Is it common to have pony dreams almost everyday?

Spirit Rush

Hi!

So I have been having a lot of pony dreams lately. Like last night I had a dream of a ponyfied version of Skyrim... I don't mind of course but does this happen to other bronies/pegasisters?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Although I've always wanted one, I've never had a pony dream before, but I'd imagine most bronies/pegasisters have them occasionally. It's certainly not a bad thing. ^_^

Edited by Frostgage

Well if you are constantly watching pony related media, and surrounded by FiM merchandise then it would be fairly normal to also dream of ponies, as you are flooding yourself with them.

And as for myself, I have had several pony dreams. Most involving my OC.

• Brohoof 1

I have dreams that involve ponies pretty frequently. Not every night, though. Sometimes it's the actual ponies themselves, sometimes it's pony merchandise or just ponies being mentioned by someone in the dream. That's awesome if you have dreams with ponies every night, though, I'd love that. 

Yeah it's normal, I get allot of different fandom dreams almost everynight due to me thinking about them everyday.
So the cause of having MLP dreams could be that you have been recently thinking about MLP allot lately.
and them being in a skyrim version could be that you play skyrim allot as well  :) or you haven't played it in awhile 

I used to have pony dreams everyday but not with literally ponies but at one point I think this happened 2 or 3 times but whenever I watched MLP before bed the plot line of the episode was the plot line of my dream.

• Brohoof 1

I had a pony dream years before MLP:FIM lol.  So it was a previous gen pony dream. xD  More recently, Rainbow Dash made one brief and nonsensical cameo, and then I think I hugged or offered comfort to a pony (possibly RD, but you know how vague and changeable dreams can be) that was...  Wrapped in a bed sheet?  I don't even know.  I WISH I had pleasant, regular dreams of Rainbow Dash that accurately portrayed her personality.

• Brohoof 1

@@Spirit Rush: Omg, you're so lucky.  I've had a couple pony dreams, but I wish I could have more.  Ponified Skyrim.  I could simply die.  That sounds like the most awesome thing EVER.

attachicon.gifMLP - TPS V - Skyrim.png

It was awesome! ^-^ I barely remember it now but Rainbow Dash and I were in a city, I think it was Solitude, and we stole a statue and we had to fly away  :P

• 2 years later...

I have them, but they're uncommon, like one pony dream per 10 days. Not rare, not common, but still fine. As i gave and still giving half of my free time to MLP, no doubt that i have dreams about them and Equestria.
Personaly, I think that all of the bronies have at least one dream about ponies each night, as the fact that we can't see all of these dreams, many bronies say that they never ever had them.