Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hey everypony!

Applejack Daniels

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP forums thru google,. C:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friend in Canada got me into it.

I'm 16, a ska-punk bassist, and I'm sort of a closet brony: this is the first time ive really told anybody about me being a brony.

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to the forums!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask a pony!

• Brohoof 1

Well, we are super friendly here. So welcome! Applejack is a awesome pony, and we even have a fan club for her!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/4725-applejack-fan-club/page-78?hl=applejack+fan+club#entry2757526

I'm pretty sure they would love to find another aj fan over there!

And if you play music, we have a section for fanmusic as well!

http://mlpforums.com/forum/30-fan-music/

I'm sure that you can find fun, and friends in no time. I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have questions or just want to talk feel free to pm me! Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 3

Hey, welcome to the forums! So you're into ska-punk huh? That's pretty cool. I used to listen to Sublime all the time when i was younger. Don't feel bad about being a closet brony... for reason some people overreact when you tell em'. But not around here, The community is nice and supportive. Enjoy your stay!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome to the MLP Forums !

There are quite a few closeted bronies amongst us here! So have no fear!

I hope you enjoy your stay, I'm sure you'll have lot's of fun here!

I'm looking forward to seeing you around!  :)

Edited by The Golden Cross
  • Brohoof 1

Hello there, and welcome to the forums! You're from Canada? Anyways, I hope you have fun in the chat sections that we have here.

Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello there!!! Have some muffins and some cider as welcome gifts and join the fun! If you need help on anything or want to chat just send a private message to me or make a post on my profile page :) Hope we can get to be great friends and long may your stay be! :D

Edited by Bojo
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, Applejack.  Its nice to have you join and hope you enjoy your stay, :D

If you have any questions or concerns while you are here, please don't hesitate to ask and we'll be more than happy to assist you. 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums  :D . Is nice to tell people that you're a brony however sometimes they overreact(not there though).

The (mostly) of people are nice and supportive,you will make new friends in no time at all ^^

Hope you will enjoy you stay :yay:

Hello. Welcome to the forums. We hope you enjoy your experience here and hope you make lots of friends in the long run :)

If you want someone talk to about anything or want be friends, please feel free to message me or add me as a friend so we can chat.

• 2 weeks later...