Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What TV series are you currently watching.

Ac3xAssasin

As the title says what tv show(s) are you currently watching and or addicted to.

For the last couple of weeks I've been watching Dexter on netflix, I just started season 5 and I have to say it is an awesome show.

what about you?

My friends have turned the walking dead into a drinking game. So we watch that regularly. Everytime a optic is on backwards you take a drink. Everytime a revolver makes a noise like it is dropping a casing, take a shot. Every time a gun doesn't cycle but a noise is made, take a drink.

Other than the walking dead, I tend to watch southpark fairly often when they premier new episodes. And FiM of course.

• Brohoof 1

One Piece! One of my all time favourite shows, even though it's dragged out. I still love it.

My friends have turned the walking dead into a drinking game. So we watch that regularly. Everytime a optic is on backwards you take a drink. Everytime a revolver makes a noise like it is dropping a casing, take a shot. Every time a gun doesn't cycle but a noise is made, take a drink.

That's a good way to make a show better.  :)

Other than the walking dead, I tend to watch southpark fairly often when they premier new episodes. And FiM of course.

I love South Park too. :)

Mine is Agents of Shield.  :)

MLP:FIM (which hasn't gone very well at the moment) and breaking bad which I am loving but i feel i am late to it, still I have got all my friends to watch it and they are behind me

I am currently watching Breaking Bad on Netflix finally. Fuck, is it good.

I'm really enjoying it. On like...episode 5 of season 4.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'll just post all the current airing shows I am watching, even ones that are on break:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Arrow

Attack on Titan

The Colbert Report

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Game of Thrones

The Legend of Korra

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

South Park

The Walking Dead

I need more stuff to watch.

Edited by Watchful Guardian
  • Brohoof 1

Watching my Buffy box set all the way through, currently in Season 4 :)

(edited)

I watch a lot of well known tv seris below is the ones I watch

MLP:FIM

Ed, Edd, n' Eddy

True Dective

Colbert Report

Daily Show with Jon Stewart

Key and Peele

The Walking Dead

Game Of Thrones

True Blood

Boardwalk Empire

Edited by Lighting Bell

My weekly stuff right now is Red vs Blue, Adventure Time, and Legend of Korra. I'm also watching Avengers Assemble on Netflix and just got the box set for Appleseed XIII. Aaaand when they start back up RWBY, Agents of SHIELD, Doctor Who, and of course My Little Pony

All I've really been watching on TV lately are the Attack on Titan dub and Robot Chicken, and Conan is a good late night show that I watch rather faithfully... bleh summer TV :o

I finished Breaking Bad about a month ago though, that was great. I've also just finished Kill la Kill and have been watching Gurren Lagann on Crunchyroll, anime seems to really help fill that boring summer TV void for me lately. :derp:

Family Guy (TBH, the show isn't as funny as it used to be)

BTW, i have to ask a very silly question, what is so appealing about Attack on Titan...............I've watched it, yet its really weird, tbh.