Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RPs as a Muffin? Do posts count toward post count?

DashinCorn
Go to solution Solved by Zygen,

Ultimately I think the first reason is so they don't have anyone making troll accounts so they can start ruining someone's RPs if they aren't invited. I mean it's common courtesy to not barge in especially if you're a noobie on forums in general. You might wander in there by accident and post something silly. It's just really a good chance to familiarize yourself with the layout and how everything works before you build youself up for the other things available here. Such as RPs and the discussion pit.

I hope this helped!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Your group just dictates how many posts you have. Some people require you to be a certain group or higher for requesting art or to be in an RP, but most of the time you can be any group and still request/join. And replies do count towards going a group higher, yes.

Edited by ~ Alicornification ~
  • Brohoof 1

The rank requirements are all basically for preventing any trolls to just walk in and mess with those areas of the forums.

There could easily be a group of anti-bronies or something of that nature who could do such a thing, the ranks allow mods and or admins to ban out these people before they annoy others.

Other than that ranks don't really affect much of anything else though.

And yes, every post you make goes towards post count, unless the forum section specifies otherwise( such as places like forum games).

Otherwise any topics you create count as one post, and anytime you reply to a topic in any way counts as 1 post.

Things like status updates and blogs do not count towards post counts by the way.

And I think that's about it. If you need any other information, feel free to PM me or something.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'd say Zygen here summed up a perfect explanation for ye'. As such, I see not much reasoning to keep this thread open and will lock it down. Have a good one!

Edited by ~Lugi~
  • Brohoof 2