Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How insane are you?

Blaire D. Lycan

(edited)

I'm schizophrenic and I'm not even close to insane.

Edit: If you want to experience TRUE insanity, try taking 6mg of risperidone everyday!

That damn thing brings on a whole new meaning to the word zombified!

Edited by Kagami-sama

When you first meet me, I'm sane. However, if we become friends, the insanity test will commence. :P

I'm so insane for Princess Cadance that I believe a few people here had to privately pull me aside to what I believe they said to take to easy, even though I never read their essay length message (how much disposable time do these prople have?).

It depends on how you would define "insanity". By the definition of many, insanity is the act of doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different result. By that definition, I'm not insane. However, others adopt the definition of mental instability as insanity. By that definition, I am very insane in that I have ADHD and cope with a slight case of mania whenever I'm having one of my hyperactive episodes. Such fits of insanity, though, lead me into depression when I find out taht others have judged me behind my back when I prefer to have them state their comments directly at my face. Sure, I will get a little agitated at the time, but I have a very great sense of adaptation, in which case, the repetitive definition of insanity doesn't apply to me. I also have this tendency to go on and on and on in such a way that anyone who reads anything I write here or listens to anything I say tends to get lost or quckly loses interest. Other than those things that I said earlier, I'm completely sane. :3

Pretty darn low. Here's a list of things I do which might be considered a little odd:

• Infrequent "silly" acts. Only happens after a very lengthy period of seriousness and it's usually something dumb and harmless. An example would be this charmander onesie I bought in the middle of the summer.
  • Talking to computers. It might sound crazy, but let me ask you this: are you technopathic?  ;)

So yeah, probably 5/100. I also talk to myself, but big deal, I think that's pretty common.

I'm not insane, not in the slightest.  It's everyone else that's insane, they just can't seem to understand why they have to be impaled on Dragons Teeth in the name of our god Nazara.  The voice in my head are quite clear on the matter. 

On a a more serious note, no, not really. 

Silly?  Often enough, I like making people laugh when I can.

Crazy?  Sure, comes with being human I reckon. 

Mad?  Sometimes, certainly whenever I attach the word scientist to myself. 

Insane?  Hardly.  That's a whole other ball park. 

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of my co workers seem to think I'm a psychopath because (to ones I know) I will walk up behind them with a steak knife, grab their shoulder, and turn them around, then come inches away from stabbing their heart just to see the panic in their eyes. Its funny because a lot of the time I stay quiet, and do my work so they don't expect it. Also don't worry the steak knives are dull so even if I did poke them it wouldn't harm them.

Other than that I think I'm pretty sane, but I do some crazy things to people I know.

• 2 years later...

Insane? I really don't know... I mean I almost whenever I am alone, I just frustrate over each and every bad thing happened in my life. I sometimes accuse and loath myself for being the cause of every trouble. And whenever I'm overjoyed only one statement came to my mind. "I am so happy, I wish I'd just die today." and even this statement doesn't seem to disturb me anymore. Now as far as I can remember I dwelled into insanity the day I realized a few things. I hate myself for knowing a few things I would have just go to grave before knowing. So, pretty much I'm on the threshold of sanity. I think only thing which is keeping me from jumping off the roof while yelling "Hurray!" are my religious faith, a few close friends, and my devotion to my passion for writing fiction and mlp. Otherwise I don't see anything to look forward to. 

Am I sane? Maybe a little bit.

Insane? Chances are high.

Crazy? No doubt.

Psychopath? Only when I'm upset.

Apologies that you've read all that. 

Edited by Luna's Admirer

I often feel insane. Hard to not feel insane when you don't even really have control over your own mind. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. 

Edited by Olly