Whovian spotter.

This forcefully makes me think the Whooves family arrived at the wedding as guests, where they eventually find out the Master is sneaking in the Changling queen in a very manipulative manner of his, making sure Nopony suspects him. The Doc of course fights him, and secretly helps Twilight, eventually defeating his enemy.

Also, the must have romance scene at the end.

This furthers the fanon theory of the Master posing as the Princesses' advisor, and that he can take control of Equestria at any time.

GAH!!!

Must.

Write.

Fanfic!!

Edited by Doctor Whooves™
  • Brohoof 1

Wait... I just watched the clip of Vinyl Scratch taking off her glasses in 1080p. I know what her eyes color is!

Her eyes are a magenta colour.

I watched it in 1080p as well and I've gotta agree with you. Magenta is definitely her eye colour.

Also those episodes were so full of epic and fantasticness. Re-watching them is a must<3

Edited by TheBrokenToast

Luna's reappearences, Vinyl Scratch with EYES!, Derpy, Dr. Whooves, piles of previous references, even less important things like Spike shuffling (Must...Make...Stupid PMV...) and Soarin's appearences. (which also canonizes his cutie mark)...Let's just say I loved the fanservice in this episode.

Edited by Jadefire