Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shining Armor and Candace could have a baby during Season 5

Singe

They've been married for two seasons already.

Candace is pregnant during Season 5. She announces it early in the Season to Twilight. Middle of the Season, her body has changed to show her pregnant. Then by the end of the Season she gives birth to the baby.

• Brohoof 5

They would of course have to have 90% of the process happen off screen and never be directly mentioned, but since we already have had a couple have children on the show, it would be nice to get some parental development out of the princess of love and shiny.

• Brohoof 3

They've been married for two seasons already. Candace is pregnant during Season 5. She announces it early in the Season to Twilight. Middle of the Season, her body has changed to show her pregnant. Then by the end of the Season she gives birth to the baby.

Why not just go the Cakes route? Just show the kid in the hospital... no need for anything else. We never saw Mrs. Cake pregnant, after all.

• Brohoof 6

Why not just go the Cakes route? Just show the kid in the hospital... no need for anything else. We never saw Mrs. Cake pregnant, after all.

To give it more dramatic meaning, and to show that this child may play a larger part in the story of Equestria. After all, it is the child of an Alicorn princess. It would add more dramatic emphasis to the child's existance by showing more of the process.

• Brohoof 3

^ That's what I imagine they'd do, if they did it at all lol.  ORrrrRRrrr they could surprise everyone and do a really graphic delivery room scene??

Prolly not. xD

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

She's fat.... How could you tell?

That's thinist language... and I do not associate myself with thinists...

Good day, sir.... I SAID GOOD DAY!

Edited by Sunny Fox
  • Brohoof 3

Well, okay, put it this way rather... Her pregnancy was never mentioned at any point, just bam, in the hospital, with two new twins. Not even a throw away line before that episode.

Yeah, we would all like Cadance as an expectant mother. Aside of bat ponies, it's the thing I desire the most in season 5. Hell, she could give birth in the finale  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Mmm I think a princess Skyla (since honestly we all know this toy was going to show up sometime in mlp) arc could be introduce in S5 and conclude in S6. More or less a EG type of story plot that could have a few episodes dedicated to it so it allows the writers to give Cadence and Shinning some story eps and character development as well as make it a progress of time type of deal, since we know that S1 to 3 was one year, thus S4 to 6 would be one year as well, thus making it make sense to introduce early on in S5 and conclude in S6.

Plus if my guess it right that S6 will be a short season like S3, thus it would fit the theme like Muffin pointed out to have a new princess be added and thereby having something big and life changing happening at the end of a short season.

Edited by TeaCrumpet
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

SWEET! This will be the perfect disguise, a new baby will bring forth a new reign of shipping! Or not. I meant shipping the baby as a toy or action figure. To like stores and stuff. What did you think I meant?

Edited by Star Ruby

Her maybe?

img-2844418-1-Princess_Skyla_Toy.jpg

Wouldn't be the first time a toy character shows up in the show much later, just ask Blossomfort

Yup that one.

Also since she is a born alicorn it would give the writers the perfect excuse to drag the alicorn plot point of the sisters journal and to give more information on the alicorn race as a whole into the show.

Yup that one.

Also since she is a born alicorn it would give the writers the perfect excuse to drag the alicorn plot point of the sisters journal and to give more information on the alicorn race as a whole into the show.

I was thinking that the writers used the journal as a way to foreshadow the introducion of more alicorns, besides, there are at least two new alicorn toys announced a few months ago. Hell, an alicorn might be a villain next time 

(edited)

Her maybe?

img-2844418-1-Princess_Skyla_Toy.jpg

Wouldn't be the first time a toy character shows up in the show much later, just ask Blossomfort

I don't know...

If Skyla was going to be put in the Show, I think it would've happened by now. :huh:

Then again, I NEVER thought Tirek would ever appear in FiM either!

Though I AM fairly surprised she hasn't popped up in a good bit of fan labor by now

If this happens and Princess Skyla actually is introduced, the fandom will probably freak out again.

They'll freak out over almost anything. It's hardly even a concern any more -_-

Though real problem would be if she were somehow bought in as TWILIGHT'S daughter...

Not to mention THIS:

mlp_genmix_baby_ponies_by_darkangelpuppe

Edited by Jangobadass
  • Brohoof 2

your comment made me think, how funny is after all of this she had just a regular earth pony?