Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Old Tirek vs new Tirek? Who is more evil?

Bendy

Who is more evil?  

12 users have voted

1. 1. Who is more evil?

• G1 Tirek
    • G4 Tirek

(edited)

I recently watched Rescue at Midnight Castle from G1, in my personal opinion G1 Tirek is far more evil than G4 Tirek.

Simply by the fact he has some magical bag that turns thing like butterflies and even ponies into horrible monsters which obey his every command seemingly without question. He even threatened to have G1 Spike's head cut off if he didn't get another pony for his chariot.

And also he wanted to cover the entire world in darkness. He kinda reminds me of Sauron. He even has an Artifact Of Doom called the Rainbow of Darkness which he uses to turn once beautiful creatures into terrible monsters.  

Do you have anything to counter?

Just check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaQ7F58pK2g 

Edited by Bendy

I would consider Old Tirek worse, considering he wanted to change the ponies of Equestria into some monstrous beings (I believe) and he wanted to cute Spikes head off like you stated. 

Why is there even comparison? G1 Tirek was FAR more evil.

He turned ponies into Stratadons.

Turned other creatures into monsters.

Wanted to engulf the world in darkness.

Threatened to cut off Spike's head

Kidnapped  a defenseless filly

and what did G4 Tirek do?

escaped from Tartarus

stole pony's magic

destroyed landscape

wow. =_=

escaped from Tartarus

stole pony's magic

destroyed landscape

wow. =_=

Also seemed to talk too much during the fight as well, and was more arrogant.

I'm not really that impressed that G1 Tirek; honestly. Yeah, he is evil, but I don't see how he is more evil that his G4 counterpart.

G4 Tirek was to essentially drain the ponies of their magic/life force and leave them for dead; thereby affected the entirety of the nation. Not to mention the amount of destruction he caused is bad in itself. Yeah he is a LOT more in your face that the G1 version, but I think he is just as evil in his own way.

G4 Tirek may be more powerful, but he didn't even mentioned intentions of actually killing anyone, in contrast of the old one. I mean, can we expect someone declaring they'll decapitate anyone so openly in FiM? 

(edited)

Damn Tirek G1 is really gangster and cruel. He really stirred up my emotions. G4's plot on Tirek was gangster too but a bit generic and predictable, I mean I knew Twilight was going to give up her powers eventually and then she gets it back and kicks his butt... that's my opinion. Okay, I mean G4 Tirek gets some points for the way he betrayed Discord that got me too so meh can't say for sure now.

Edited by cidershield

G1 Tirek scared me as a kid in given he was pushing themes now I see as: Slavery/murderer/cruelty to animals/forced changed/nation take over/killing for his own whims.  Yah G1 Tirek i feel was a bit more bad ass than the G4 a bit in the long term of over all things...

From what I'm seeing and hearing, Generation One Tirek is much more...tyrannical, to say the least, and although Generation Four Tirek wasn't a nice grandmother, he was definitely not evil at all. Draining ponies of their magic wouldn't kill them, and if Tirek implemented a way for growing crops and maintaining the weather without the magic of Earth Ponies or Pegasi, everypony would be fine. So, yeah, G1 Tirek takes the cake here.

They are both about the same, their methods were different but when it comes right down to it their goals were exactly the same and it was power by any means necessary. If G4 Tirek had access to the Rainbow of Darkness you bet he would have used it and I would not put it past him to threaten to behead someone or even actually go through with it.

escaped from Tartarus

stole pony's magic

destroyed landscape

wow. =_=

G4 Tirek has the same motives though. I'm sure he would have done the same thing if he could have.

• 8 years later...

definatly g1 tirek is more evil like he was able to turn innocent ponies and animals into evil monsters who obeyed his every command,not just that he was alot more crueler and wasnt afraid to show how evil he was if it benefited his needs and disires g4 tirek doesnt even compare to his g1 counterpart