Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Complain About Something

Altastrofae
Message added by Jeric

This topic is for general venting. This is not the proper platform to complain about the MLPF Community or Forum Issues. We have an entire section devoted to that. Thank you

Crypto currency and NFTS just need to die already! Especially those who use a famous person's passing to try and get money by making NFTs of them..

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The servers for the game #Me won’t be open until I go to bed tonight. I’m a little disappointed, but it’s probably for the best considering that I have a sore throat today — the game is based around voice chatting, like VRChat. 

Edited by Moonydrop
Wording

• 6 months later...

Could’ve been better. One of my workers who is relatively new was using the employee’s unisex restroom  which is just one room for one person at the time- and she was using up her work time to talk on her phone in there. Especially when I needed to go. I knocked on the door to give her the idea that she needs to hang up because there’s someone waiting to use the restroom. Now I’m not the kind to tell people what to do like micromanaging but when she came out, all I said to her that

she shouldn’t be on her phone and using the restroom to talk during on her working hours because one, she could get in trouble and two, it’s a complete inconsiderate of her using our only restroom as her “phone time” when there’s others who NEEDS to use it. 

she then said that she doesn’t give a fuck what the company or what not and her restroom time is “her time”.  But I just repeat what I said and hopefully she gets it the next time. 

I for one, don’t give a damn about the company rules too but what I do care is at least have some decent to NOT use our ONLY employee’s restroom for your damn “Me TiMe”. Use THAT on your break in an appropriate time! There’s a lot of workers here using that restroom and we’re not waiting on someone who can’t tell the fucking differences!  Lastly, she’s new so quite frankly, you don’t have a place to not give a damn about our rules and policies!

But seriously next time I catch her doing that again, I’m going to report her.

Spoiler

So about em prison issues.. when it comes to transgenders… If whoever works in the physical check up on their prisoners failed to missed the major part of the human anatomy and put the supposed ‘wrong’ gender in the inappropriate facility like a prison for women, well maybe they should do their job more correctly. I don’t give shit who rape who in within the walls . Because sadly no one’s ever gives a damn about it and just decided to “care” because they wanted to turned this whole issue into a “transphobia” problem instead. when honestly prison should start learning how to handle rape problem in prison in general. but that for another time to talk about.  The  main reason why this was bought up was overall , Men don’t belong in a Women prisons and vice versa! If you’re a man and use “transgender” as a ticket to get between  a woman’s legs than you’re guilty as every rapist men are and belong in the same prison as them. And vice versa for the (“trans”)women. End of fucking story. People confusing themselves between genders now that they can’t tell the differences in this obvious BS.

This is my political rant so please excuse me.

I was thinking of switching job over to apply at the bank as a teller. Because I’m so tired of my sale job and working for almost 5 years there really drained me. Need something different. Unfortunately my parents was not much of supportive as usual because they think I’m too much of a ruff in a dirt to work there. Thanks for putting doubts in my head. But I know that’s just an excuse because they expect me to work as a dental hygienist with my sister. Maybe for once I would like to make my own choice since last time I want with yours I fucked up my life. And yeah I am a “ruff in a dirt” so what? but doesn’t hurt to try damnit.

this part is personal.. would appreciate not to read it.

Spoiler

My dad have so audacity to think I’m too dumb for this job when he barely a “father figure”. And then my mom got all defensive and shut off for mentioning about him. It’s not my fault you chose to marry the wrong man and that both of you wish not to get a fucking divorce.