Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have an idea for an awesome video but no way to do it

simba86

ok, so i was setting around playing the my little pony fighting is magic tribute edition "awesome!"

and i had an idea for a video and i was wondering if anypony knew or could help make it happen, i thought, how cool would it be for it to be real life!

so i was thinking have 2 people in pony fursuits who can fight without looking stupid, then overlay the music and health meters, then make it a real life fighting is magic match! i just think it would be totally cool to watch, do all the special effects with twilights energy blasts and stuff

so is there anypony out there that can make it happen?

• Brohoof 1

This is a good idea, yes, but those suits are expensive. You will most likely find no one to suit up and fight. They might fall and damage the headbase of the suit. And the suiter needs a lot of experience in suiting to jump and do fast movements. Humans need their toes to keep balance while moving (except for experienced people).

So I guess there's no way of doing that :(

It's more likely to find cosplayers who do that.

• Brohoof 1

This is a good idea, yes, but those suits are expensive. You will most likely find no one to suit up and fight. They might fall and damage the headbase of the suit. And the suiter needs a lot of experience in suiting to jump and do fast movements. Humans need their toes to keep balance while moving (except for experienced people).

So I guess there's no way of doing that :(

It's more likely to find cosplayers who do that.

that might work better i guess, get some good cosplayers,

i guess that will have the added benifit of two hot girls fighting to:)

• Brohoof 1

that might work better i guess, get some good cosplayers,

i guess that will have the added benifit of two hot girls fighting to:)

Or two hot guys ;) Or.. no, let's stop here :P

There's also the possibility of doing so in Source Film Maker. If you want that to happen, send me a clip of the game that should be animated in SFM. I still need training in that :P

Or two hot guys ;) Or.. no, let's stop here :P

There's also the possibility of doing so in Source Film Maker. If you want that to happen, send me a clip of the game that should be animated in SFM. I still need training in that :P

ok, i will try and find a clip today