Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kel_Grym

Darkseid vs. Tirek  

9 users have voted

1. 1. Darksied vs. Tirek - Deathbattle - Who wins?

• Darksied conquors!
    • Tirek will crush him!

But the Silver Surfer cannot create matter via will, nor teleport around the entire universe via thought. Not to mention that the silver surfer cannot create life (something Doc said he could, and was going to do at the end of watchmen). He cannot see into the future, no read the entire minds of masses of people at whim.

And Silver surfer had the shittest game.

Yes, but at least he had a game

And those abilities don't work too well when Surfer has a part of the power cosmic. Even a small portion of that should be enough to counter the doc

But the Silver Surfer cannot create matter via will, nor teleport around the entire universe via thought. Not to mention that the silver surfer cannot create life (something Doc said he could, and was going to do at the end of watchmen). He cannot see into the future, no read the entire minds of masses of people at whim.

And Silver surfer had the shittest game.

And those abilities don't work too well when Surfer has a part of the power cosmic. Even a small portion of that should be enough to counter the doc

As worthy a discussion as SilverSurfer vs Dr.Manhattan is, I think were getting a bit off topic.

Darkseid: 4

Tirek: 3

...Really wish the Tirek voters would come out of the wood work and explain their reasoning.

Im sure you do ;)

Tho to be honest,id like to know their explanation and reasoning behind there pick also... you know,because..reasons..131720161509.gif

• Brohoof 1

Not really, all he has to do is simply think the matter the Surfer is made out of into non existence.

Boop silver guy is gone.

And if the Surfer is made of non-matter, then by simply existing he would cease to exist.

And that video game was so horrid, that I'd take not even having a comic over that game.

As worthy a discussion as SilverSurfer vs Dr.Manhattan is, I think were getting a bit off topic.

well, since the fight between Darkseid and Tirek was a little one sided, I figured this would spice things up a bit.

Not really, all he has to do is simply think the matter the Surfer is made out of into non existence.

Boop silver guy is gone.

And if the Surfer is made of non-matter, then by simply existing he would cease to exist.

And that video game was so horrid, that I'd take not even having a comic over that game.

well, since the fight between Darkseid and Tirek was a little one sided, I figured this would spice things up a bit.

I appreciate what you meant to do, but I'd rather things stay on topic. Unless you could tie it in with Darkseid and Tirek, the discussion really has no place here.

If the topic of Darkseid vs Tirek doesn't peak anyone's interests then this thread deserves to die.

If the topic of Darkseid vs Tirek doesn't peak anyone's interests then this thread deserves to die.

I think because its so 1 sided  

I think because this fight is so 1 sided,the ones who are voting Tirek aren't willing to debate it outright and are only voting based on fanboyism,and ya i rather not try to debate how in the world Tirek could win either. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

I think because its so 1 sided  

I think because this fight is so 1 sided,the ones who are voting Tirek aren't willing to debate it outright and are only voting based on fanboyism,and ya i rather not try to debate how in the world Tirek could win either. :derp:

Unless Tirek absorb the magic of some magical god or something, I don't really see him winning.

(edited)

Unless Tirek absorb the magic of some magical god or something, I don't really see him winning.

True,but perhaps he may be able to absorb Darkseid's 'powers' under some sort of circumstance,possibly a surprise attack maybe? I don't know..

Im trying to give Tirek something here lol

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills

True,but perhaps he may be able to absorb Darkseid's 'powers' under some sort of circumstance,possibly a surprise attack maybe? I don't know..

The only way I really see Tirek winning is if he eats the power of some elder magical god, or somehow consumes all magic on the entire planet that Equestria is on.

The only way I really see Tirek winning is if he eats the power of some elder magical god, or somehow consumes all magic on the entire planet that Equestria is on.

I would say that if he had access to being able to use Discords powers,we might be able to add some flavor to this.

But that's out of canon and going into even more hypothetical territory than this already is lol

• 1 month later...

ARE.YOU.KIDDING.ME.?!

Darkseid blows Superman to pieces and Superman has the power to move an destroy planets and black holes, just like every OP comic character Marvel and DC has.

Tirek is nothing, merely a bug, even any of Darkeid's sons as babies, would be able to stomp Tirek.

You clearly have no understanding of Darkseid to pit him against Tirek. Tirek is a gnat compared with someone who has literal planet busting strength and powers. This man has decked SUPERMAN before. Not superman who was weakened or anything, full powered man of steel can and has had his clock cleaned by Darkseid. We havent even got to his other powers. Tirek would be begging for his mommy while this dude plucked off his limbs like a kid with an insect. Not to say Tirek is weak, but he has nothing on Darkseid.

Edited by Buck Testa