Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i am angry

Skullbuster

ok, so today in my biology class, we got to dissect sharks, a normaly fun activity ruined by one kid

this kids name is robert, now before we go on, let me tell you about robert

robert is a phyco, not only that, hes a religous nut job, now ive said before, i have nothing against people with religoin, except when they are like this kid! forcing it down other peoples throats, constantly cotrdicts himself, and is an idiot! this kid has even admitted to hearing voices in his head! it is impossible to describe how stupid and annoying this kid is

now with the story, so in class he opts out of doing the dissection because he thinks it would be too gross, whatever, but instead of doing the virtual lab like the teacher suggested, he walks around the class room being a general annoyance, at one point i even yelled at him to shut up, he then threatens to fight me, now this isnt the first time hes done this, but he thinks he can win because hes black and because he hangs with other black people(he also claims to be middle class despite living in the projects), at this point its taking every once of be not to walk up to him and jab my scapul into his eye! oh it gets better! at the end of class, after hes done with his raging at getting mad at every thing, he has the gaul to call himself a saint and his exact quotes "im a saint because im a christian, and i love everybody" in my head i am screaming "F*** YOU!" its people like him that give christians a bad name, saddly i have the next class with him too, again hes all up in my face saying things like "god will strike me down" and the like,

ever since i became a brony, ive really tried to be a better person, ive tried to stop judging people, and ive been more open minded, ive tried to take love and tolerence to heart,

but its kids like this who make it damn near impossible!

• Brohoof 13

It happens that people make it impossible to be lived with.

It's sad that these people make a general nuisance of themselves. He seems rather oblivious of the fact that his "love" for others is actually not love at all.

I'm glad I have never had to deal with a religious nutjob. They are extremely annoying on the internet and I can't imagine dealing with one IRL. I don't know what you should do, though. :blush: Maybe you should put your username to good use. :lol:

Edited by Dany Heatley

but any way same thing in my class today... there was this kid who thought he could do anything he wanted to, and punched me in the face... After that, i beat the F**K out of that little motherf**ker!

but any way same thing in my class today... there was this kid who thought he could do anything he wanted to, and punched me in the face... After that, i beat the F**K out of that little motherf**ker!

then again i did this after school! XD

Geez... That's just nuts! Now I understand what you were talking about in your status... And as you said when you described him, he does seem like a living contradiction... Thinking he's tough, yet saying he loves everyone... That's just... Wow...

Not sure if über-religious bother you, or self-aggrandizing hypocrites bother you... :ph34r:

But seriously, I'm fairly religious, but telling people that you know God is going to do something to them is kind of blasphemous to their own religion, if it's Christian, anyway. This guy has obviously never read the source material.

One of the hardest things to tolerate is stupidity; just promise not to get into an argument. You can't win people over with arguments.<---Law of power. :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Not sure if über-religious bother you, or self-aggrandizing hypocrites bother you... :ph34r:

But seriously, I'm fairly religious, but telling people that you know God is going to do something to them is kind of blasphemous to their own religion, if it's Christian, anyway. This guy has obviously never read the source material.

One of the hardest things to tolerate is stupidity; just promise not to get into an argument. You can't win people over with arguments.<---Law of power. :mellow:

oh he reads the source material, he carries it with him every where, hes even tried to use it has a weapon against me, holding up into my face saying "the power of christ compels you"

acting like his bible contains some sort of power

Edited by Skullbuster

oh he reads the source material, he carries it with him every where, hes even tried to use it has a weapon against me, holding up into my face saying "the power of christ compels you"

acting like his bible contains some sort of power

Oh, ok. Doesn't understand the source material. I get it now! :lol: Good luck with that, GAH! :P

He walks around the class room being a general annoyance, at one point i even yelled at him to shut up, he then threatens to fight me, now this isnt the first time hes done this, but he thinks he can win because hes black and because he hangs with other black people(he also claims to be middle class despite living in the projects), at this point its taking every once of be not to walk up to him and jab my scapul into his eye! oh it gets better! at the end of class, after hes done with his raging at getting mad at every thing, he has the gaul to call himself a saint and his exact quotes "im a saint because im a christian, and i love everybody" in my head i am screaming "F*** YOU!" its people like him that give christians a bad name, saddly i have the next class with him too, again hes all up in my face saying things like "god will strike me down" and the like.

oh he reads the source material, he carries it with him every where, hes even tried to use it has a weapon against me, holding up into my face saying "the power of christ compels you" - acting like his bible contains some sort of power

Coming from a country who has deep respect for religion and the views of others, can I gladly take that scapel of yours so that I can jab it in his stomach? Repeatedly? Love and tolerance or not, bastard is making it really hard for me to stand religion.

Edited by NeverNeverland

Yes he certainly does give christians a bad name. It sounds like he needs to be taught a lesson in humbleness and how a christian REALY acts. Christians don't brag about them being better and don't pick fights with people. Christians don't try to be jer by saying things like that. In fact, the phrase "i'm a saint because i am a christian and i love everybody" is completely contradicting himself. Saints don't say they are saints because they are christians. Thats like saying "i'm better thne you." Then when he said i love everybody thats just moronic. If he loved everybody why would he pick a fight and act so childish and dumb to others?

Honestly, it sounds like he has never read the bible except for your average bible stories.

• Brohoof 3

oh he also seems to think that being black gives him some authority

every time i tell him to shut up or argue against him he says something like "you shouldnt talk to black people like that" im always like "i dont care if your black, white, blue, or yellow!" and contiue yelling at him, and to be honest, hes not that big or black, im stronger than he is and i sit infront of a computer all day, he always buts into every ones conversation, and he also seems to think that just because hes 18 hes better than me

oh he also seems to think that being black gives him some authority

every time i tell him to shut up or argue against him he says something like "you shouldnt talk to black people like that" im always like "i dont care if your black, white, blue, or yellow!" and contiue yelling at him, and to be honest, hes not that big or black, im stronger than he is and i sit infront of a computer all day, he always buts into every ones conversation, and he also seems to think that just because hes 18 hes better than me

I'm sorry, you talking about a high school kid or a 9 year old?

I have had experiences like that. There's this one kid at school, who is a total nerd, and no-one likes him, because he annoys everyone. He is absolutely stupid (well, actually, he knows quiet a bit about programming and is in top set maths, but that's not the point). This one particular time, I was in the social area (like a sort of common room, or whatever you want to call it. Locker room?) and he just came up to me and started pushing me for no reason. I told him to go away, but he carried on. Eventually, I got so annoyed, that I pushed him to the ground. Now, another thing about this kid is that he is quiet fat. He pulled me onto the floor and then rolled onto my legs. I managed to lift him up with my legs and roll him off, after that I just walked away.

Later on, he came up to me and tried to start on me again. I grabbed him and was about to punch him, but I decided against it. It wasn't worth it. I pushed him out my way and walked off.

I'm not a violent person, and I love and tolerate everyone, but this kid is just a general nuisance.