Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did Twilight forget about Spike when Triek destroyed the libaray?

A Talking Dragon

Was I the only one who wondered about Spike during the scene?

Did Twilight even consider him in the instant she was in the tree? If Spike had been off cleaning some corner of the library or upstairs she wouldn't have known at a glance that he wasn't there.

The way things had been going this season I can't shake this feeling that Spike's safety would've been disregarded. Moments like Twilight only saving herself during the fall in PTS or just ignoring his feelings in Castle Mania and AEBB don't help this.

Thoughts?

post-11233-0-93604700-1404403598_thumb.gif

• Brohoof 1

I thought he was away with the rest of the Mane 6. I highly doubt Twilight would've just forgot about him like that.

Spike knew the gravity of the situation and he knew it was best to stay with the others.

Yep. And besides. If she thought he died in there and the fight happened not because she was mad about the tree but because she was mad about him killing of Spike like that...

Spike didn't die here though.

Spike was with the rest of the Mane 6 and I think she knew it. Or at least, even she would have found it hard to believe he'd be cleaning at a time like that!

^ Twilight won't have known Spike was with the others.

When she left Ponyvile Spike wasn't among the mane 6. And she had encouraged everyone to stay inside because of Triek attacking everyone. Also Twilight was away for a time learning to control her magic.

• Brohoof 1