Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New But Old

MoonBunny

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I searched up 'Why Is Rainbow Dash So Annoying Sometimes' and came across a really old forum submission here and just decided to check out the page.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

When i was a little filly (10 years of age) i was obsessed with the MLP toys and the MLP YouTubers who would make stories out of the toys. (Mlpstopmotion and YumSoda) and as i got older and more fond of the internet i was introduced to roleplay and the ENTIRE traumatising and beautiful fandom MLP has to offer. I've been here since i was 11 (Im 19 now)

Do how does one work this forum? i want to start roleplaying, any advice on how to work my way around this site?
with love, 

Moon <3

• Brohoof 4

heya pinkie fan :) have some OG G1 fun from Pinkie's inspiration, Surprise (and her friends :3 ) 

11 minutes ago, moonbunny said:

Why Is Rainbow Dash So Annoying Sometimes'

:P searching old fandom opinions was how I came across this site at first too. I was later reminded of it and joined up. We're kinda joining buddies :3

12 minutes ago, moonbunny said:

o how does one work this forum? i want to start roleplaying, any advice on how to work my way around this site?

Oh if you post a few posts around then you should be able to post in the RP forum. I RP occasionally. Basically you have a look at the rules in the out of character RP section and then either post your own thread asking for others to join you for RP or post in another person's thread who is looking for RP'ers (casual stroll is always open, and then there are a few). 

I wouldn't mind RPing actually. I have a few OCs that would have fun playing, but I also have the Pinkie character, so if you fancy a RP with Pinkie that'd be fine too. I'm down with most gens as well :)  

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

heya pinkie fan :) have some OG G1 fun from Pinkie's inspiration, Surprise (and her friends :3 ) 

:P searching old fandom opinions was how I came across this site at first too. I was later reminded of it and joined up. We're kinda joining buddies :3

Oh if you post a few posts around then you should be able to post in the RP forum. I RP occasionally. Basically you have a look at the rules in the out of character RP section and then either post your own thread asking for others to join you for RP or post in another person's thread who is looking for RP'ers (casual stroll is always open, and then there are a few). 

I wouldn't mind RPing actually. I have a few OCs that would have fun playing, but I also have the Pinkie character, so if you fancy a RP with Pinkie that'd be fine too. I'm down with most gens as well :)  

Loving the old Pinkie Vids!!
Yesss i'd love to roleplay, i have 2 fleshed out OCs that i was gonna submit but i dont think it will let me just yet because i need to post more xD 

DM me? <3

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to MLP Forums @moonbunny :grin:

19 minutes ago, moonbunny said:

any advice on how to work my way around this site?

Reply to some posts. Follow some members. Eventually, you'll figure out this place. I am not an expert on RP. There are RP sections and the rules should be stated there.

• Brohoof 4

Moments ago, Splashee said:

Welcome to MLP Forums @moonbunny :grin:

Reply to some posts. Follow some members. Eventually, you'll figure out this place. I am not an expert on RP. There are RP sections and the rules should be stated there.

thank you fren! i love the rustic old timey internet feel this site has xD 

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, moonbunny said:

thank you fren! i love the rustic old timey internet feel this site has xD 

The best part, you can bump old threads :sneer: Nothing gets old

• Brohoof 3