Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Insert something witty here

Breakfast

I'm so terrible at these introduction threads. Hello, mlpforums. I call myself The Dork because that's pretty much what I am in real life. I'm the kind of guy who says something weird and has no idea why people are starring at me.

About me? I'm a six foot tall agnostic caucasian male who likes long walks on the beach, holding ha-- wrong site. I'm autistic and have a tendancy to overanalyze things. I'm very blunt too. I spend most of my time daydreaming about what I should be doing and shirking my responsibilities. I'm not really into fanon and I don't care about pairings. Oh, and I think I'm the only brony on the planet who considers Dave Polsky the best writer on the show.

I got into the fandom about a year ago when I saw a lot of guys going nuts about a crazy-haired pink pony. I saw a few clips of Pinkie Pie and because of the flash animation I assumed it was a satire of My Little Pony, then discovered the real thing. I love the show for its effort into production ranging from characterization to story narrative.

Fandoms and interests: John Carpenter, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Mystery Science Theater 3000, South Park, Horror, Sci Fi, Action movies, the cheesiness of the 80s, Batman, George Carlin, The Spoony Experiment, Rifftrax, Transformers (the 80s cartoon, not the Michael Bay movies), Animaniacs, Avatar the Last Airbender, Donald Duck, comic books, hiding when the doorbell rings, making random noises, fantasizing about Alyson Hannigan, video games, Disgaea, Nintendo, Queen, Jimi Hendrix, Patton Oswalt, Deadpool, and collecting action figures.

I'm pretty stoic for the most part but I have my limits. This whole Kony issue has royally pissed me off. I try my best to avoid politics because I always get pissed off and come close to having aneuryisms, so I guess you can call them my pet peeve.

Best pony is Sweetie Belle.

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the forums! We have a great community and I'm sure you'll fit right in :)

You've seen Avatar the Last Airbender? Automatic awesome achieved. However, I do have one quarrel with you.

You appear to have spelt "Rainbow Dash" very wrong in your final sentence, here, lemme fix that

:P

Best pony is Sweetie Belle. Rainbow Dash!

But in all seriousness, welcome and have fun.

About me? I'm a six foot tall agnostic caucasian male who likes long walks on the beach, holding ha--

Aw MAN! You got my hopes up and everything. :(

Posted Image

JUST KIDDING!!! Welcome to the fourms, man.

Edited by GuitarGuru007