Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Potions class (1x1)

Marciblook

She watched him and looked confused,"what is it, is there something wrong with me."She asked getting a little worried.She watched more carefully as he looked at his books.She was facinated by how he could read those.Her mind wandered away from that when she looked back at her flank.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It may be...there's this Very rare disorder...we haven't hade much time to study it yet, but...it may have something to do with genetics..." he continues to go through the book "we need to study it much more before we can officially say what it is, and how we can prevent it"

She gasped,"really that could be terrible but, how can that be genetics, none of my gamily is like this."She said sadly.She wanted her cutiemark so bad.She watched him doing his things, reading his books, and other things.She stared at the ground running her hoof on the concrete.

"It goes back pretty far...but we're not sure how it works exactly. We just know that I stunts the formation of a cutie mark in some way..." his horn glows again as he flips through his books. He cringes from the headache he had forgot he had "Guh...I can't keep this up...do you have something for a headache?"

She walked to a table and leviated it up, putting it in front of him so he could reach it.She sat on the floor acrosd from him and stared at the book, still how does he read that.She asked herself.She looked down shuffling her feet on the concrete ground.

He closes the book and walk forward a bit, only to bump into the table "Oof...what? When did this get here? Anyway...I may have a solution. But we may end up needing to see twilight if it doesn't work out the way I planned" he said as he navigated around the table. He makes his way to the stairs

She followed him, and walked up the stairs.She sighed when they reached the top, she took out the key from her pocket and locked it.She then walked oved to him handing him a key, "if you ever need anything or need me here is an extra key to the lab."She said smoling, after all he has done much and I believe that was the beginning, she thought.

He grabs for the the key, but just before he can grab it he stumbles back as he raises his hoof to his his head again "GAH!! My...my head!!" he stumbles around before collapsing onto the ground "I....I...I...help...me..." he passes out there on the ground in front of her house

She stood there completly shocked till she shook her head and used her magic to lift him up from the ground. She slowly took him to her house and put him on her couch.She flipped through some books and found for his head pains, never notucing the next page was his blinding spell.She cast the spell on him and waited silently

Hours of waiting later, and plenty of snoring, then, sudden silence. His eyes slowly open, and his eyes seem different, they have a strange glow to them. "Where...I...what happened...I..." he looks at his hooves, then up at her "I...I can...see" he sits there in awe of the fact he can see

She sat there in awe,"you can see...YOU CAN SEE."She said surprisingly.She then looked confused as she tried to put two and two together."I still don't understand how could you see I thought you were born blind."She said knowingly.She looked at him inspecting his hooves.

"This isn't right...this feels...wrong...I wasn't born blind, it was a curse...but...it's not like it's been lifted...it's more like...something over...GAH!" he seemed to be fighting against something "LET THE DARKNESS TAKE HOLD" his eyes went red, and his voice was deep and bellowing, almost as if he were possessed "THE DARKNESS WILL GIVE YOU SIGHT!"

Her eyes went wide, she slowly backed away from him.She hit the table and fell on it."W-w-whats w-wrong with you a-are you o-ok."She said scampering. She continued to look at him, she was terrified."p-please s-s-stop your scaring m-me."She tried going back more but she was stuck on the table.She sat there gazing at his red eyes.

"Gnngh....get...twilight...she's the only one who can...gah! Help!" he was thrashing around trying to keep whatever was in his head from taking hold of him "GIVE IN TO THE DARKNESS! DO YOU NOT WANT YOUR SIGHT BACK?!" "gaaaah...Not like this! I will not....let you...have my mind!" he tried his hardest to ward off this thing, but he wasn't strong enough to hold it back forever

She nodded and quickly galloped fast out of her house and into ponyville.She manuvered through all the ponies and galloped faster to twilights.She made it to Twilights and slammed open the door and saw Twilight,"We need your help now Twiligt."She said fastly as she pulled Twilight with her through Ponyville to her house.She opened her door quickly.

(edited)

When they came back, he was floating in a shadowy fog "He is now one of us...he has fallen, the same way sombra has" said a disembodied voice. "Welcome...twilight sparkle."night shade said as his horn had started to change, it was becoming a pure black, with a purple glow on the tip "The darkness will never fall again!"

Edited by Tone shift

Lexi was scared of him and fell behind Twilight, ready if she neede her help, her horn flickering,"Twilight you have to do something hurry he needs us but I dont know what to do."She said shivering.She looked at the book and her eyes went wide. "I think I did this to him, stupid book.

Twilight used a spell to try and revert him "Gah! help...me... Noooo!! You can't beat me this easily!! You can't! I...Just...a little...more..." twilight continues to cast the spell, but more powerful "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i...I...can't...see...it's...working..." twilight's horn burst with magic as she tried as hard as she could to fend him off

Lexi watched as Twilight was casting the spell getting stronger each minute.She watched him fight against himself, she felt bad for him,STUPID I NEED TO READ FIRST,she screamed to herself as Twilight became stronger.Lexi backed up as he fought harder with himself.

A huge flash of light, blowing everypony, and everything away, into the walls. When the light fades, and everything settles, night shade is lying in the middle of the room in a heap of pony. "YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST OF ME!!!!" the voice slowly fades away as everything starts to settle down from the strange explosion

She stared at him, then to Twilight.She felt dizzy from the strange explosion and then relaxed on the ground."Twilight is he ok, will he be fine."She asked staring at him.She watched him laying there.She looked scared and felt bad.She watched Twilight go towards him slowly.

(edited)

He looked up at twilight, his eyes were back to the blank look they had before this all started "Guh....dammit! I messed up again...I will never use dark magic again..." he just laid there, feeling ashamed of himself. Twilight scolded him for even thinking about using dark magic "I know! I should have thought more before using it...but she was in trouble...and I couldn't help without being able to see. She...she reminds me of my daughter..." twilight let up on him, she had known his daughter, she was so young

Edited by Tone shift

She watched him, then Twilight moved to help him up.She walked over curiously with one question in mind,"You have a daughter."She asked politely yet she wondered.She looked at him awaiting for his answer.She was excited to figure out more about him.

With a slight grunt, as twilight helps him up, he turns to face Lexi "Yes, I do...she's about your age now..it's...it's my fault she is where she is now...and it's the reason she won't have a mother when she wakes up..." he walks over to the door "Like I said before kid, this is what happens when you screw this stuff up, sometimes you can lose everything"

She looked at Twilight then to him."Wait please dont leave yet."She said looking her old abandoned house."I...err...nevermind, go tomwhere you need to."Twilight had already left during thier talk.Sne turned towards her book and flipped to the next page."Hmm whats this."She could only make out the words not the spell name."There is no spell name is has been tampered with."She looked at the book and gasped.