Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What TV Shows(non-cartoons) do you watch?

NightFury

I created this topic because I love TV Shows and I don't have any TV Show to watch at the moment.

Here are the TV Shows I watch that are on-going: Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Suits, Arrow, The Mentalist, Supernatural, The Blacklist, True Detective, Criminal Minds, The Walking Dead and here are the TV Shows that I watched and are over: House MD, Lost, How I met your mother, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Prison Break.

I literally don't watch any non-cartoon/anime shows. xD

I might be willing to try Doctor Who, though... But only if I got to watch it with a certain someone. lol

• Brohoof 1

My favourite non animated TV shows to watch would be Deadliest Catch, Stargate SG-1, Friends, Top Gear, The Big bang Theary, Master Chef and Ancient Aliens. 

Blue Mountain State, Dexter, The League, Walking Dead, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Parks and Recreation, Game of Thrones

For non cartoons i like to bouce from show to show rather than watching all the episodes in one go

• Brohoof 1

Most of the live action shows I do watch are documentaries and educational shows, mostly History Channel 2 (it is kind of like History Channel back when it remembered it is the History Channel), Science Channel and Discovery Channel. Aside from those shows the only live action show I watch on a regular basis is Malcolm In The Middle which airs on IFC. I really loved this show when it first aired and am pleased to see all these old re runs, especially because there are many episodes I have never seen before one of them I saw yesterday which is this hilarious episode where this girl Malcolm knew published a dirty story in the school newspaper. The scene where the principal quotes one of the passages from the offending story alone is worth seeing.

Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad are dramas that I really like. I like a few sitcoms as well like How I Met Your Mother, That 70's Show, and Modern Family, but I dislike most of them. I don't mind a game show every now and then either, like Family Feud or The Price is Right. I also really like Conan which is a late night show. Also, my parents don't really watch anything animated, so sometimes I'll watch whatever they're watching to varying levels of enjoyment. :lol:

Monty Python's Flying Circus, Seinfeld, and Community are the main ones, but also Corner Gas (although I haven't watched it in a very long time but I used to be really into it), at one point in time The Big Bang Theory and The Office, though I don't watch them anymore, and I started watching Doctor Who at one point but I haven't watched it in a while but I might start again some day.