Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Could someone do some art for this background pony?

Blue Moon

(edited)

Okay, I was looking through that list of ponies on the MLP Wikia, and I saw this one named Bottlecap.

img-1647381-1-150px-Blue_bottles_Earth_p

Something about the design made me like her, and I wanted to know if anyone wanted to some art of her. The name and the cutie mark remind me of recycling, along with the blue and green, so a recycling theme would be nice. Thanks in advance.

For eye color, see this picture MADE by @Jokuc

post-13690-0-51460000-1373984411_thumb.png

Edited by Blue Moon

(edited)

You know thinking about it blue, Bottlecap looks like your oc kinda :P.

Anyways, I would do some random fanart of her, but I don't really have the time I don't think to.

Maybe I'll try to remember to do some at a later time, can't this weekend because i'm busy but yeah.

Hope you get some art for her :).

Edited by Zygen

You know thinking about it blue, Bottlecap looks like your oc kinda :P.

Anyways, I would do some random fanart of her, but I don't really have the time I don't think to.

Maybe I'll try to remember to do some at a later time, can't this weekend because i'm busy but yeah.

Hope you get some art for her :).

Maybe that's why I like her design

You know, now that I look at it better, I can see the resemblance.

Thanks! I hope I get art as well.

I can try. I won't say it will be good, and it won't be inked or color. Oh yea it'll be on paper. I'll probably get supplies next Wednesday. I'll draw it today and color it next week.

Im willing to help you out but its not going to be a digital drawing if thats okay. Also do you have any idea as to what color her eyes would be?

Im willing to help you out but its not going to be a digital drawing if thats okay. Also do you have any idea as to what color her eyes would be?

That's fine. Thanks! :) Good luck with drawing her.

I can try. I won't say it will be good, and it won't be inked or color. Oh yea it'll be on paper. I'll probably get supplies next Wednesday. I'll draw it today and color it next week.

Sounds good. Thanks! :) Good luck with drawing her.

I'm actually not too sure. Any suggestions, anyone? 

I say we just go with green. Fits the whole recycling thing. I think I know what pose I'm gonna do her in. Can't wait to start this later :)

Okay, green works. It does fit with the recycling thing. Thanks again in advance! Can't wait to see the drawing when it's finished! :D

Okay, I was looking through that list of ponies on the MLP Wikia, and I saw this one named Bottlecap.

img-1647381-1-150px-Blue_bottles_Earth_p

Something about the design made me like her, and I wanted to know if anyone wanted to some art of her. The name and the cutie mark remind me of recycling, along with the blue and green, so a recycling theme would be nice. Thanks in advance. 

Well, here you are my good pony. Im sorry that I made you wait so long and that the coloration is a bit off, compared to the actual coloration of Bottlecap. I know its not the best but, I hope its to your liking.  :catface: Im also here if you need help with anything else. ;)  

Well, here you are my good pony. Im sorry that I made you wait so long and that the coloration is a bit off, compared to the actual coloration of Bottlecap. I know its not the best but, I hope its to your liking.  :catface: Im also here if you need help with anything else. ;)  

attachicon.gifPicture 3.png

Ooh, I really like these. I shall give a lovely mini-review on them.

The drawings have some teeny little errors, but they are forgivable. The body is a bit masculine, and like you said; the colors are a bit off. However, these colors you chose look fine, and you did such an amazing job with the head that I barely took any notice in the errors.

She looks so pretty the way you drew the hair, and the face is really nice looking as well. The cutie mark looks great as well, and you drew the bottles nicely. I also love the second picture's pose, and the pose is adorable. I like how long the mane and tail look, and it really adds a lot to the pictures.

Excellent job! I love these drawings despite the teeny little errors. I think my favorite of the two would be the second one. It's just so cute! Thanks so much again, and I look forward to seeing the other's drawings as well.

(edited)

Oh no we've got another Colgate, only this one goes around nagging people to recycle more...

Anyway, I would be glad to do some art of her, but I've been on kind of an art spree for the past week and I kind of need some downtime from SAI.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

Oh no we've got another Colgate, only this one goes around nagging people to recycle more...

Anyway, I would be glad to do some art of her, but I've been on kind of an art spree for the past week and I kind of need some downtime from SAI.

I guess you could put it that way. At least what they both nag about is important.

Take all the time you need, and good luck. Thanks in advance!

I'll try it later after dinner, I can't do it right now since I don' have my iPad. She does look like a nice pony, and I can see this being the bloom of a new background pony fanbase. :3

I'll try it later after dinner, I can't do it right now since I don' have my iPad. She does look like a nice pony, and I can see this being the bloom of a new background pony fanbase. :3

That's fine. I look forward to seeing it. Thanks in advance, and good luck with drawing her. :)

It would be interesting to see a new background pony...

(edited)

@@Blue Moon,

I made this quite weird vector of her.. I took the eye color from the mlp wikia's website (it said that they were blue go look yourself) and well I was too lazy to make the whole pony so I put two bottles next to her...

img-1658032-1-fktstOZ.png

Sorry if you wanted a drawing, whenever I draw something I get mad because it's not as good as I want it to be, lol

inb4 themaneistooshort!

iknowiseethatnow

Edited by Jokuc

(edited)

@@Blue Moon,

I made this quite weird vector of her.. I took the eye color from the mlp wikia's website (it said that they were blue go look yourself) and well I was too lazy to make the whole pony so I put two bottles next to her...

img-1658032-1-fktstOZ.png

Sorry if you wanted a drawing, whenever I draw something I get mad because it's not as good as I want it to be, lol

inb4 themaneistooshort!

iknowiseethatnow

Ooh, I like this one too.

The facial expression is nice, and this is just awesome. I didn't know about the eye color thing, so thanks for letting me know. :) That eye color actually looks pretty nice. The mane is a bit too short, but it looks fine.

And, I prefer digital, but both mediums are fine.

Thanks for drawing this for me. I look forward to seeing the other's drawings. :)

I say we just go with green. Fits the whole recycling thing. I think I know what pose I'm gonna do her in. Can't wait to start this later :)

Well, Jokuc has just said that her eye color is actually a light blue color. You can see his post and the edited original post to see the color for yourself.

Edited by Blue Moon

(edited)

Ooh, I like this one too.

The facial expression is nice, and this is just awesome. I didn't know about the eye color thing, so thanks for letting me know. :) That eye color actually looks pretty nice. The mane is a bit too short, but it looks fine.

And, I prefer digital, but both mediums are fine.

Thanks for drawing this for me. I look forward to seeing the other's drawings. :)

Well, Jokuc has just said that her eye color is actually a light blue color. You can see his post and the edited original post to see the color for yourself.

I made the mane a little bit longer and I made it avatar size and fixed the table thingy so it reaches the edge.

RJHluen.png

I'm glad you like it,

drawn by Jokuc

though I must tell you to not call it drawing since it is not a drawing. It is a vector, those are made by putting down nodes and then connect them with lines that you make to curves. You could put "made by" instead :P

Edited by Jokuc

(edited)
I made the mane a little bit longer and I made it avatar size and fixed the table thingy so it reaches the edge.     I'm glad you like it,

Ooh, thanks for doing that. It looks much better now, and I'll go update my avatar.

though I must tell you to not call it drawing since it is not a drawing. It is a vector, those are made by putting down nodes and then connect them with lines that you make to curves. You could put "made by" instead

Details, details... :P

I'll make sure to fix that as well. Thanks for making it avatar size, and fixing the table. 

Okay, fixed it.

Edited by Blue Moon

Here, I made something.
Bottlecap.png
My vector of Bottlecap  is nowhere near the quality Jokuc's, but I guess I tried. Trying is what... happens, I guess.

Here, I made something.

Bottlecap.png

My vector of Bottlecap  is nowhere near the quality Jokuc's, but I guess I tried. Trying is what... happens, I guess.

Very VERY nice job. :) I don't know what you are talking about. It is just as high-quality as Jokuc's. Plus, you made a vector of her full body, which is something we didn't have before.

Excellent job. Thanks for doing this! :)

Very VERY nice job. :) I don't know what you are talking about. It is just as high-quality as Jokuc's. Plus, you made a vector of her full body, which is something we didn't have before.

Excellent job. Thanks for doing this! :)

Well thank you!

I can make an avatar sized picture if you would like. It's not much, but it's what I can offer to the Bottlecap fandom. :)

(edited)

Well thank you!

I can make an avatar sized picture if you would like. It's not much, but it's what I can offer to the Bottlecap fandom. :)

It is a great contribution. Thank you for making it. :)

Though I'll have to pass on having it done avatar size. It doesn't seem like an avatar-type picture, but it would look good in a signature or just fanart. Thanks for asking though.

Edited by Blue Moon

Hi! I saw this and wasn't gonna do at first, cause i wasn't in the artsy mood but then BAM this idea came to mind so, here ya go! Hop you like it!

img-1662812-1-Bottlecap-for-Blue-Moon_zp

Ooh, very nice! I like the text you put in the top, and I like how you decided to do a recycling theme in the picture. We haven't had a lot of those types of pictures.

Great job! Thank you so much! :)

Hi! I saw this and wasn't gonna do at first, cause i wasn't in the artsy mood but then BAM this idea came to mind so, here ya go! Hop you like it!

img-1662812-1-Bottlecap-for-Blue-Moon_zp

Do you mind if I post this to Derpibooru? I'll make sure to credit you. I'm trying to share Bottlecap with bronies outside of these forums.