Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Trying something new.=

Espurr

I want to try what some people call an MMORPG. It seems fun and I'm bored so does anyone have any suggestions? By the way, I heard about one called aura kingdom? Is it good, fun and safe? And when I say safe, I mean for the computer. Also I would love suggestions.

One MMORPG I have experienced would have to be Legend Of Martial Arts. It's kinda a fun game, because the enemies get a bit tougher and tougher to fight. :3

Sadly, it can lag a bit, and takes a total of 2 hours to download. It's kinda fun though. :)

If you're willing to chalk up 15 bucks a month, and you're patient, WoW is pretty fun and has a lot of content.

Unfortunately for me, it eats up the internet and I cannot play it while I still live with my parents.

Of course, if you're looking for a F2P MMO, I've heard League of Legends is pretty fun.

The only MMORPG games that I've played in my life were World of Warcraft and Guild Wars. I haven't touched these games in a very long time, I personally avoid them like the plaque.

One big thing about World of Warcraft is that you have to pay every month to keep playing. Guild Wars doesn't require a fee (as far as I remember).

From seeing in advertisements, you can always try WoW for free up to level 20, so at least you can try before you buy.

In my opinion, try reading up on a bunch of games in the category and watching some gameplay to see what suits your fancy.

Fun fact: I took my copies of World of Warcraft and the Burning Crusade expansion and torched them a few years ago, since I didn't want them anymore. Personally, I hate World of Warcraft, but hey everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

If you're willing to chalk up 15 bucks a month, and you're patient, WoW is pretty fun and has a lot of content.

Unfortunately for me, it eats up the internet and I cannot play it while I still live with my parents.

Of course, if you're looking for a F2P MMO, I've heard League of Legends is pretty fun.

Well strictly speaking, LoL is a MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena), but it is rather fun.

One good free to play MMORPG that I enjoy is Lord of the Rings Online. Although you can only go so far without buying an expansion pack.

Well strictly speaking, LoL is a MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena), but it is rather fun.

One good free to play MMORPG that I enjoy is Lord of the Rings Online. Although you can only go so far without buying an expansion pack.

Ah, I thought it was an MMO :lol:

I recommend RuneScape, it's easy to get into, and hard to get out of.

Although the only downside is that the free game ends pretty quickly and if you want to actually do more stuff you have to cough up 8 bucks a month, which actually isn't all that much compared to the 10+ other MMOs offer.

I recommend RuneScape, it's easy to get into, and hard to get out of.

Although the only downside is that the free game ends pretty quickly and if you want to actually do more stuff you have to cough up 8 bucks a month, which actually isn't all that much compared to the 10+ other MMOs offer.

If I had 8 bucks a month, I'd throw it at Jagex, just so that I can play Runescape 2007. The new Runesacpe is... less fun.