Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tirek Vs. Kratos

Castle Bleck

AND the Spirit Of Disharmony.

True. But Kratos is stronger than Tirek in many ways.

Plus Tirek is from a kid's show,and Kratos is from an M rated game.

True. But Kratos is stronger than Tirek in many ways.

Plus Tirek is from a kid's show,and Kratos is from an M rated game.

So you're saying the fight scene from Part 2 was kid-friendly all the way? And I'm guessing this fight would be in a scenario where Kratos and Tirek would go, no-holds-barred, where they would just beat the fuck out of one another.

• Brohoof 1

So you're saying the fight scene from Part 2 was kid-friendly all the way? And I'm guessing this fight would be in a scenario where Kratos and Tirek would go, no-holds-barred, where they would just beat the fuck out of one another.

1455014-1343991_hades_hercules_disney_vi

Hades: "You are correct, sir!"

• Brohoof 1

For kid show standards,yes. 

And you're right,it would be in a different scenario.

But keep in mind,Kratos has beaten monsters bigger than Tirek.

I could easily imagine Kratos winning. :fiery:

• Brohoof 1

I've been researching Kratos on the deathbattle for quite some time and I know Tirek beats him easily. My reasons.

1. Tirek can just easily snare him with telekinesis and break his body with a glance.

2. Did you see the amount of power Twilight was throwing at Tirek. They were causing nuclear like explosions across the battlefield, tanking those deadly blasts, he was causing earthquakes, and he flew towards Twilight and busted through a mountain trying to harm her. Kratos would need to be in GOW form, his most powerful version, to be able to cause those kinds of attacks.

3. He can remove Kratos's ability to use magic by draining it from him, and possibly his life energy considering how exhausted the ponies were after he drained them. Kratos doesn't have a means of defense against that kind of magic.

4. If we're using Tirek that has the Alicorn magic and Discord's magic, his telekinisis easily puts him above star level so his telekinisis would simply be that much nastier.

5. Thanks to his high movement speed (around double digit mach speed at least), teleportation, and other magic other characters have shown, he can easily control the battlefield and has terrifying spells such as transmutation, intangibility, mind attacks, and loads of other spells.

The only way it would be fair would be if Kratos were in his GOW form and Tirek just as he acquired Discord's magic to make things the closest to being fair. But again, Kratos has to contend with telekinisis that would be at around star level.

Bigger monsters means little when said character can just obliterate Kratos from afar and Tirek grew to be mountain sized when he acquired the Alicorn magic.

• Brohoof 1

I've been researching Kratos on the deathbattle for quite some time and I know Tirek beats him easily. My reasons.

1. Tirek can just easily snare him with telekinesis and break his body with a glance.

2. Did you see the amount of power Twilight was throwing at Tirek. They were causing nuclear like explosions across the battlefield, tanking those deadly blasts, he was causing earthquakes, and he flew towards Twilight and busted through a mountain trying to harm her. Kratos would need to be in GOW form, his most powerful version, to be able to cause those kinds of attacks.

3. He can remove Kratos's ability to use magic by draining it from him, and possibly his life energy considering how exhausted the ponies were after he drained them. Kratos doesn't have a means of defense against that kind of magic.

4. If we're using Tirek that has the Alicorn magic and Discord's magic, his telekinisis easily puts him above star level so his telekinisis would simply be that much nastier.

5. Thanks to his high movement speed (around double digit mach speed at least), teleportation, and other magic other characters have shown, he can easily control the battlefield and has terrifying spells such as transmutation, intangibility, mind attacks, and loads of other spells.

The only way it would be fair would be if Kratos were in his GOW form and Tirek just as he acquired Discord's magic to make things the closest to being fair. But again, Kratos has to contend with telekinisis that would be at around star level.

Bigger monsters means little when said character can just obliterate Kratos from afar and Tirek grew to be mountain sized when he acquired the Alicorn magic.

I have nothing to refute any of that.

But,I'm still going to have to go with Kratos winning this fight.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah with the points aside of how powerful Tirek is, Kratos killed the most powerful beings while Tirek left his alive. So i say Kratos win

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah with the points aside of how powerful Tirek is, Kratos killed the most powerful beings while Tirek left his alive. So i say Kratos win

Leaving someone alive doesn't mean he couldn't kill them, especially since he only spared them because he wanted to dominate them under his rule and only wanted their magic so he can easily achieve it through increased power.

Edited by Nuke87654

He has discord's chaos magic, as well as all four of the alicorn princess' magic. He could simply nuke him with magic from orbit, or just levitate him in the air where he'll be helpless as his strength and powers are taken and he's killed. Sorry, but Tirek would be a good match for guys like Goku. Kratos get his bald head knocked off

• Brohoof 1

Kratos! No contest!   

He's taken down gods. Tirek just took down princesses.

And yet he is amongst the dead at the beginning of that Mortal Combat game XD

And yet he is amongst the dead at the beginning of that Mortal Combat game XD

Never played Mortal Kombat,so I have no clue what you are talking about. :derp:

I've never played God of War, but I'm pretty sure Kratos has killed several gods by now. So, I'm going to have to go with him.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pfffft.

Kratos hands down, after what he did to Poseidon and Hermes. Jesus, I just don't think anyone could beat him.

Edited by ~TableFlippin_Rex~
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Being a god doesn't mean jack in fiction, it's just a title. Besides, the fact that some of their most powerful members could be strangled to death, beheaded, blinded and stabbed like any human really shows that they're not all that powerful. Twilight was plowed through a mountain and came out without a scratch, and Tirek deflected a nuke size blast. The two of them could've done what kratos did in a fraction of the time and do it better

Edited by ~LoSt SoLe~
  • Brohoof 4

True true. I can see your point clearly now

Size means nothing, there's no way kratos could survive the spells twilight and Tirek were dishing out, and plus kratos is basically rendered helpless by telekinesis. Kratos gets nuked, or Tirek just drains kratos of his strength and powers. Either way kratos probably loses

• Brohoof 2

Alright, I'm gonna go total vs debate ner on you guys lol.

Going by stats, kratos' durability is only about that of a large building. He can take some powerful attacks, but can still be hurt by things like swords and arrows. And he's also vulnerable to magic. His movement speed isn't very good, not even the speed of sound. I'd say he's peak human at best, But his reflexes on the other hand are about lightning speed. His stamina is very high, he can go for hours or days without rest and keep fighting. His strength is pretty much his only saving grace, he's shown impossible levels of strength like when he pushed apart Kronos' fingers to avoid being crushed. His intelligence is mediocre at best, in fact, I'd say it's likely pretty low from a lot of the things he's done.

Now for Tirek. His durability is likely that of a mountain, or even multiple mountains based on how many of the attacks he took without even getting a scratch. His movement speed is supersonic to hypersonic, since him and twilight appear to have broken the sound barrier a few times during their fight, as well as fly around a length of equestria fairly quickly. His reflexes are at least lightning, likely higher based on how many attacks he's blocked and dodged, as well as likely being at least near dash's speed (she's dodged lighting many times). His stamina is excellent, and seems to have no limits once he's at full power. He has never been shown to tire at full power. The upper limits of His strength have yet to be shown, but he's shown to lift large chunks of rock with ease. His intelligence seem about average, likely higher due to showing great manipulative skills and cleverness.

Like I said, the only thing kratos MIGHT beat him in is strength, but when you throw in magic he literally gets nuked.

• Brohoof 3