Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Eclipse Reboot (OUTDATED II)

Trevor Bright

(edited)

img-2452719-1-1939673_429296670540842_10

RP Thread

So this is going to be a sort of fallout styled RP, except its not going to be the NCR vs the legion. It'll be the NLR vs the Solar Empire. In between the two factions main cities will be smaller cities loyal to either Luna or Celestia, or just on their own.
To join, please submit an OC link, as well as a link to an RP that you've been in before (so I can tell how you role play, if you use correct spelling, grammar, that kind of stuff) Also, please state what faction you'd like to start in, or if you'd like to be in the neutral/totally hostile area. This is a open world RP. Any city or location on the map is accessible (if you use the right means of transportation). I also have my OCs and the manesix spread out around the world, so expect to meet someone just about anywhere you go. AGAIN! PLEASE EXPLORE THE MAP! Oh, and remember, have fun! :D I'LL BE WATCHING!!

Brief plot outline:
The point is that the diarchy has split. Something has caused the princesses to disagree with each other so strongly, they went to war.

I will go more in to detail in the actual RP page, as well post a map to give you a better visualization of what is going on.

Note: Please don't (really, don't) post in the RP until your character has been confirmed and I have posted the ok. This is going to be a kinda complicated RP, so I would appreciate cooperation. Thank you!

Here's the map of the factions:
img-2836317-2-eclipse_map_by_bolt187-d7s

Red: Completely hostile to any faction member (peaceful to neutral parties)

Orange: Solar Empire (hostile to New Lunar Republic)
Seat of Power: Cloudsdale

Blue: New Lunar Republic (hostile to Solar Empire)
Seat of Power: Manehatten

Purple: Twilight (mostly peaceful faction)
Seat of power: Apple Loosa

Brown: Discord's swamp (imminent death upon entering)
Seat of power: Hayseed Swamp

Green: Changeling infestation
Seat of power: Bad Lands (imminent death upon entering)

Pink: Crystal Empire
Seat of power: Crystal Empire (mostly peaceful faction)

Right, in the RP, Luna is again, Nightmare Moon, though she is still Luna. Celestia has turned in to a form I'm calling Sunstroke, though she still prefers to be called Celestia. Since Sunstroke is a made up character and you can't read my mind (even if you could, all you'd hear is elevator music) I'm posting a picture I found that is something close to what I had in mind of her appearance.

img-2836317-3-daylight_burning_ereader_b
And one of Moony to balance it out:
img-2836317-4-47716.jpg

Remember, the sisters are stronger currently then any individual in the RP

with the possible exceptions of the immortals

RPers and their OC's:

:

Just about all my OC's will be in it. If it's a ponified video game character, then they aren't going to be in it, but other then that, expect all of my OC's to show up at some point or another. (A link to all my OC's is on my profile)

:
Agririon: SE/NLR: Cloudsdale
Moon Crypt: NLR: Manehattan

:
Gale: NLR: Manehattan
Tempest Sol: NLR: Manehattan

@HunterTSN:
Twelve Gauge (Slug): Factionless: Ponyville
Darts:SE: Cloudsdale

@Skycoaster:
Dark Wing: NLR: Crystal Mountains
Solar Sentinel: SE: Cloudsdale

@Contrast

Shutter: Twilight: Appleosa 

@EpicApplejack

Sensiquill: Cadence: Crystal Empire  

Edited by Dave Pyro

(edited)

Seth Eclipse, Wolven warreir at your service.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/seth-eclipse-bionic-r5938

For the RP, I believe you know me from the last time we did this. But here is an updated post.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/101611-axis-and-allies-allies-ic-20/page-4#entry2834571

Edit: also, going with Lunar empire.

Edited by arkman575
  • Brohoof 1

You're in! Oh! And as a note, guns, planes, cars...(maybe not cars, idk) are fine. I'm going to be using an OC that has really high-tech armor and a 50 cal. Rifle...so yeah...feel free to go crazy. (Actually don't, but have fun.)

Oh yeah, what faction/location do you want to start in?

Wait may i ask wasn't it possible to be factionless? because i'm sure Moonlight wasn't with anypony in the old rp.

Wait may i ask wasn't it possible to be factionless? because i'm sure Moonlight wasn't with anypony in the old rp.

While yes that is possible, its also more deadly. As a wise old man once said "Its dangerous to go alone." If you like though you can be factionless, though I wouldn't recommend Moonlight to go near Las Pegasus. They don't like alicorns...I'd say she could start anywhere she likes, just be weary that a factionless alicorn is as much a possible alley as threat to the sisters.

If she is to be a factionless, then what would you like her starting location to be?

• Brohoof 2

While yes that is possible, its also more deadly. As a wise old man once said "Its dangerous to go alone." If you like though you can be factionless, though I wouldn't recommend Moonlight to go near Las Pegasus. They don't like alicorns...I'd say she could start anywhere she likes, just be weary that a factionless alicorn is as much a possible alley as threat to the sisters.

If she is to be a factionless, then what would you like her starting location to be?

Well old ruins of canterlot like Seth ;p.

@,

I will be playing two characters- Agririon, who will be starting somewhere in the Solar Empire (probably Cloudsdale) and doing all of this wonky back and forth I go where I am commanded thing that we tried to do last time, and Moon Crypt, who will be in the New Lunar Republic (Probably Manehattan) to start.

:)

(edited)

@,

I will be playing two characters- Agririon, who will be starting somewhere in the Solar Empire (probably Cloudsdale) and doing all of this wonky back and forth I go where I am commanded thing that we tried to do last time, and Moon Crypt, who will be in the New Lunar Republic (Probably Manehattan) to start.

:)

Sweet! You're in! I'll add you to the list as soon as I have access to a computer. (I'm on my phone)

All set up!

Edited by Fictional_Author7