Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ads that drive you insane ?

Spikey-Wikey

There are waaay too many to list, so I will keep this short. XD Most of the new Geico ads (I think the lizard is kinda cute, but some of the more modern ads make me wanna bang my head against the wall >.<), and any ads that pop up on sites when you open new tabs (ESPECIALLY the ones that start playing music or whatever automatically. So annoying!) DX

THOSE FRIGGIN' AMI INSURANCE ADS WITH THE STUPID DUMB RONDA JOKES. They're getting SO old and yet, they're still airing it on television.

Edited by DokiLoki
  • Brohoof 1

Skittles - Some of the commercials are so disgusting. Even though, I love to eat Skittles.

Charter commercials (even though it's my internet provider).

Some of the 'Seen On Tv' is so hokey.

The tums commercials (chicken slaps this guy in the face).

GEICO ads

I hate advertisements that are based on your browsing history as they invade privacy. I'm just also annoyed ads are pretty much everywhere these days!

I know! It's really creepy seeing ads for stuff you searched for. Especially seeing a nsfw ad when you search for sfw stuff all the time.

Once i searched for something a lot thinking it was the right spelling (when it wasn't), and it turned out to be a company that i accidentally searched for. Connect the dots.