Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are there really too many MLP analysts? Is it too late for me to start?

Mars Caramel

To start this off, I recently thought of having a go at MLP analysis. I love watching people like Silver Quill, Dr. Wolf and Commander Firebrand (FOBEquestria), and seeing how I've had an interest in analysing things like video games in the past, I've been doing some learning and building up on the side. I've even had a few ideas about the season 4 episodes which I haven't seen anyone else bring up. However, I've been seeing a lot of comments lately about how we already have a lot of analysts. I find this rather hard to believe, but that's mainly because I'm only seeing a handful of them other than the 3 I mentioned earlier. But even if that's the case, does it really matter? We also have a lot of artists, writers, musicians and animators, if not 5x more.

People are often saying how in order to stand out from the crowd, you have to bring something new to the table. To cover this, I'm already a fairly recent Gmod video maker where I am often praised for my smooth stop-motion animation, and I was hoping I could incorporate this into my analysis by creating a model hex of my OC, animate his movements, and even create some humorous jokes, all for a completely new style for the analysis community. I also got a microphone a few months ago which is pretty decent. Despite the number of analysts there already are, would I still have a chance?

• Brohoof 4

If you manage to be fresh and unique, of course! maybe try to be more humorous than the others or more detailed, there's always something to be done. So go ahead c:

• Brohoof 1

What Quarium said.

I do have add that there are more than a handful of analysts. If you haven't already, go to the MLP Anslysis subreddit and watch the videos of the ones that are not as popular. You'll start to determine what not to do.

There are a lot of analysts, but like anything in life, if you manage to stand out from the criowd you will be noticed.

Keep your subscriber goals realistic. I've come across too many abandoned YouTube channels. I wonder how many expected larger sub numbers.

The stop motion OC sounds interesting.

Now go make your videos.

It is always too late and never too late to start.

:o

If you can put something new into it then you are fresh.

Doing the same thing as everypony else is usually the "too late" category because everypony else does it.

What you are attempting could be good for the ones who enjoy watching such content.

Of course you can never know, if you never try.

:)

The first to do something usually isn't the best, but it's the one most fresh with new ideas.

Do something original that no other person has done yet. That usually inspires the most success.