Go to solution Solved by duidamasterXD,

(edited)

Lime green is

[/color

Blue is

[/color

And light blue is

[/color

Just place whatever text you want to color in the middle of the brackets, and add an extra one of these

]

To the end of each of the end "color" words, to make them each look like this.

Nu5O5GP.png

And that should work. Sorry that this is all kind of confusing, and I hope that does it for you. Post back here if you're having any trouble understanding or making things work, and we'll figure things out :)

Edited by DashForever
messed it up
  • Brohoof 3

Hey there, @Funpony. I split out your post from a different topic and turned it into its own topic. It is best to post a new topic in this section when you have a question, and to keep replies to currently existing topics focused on helping the original poster solve the issue they are having. :)

DashForever answered your question, but just to add on to what he said you can see which hexadecimal color codes are associated with which color here: http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp

These hexadecimal codes work for both HTML and BBCode, the latter of which being what you would use in forum posts here.

Here is an additional example. This is the code you would use to make text one of the darker greens, not including the
[ code ] tags I include here to prevent it from executing:

[color=#666633]this text is a dark green color[/color]

In other words, you would just use the code that appears in the box above.

(edited)

Hey, @Funpony! ^^

It seems SCS and DashForever have answered your question, so I'll go ahead and lock this topic.

Have a good one, bro! (\

Edited by Adorkable
  • Brohoof 1