Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kel_Grym

Darkseid vs. Tirek  

9 users have voted

1. 1. Darksied vs. Tirek - Deathbattle - Who wins?

• Darksied conquors!
    • Tirek will crush him!

(edited)

img-2790650-1-638320-uxas_now_darkseid.gVS!!img-2790650-2-Tirek_ID.png

Darkseid vs Tirek!!!

Who would win in this epic death battle!?

Rules:

1.Darkseid has no armies or artifacts to help him this fight.

2.Tirek is at his full power [edit: After absorbing Twilight's power after their fight.]

3.Tirek cannot absorb Darksied's power.

4.Darkseid can't just send Tirek to somewhere else with his Omega Beams.

Edited by Darkseid

Yay another death battle that will likely turn into a flame war.

Im on to you Darkseid!!!

Anyways,im going with Darkseid because he looks cooler and im too lazy to look up every aspect of his existence to compare him to a opponent he will never face.

• Brohoof 2

Yay another death battle that will likely turn into a flame war.

Im on to you Darkseid!!!

Anyways,im going with Darkseid because he looks cooler and im too lazy to look up every aspect of his existence to compare him to a opponent he will never face.

I'm somewhat appalled that would suggest that I would even attempt to stir up division and strife in any form whatsoever.

You know how much I cherish peace and unity.131720161509.gif

• Brohoof 1

Are you kidding me? 

Darkseid would shit on Tirek with no trouble, he'd shit on all of Equestria with no trouble. This guy regularly fights Superman and made Batman so scared, he shot him

• Brohoof 2

The only enemies Superman has that are more dangerous than Darkseid are Doomsday and Superman Prime and that is really saying something. Tirek is dangerous no doubt about it but Darkseid is even stronger than Superman and even people who don't pay attention to comics have some idea of how powerful Superman is. This match goes to Darkseid.

Darkseid 4  -  0 Tirek

Darkseid is pleased.

However,im sure Darkseid wanted some heated opposition,however we shall soon see.

I suppose we could give Tirek a handicap. Even after absorbing all of Twilight's powers, do you think he'd stand a chance against Darkseid?

I suppose we could give Tirek a handicap. Even after absorbing all of Twilight's powers, do you think he'd stand a chance against Darkseid?

Most likely no from what i know of Darkseid.

This doesn't really seem like a fair match to be honest,and i don't even know much about Darkseid lol

I am against Darkseid. I generally think that power-absorbing villains are stronger kind of villains. In any case i hate the bulky cyborg/ogre kind of design Darkseid has and prefer the Evil Centaur type of Tirek.

I am against Darkseid. I generally think that power-absorbing villains are stronger kind of villains. In any case i hate the bulky cyborg/ogre kind of design Darkseid has and prefer the Evil Centaur type of Tirek.

And so it begins. Hurray for opposition 

Most likely no from what i know of Darkseid.

This doesn't really seem like a fair match to be honest,and i don't even know much about Darkseid lol

Well, in trying to be fair in Tirek's case, He is ridiculously strong (ie smashing into mountains) and he operates on magic. I'm sure he could hurt Darkseid and put up a fight.

I know that magic is one of superman's weaknesses, but I'm not sure if it works the same with Darkseid. I'm a Darkseid fan, but I never read much of the comics with him. Could it make a difference?

We really don't have a lot of information to really gauge what kind of super strength Tirek has compared to Darkseid's.

but Darkseid is even stronger than Superman ...

This isn't exactly accurate. Superman is always as strong as he needs to be. His power fluctuates. Sometimes he's stronger, in different circumstances he's not.

At top tier, Superman eventually always out muscles Darkseid.

@,

Darkseid is not weak to magic and was almost able to eat the multiverse. He's ludicrously powerful 

He'll die in seconds

attachicon.gifimage.jpg
He shows up, and being one of the most op characters in comic history (you cannot take away his powers what so ever, and he is immortal) he wins.

There have been worse

@,

Darkseid is not weak to magic and was almost able to eat the multiverse. He's ludicrously powerful 

Fair enough, but as for the eating the multiverse part, was that just on his normal base power alone, or assisted with an artifact like the Infinity Gauntlet. (I've never read the comics with that, only have watched movies and animated shows)

Fair enough, but as for the eating the multiverse part, was that just on his normal base power alone, or assisted with an artifact like the Infinity Gauntlet. (I've never read the comics with that, only have watched movies and animated shows)

I don't really know. I don't read much about him, just enough that Darkseid would smash Tirek's face in

But he mind controlled Supergirl, so yeah

Well, in trying to be fair in Tirek's case, He is ridiculously strong (ie smashing into mountains) and he operates on magic. I'm sure he could hurt Darkseid and put up a fight.   I know that magic is one of superman's weaknesses, but I'm not sure if it works the same with Darkseid. I'm a Darkseid fan, but I never read much of the comics with him. Could it make a difference?   We really don't have a lot of information to really gauge what kind of super strength Tirek has compared to Darkseid's.

Well even if Tirek full power can 'hurt' Darkseid,that's besides the point if he can't kill/k.o him.which i doubt just based on the fact Darkseid has faced Superman many times and is regularly a formidable match for him which i could not say the same in Tirek's case.  

Again,idk much about Darkseid but anyone who regularly kicks Superman's ass is most likely going to punish Tirek lol

I just got done reading Darkseid's backstory. He's hardcore. Can react in nanoseconds.

I'm a bigger fan of Darkseid now, than I was before.

Even in trying to fair towards Tirek, I don't think sauron horns has a chance, unless he could absorb Darkseid's powers, or a fanboy pops out of nowhere and provides some sort of super-analysis of Tirek's abilities to show he could stand up against Darkseid.

@,Darkseid is not weak to magic and was almost able to eat the multiverse. He's ludicrously powerful He'll die in seconds There have been worse

A few worse, but Doctor Manhattan is essentially a god. And the comic said that you could not remove his powers, and that he can pretty much manipulate matter to do whatever the fuck he wants whenever he wants.

I don't really know. I don't read much about him, just enough that Darkseid would smash Tirek's face in

But he mind controlled Supergirl, so yeah

In terms of absolute ruthlessness Darkseid still wins out. He murdered his own mother, for petes sake.

(edited)

A few worse, but Doctor Manhattan is essentially a god. And the comic said that you could not remove his powers, and that he can pretty much manipulate matter to do whatever the fuck he wants whenever he wants.

Plenty of people can do that, Molecule Man and Sentry come to mind

He's barely Silver Surfer tier

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

(edited)

This topic really isn't about Dr.Manhattan though, despite the fact that I think he would more than likely beat Darkseid. :/

You know this is what you want buddy :umad:  

All too true. :lol:

Edited by Darkseid
  • Brohoof 1

Plenty of people can do that, Molecule Man and Sentry come to mind

He's barely Silver Surfer tier

But the Silver Surfer cannot create matter via will, nor teleport around the entire universe via thought. Not to mention that the silver surfer cannot create life (something Doc said he could, and was going to do at the end of watchmen). He cannot see into the future, no read the entire minds of masses of people at whim.

And Silver surfer had the shittest game.

He'll die in seconds
I am not debating that... that's your opinion. In fact i know better than to debate things with you... most of the time we're getting nowhere. You should try and see if it's your problem that this happens. I am gonna try as well...