Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Complain About Something

Altastrofae
Message added by Jeric

This topic is for general venting. This is not the proper platform to complain about the MLPF Community or Forum Issues. We have an entire section devoted to that. Thank you

I thought people would take the hint and realize their health is important, especially in crises like these.

But oh no. Was I dead wrong. 

NOBODY will wear masks. NOBODY wants or needs the vaccines.

Why?

All masks "intrude on freedom." All masks "are uncomfortable." All masks "are useless against the virus." 

All vaccines "are mind control devices." All vaccines "are evil." All vaccines "are bait for you to take so you will be in eternal servitude to your corporate overlords."

I'm infuriated about this. But I'm also not shocked about it.

If that's how 7 billion people on this planet are going to be, then fine. Let them have their freedoms while having the potential guarantee a virus is out and capable of killing you.

At least I know FOR A FACT I'm the ONLY PERSON out of 7 billion who gives a shit  about staying and being alive.

Edited by PCutter

I hate it when mom kept naggin over stupid things most of the time. I wake up, she nags. I got home from work, she nags, before I go to sleep, she nags.nag nag nag. I swear, if my future gf/wife is a nagger, expect a early break-up without hesitation. 

My business could have been completely sunk because my own mom being so scatterbrained and so technologically inept sent an extremely sensitive email.

I cannot for the life of me understand why I even put up with her irritatingly enormous lack of know-how when today it doesn't matter what occupation or line of work you're in. YOU NEED TECHNOLOGY. YOU NEED TO BE PROFICIENT AT USING IT.

"But she's from the previous generation where it was just the beginning of phones and computers and they aren't as familiar." BULL.SHIT. I am sick of hearing this "defense." BULL.SHIT.

NOTHING ever excuses the fact that she could've destroyed our livelihood and we might have to find another way to sustain ourselves or have to go back to square one.

THIS IS ALL HER FAULT. IF SHE COMES TO ME FOR HELP, I'LL OUTRIGHT REFUSE IT.

Edited by PCutter

Having the same customers come in and asking the same FUCKING question over and over for like the 10th time!  I mean come on,  you could google that shit! Also thinking somehow I magically know how much paint ur going to use for a room of said size and be right on the math!  Or even after telling them on what they need to do to point and aka GET A GOD DAMN PRIMER,   they don't listen,  and come back to yell at us for their dumb ass choices!

I've been feeling sick (feverish and sore) for three days since my vaccine, now I had a rather intense couple of coughing fits.

Either I've caught something for real, or the vaccine was too good at tricking my immune system. I'm told the second dose hits worse (got Pfizer-BioNtech), so I fear my next appointment.

I hate life.

Why does everything good have to be so impossibly hard to achieve? Even something as simple as genuine happiness is impossibly hard to achieve for even a second. And then there's jobs and work that come along with life, the bane of my existence. It's not that I don't want to work and do jobs, it's that work and jobs are so incredibly hard when you have no motivation, no feelings of accomplishment, feelings of worthlessness, being depressed what feels like all day long, and constantly being overworked. Not only that, but work and doing jobs are extremely repetitive and make me feel like I'm stuck in a rut doing the same routine over and over and over again for the rest of my damned life. As if what I mentioned aren't enough to make me hate life, there's the fact that nothing matters because everything will be nonexistent at one point or another making everything you do pointless. "Oh but religion will help..." no I don't give a **** about it anymore. And politics is dividing everyone like crazy, making life even more despicable.

Summary: blah, blah, blah life sucks.

11 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

I hate life.

Why does everything good have to be so impossibly hard to achieve? Even something as simple as genuine happiness is impossibly hard to achieve for even a second. And then there's jobs and work that come along with life, the bane of my existence. It's not that I don't want to work and do jobs, it's that work and jobs are so incredibly hard when you have no motivation, no feelings of accomplishment, feelings of worthlessness, being depressed what feels like all day long, and constantly being overworked. Not only that, but work and doing jobs are extremely repetitive and make me feel like I'm stuck in a rut doing the same routine over and over and over again for the rest of my damned life. As if what I mentioned aren't enough to make me hate life, there's the fact that nothing matters because everything will be nonexistent at one point or another making everything you do pointless. "Oh but religion will help..." no I don't give a **** about it anymore. And politics is dividing everyone like crazy, making life even more despicable.

Summary: blah, blah, blah life sucks.

Everything you do Epic does have a point. Nothing is pointless. I know how you feel on how things are getting more repetitive. Maybe I suggest trying a new activity like photography or even write down how you feel. I’m sorry that you feel that way and I hope things get better for you *hug*

• Brohoof 1

Ugh why can't I focus on anything necessary to adult life? and instead obsessively think about random songs?

And why's my belly constantly clenched? why's my stomach so queasy, I shiver and click my teeth, since my COVID shot?

• 2 weeks later...

I feel sad and lonely. Feel kinda divorced from the world and a lack of freedom. I don't want to argue no more. There are too many arguments. I just want to be happy.

• 4 weeks later...

I found it really stupid that some states including mine, would say anyone who are vaccinated are allowed to go without a mask. And most of these stores are too damn lazy to ask people to pull out their vaccinated card and ID to go in without a mask! Like do they know these people who aren’t vaccinated could just come in dilly dally without wearing a mask and no one is gonna stop them?! Because no one is gonna check if they’re vaccinated or not! Welp if we go back to 2020, I won’t be surprised and sure don’t give a damn for those who aren’t vaccinated and going around without a mask are affected and die.

• 1 month later...

It’s annoying how teenagers tried so hard to be an adult and think they’re  “matured” enough to know everything. Like kids- just enjoy your youth while you still got it! I’m 30 years old- still haven’t gotten a clue what being old means yet, but I sure hella wish I got my youth life back to relive it again!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Parents" who let their children scream at the top of their lungs, or squeal high enough to crack ice, in a public place (especially closed). I've been an infant and I never screeched like that for no fuckin reason (or even -with- reason).

Likewise with kids running in tight spaces, or squeezing through narrow gaps with other people's shit in them. And they get puzzled, shocked, even utterly offended when you try to keep them in check.

Spoiler

Last month we were at a summer resort, eating lunch or dinner in its restaurant section. A little girl wanted to join a boy with his nose glued to the window right next to our table, and there was ample space behind my chair. Instead the little bitch slipped through the narrow gap next to my mom, knocking down my mom's cane in the process, with zero shits given.
When she felt like leaving, guess what she did? yep, squeezed by my mother again. My dad reached a hand over to stop her, but she just squished tighter against the wall, staring at him like he's some exotic animal at the fuckin zoo. Naturally my mother's cane was knocked over again, and the little shit ran off without a single look behind her.

Finally - teens and "adults" who pull the exact same kind of stunt because they have a negative number of brain cells...

Spoiler

At the same resort one night, I was walking with mom in the lead and maybe half a meter between us (our sandals were practically touching). Some young dudebro was walking across, about to intercept us; I reasonably expected him to circle behind me where there was plenty of space. Instead the fuckwit slips right between us, to the point I literally trip on his sandal, and goes on like nothing happened. Naturally I got furious (especially the tripping) and cussed at him, he barely just turned around and looked at me like I was the weird one.

This is what happens when you buy into the hype of "be your child's friend, not a figure of authority". This is why so many teachers are quitting, they're sick of picking up slack after neglectful "parents" and still being treated as the enemy.

I'm not advocating you beat the shit outta your child, just teach them that this kind of horribly toxic behavior isn't acceptable. And if you're on one extreme or the other, you should not be allowed to have custody of children at all.
For your kid's own sake, and for everyone else's.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Feather Spiral said:

Likewise with kids running in tight spaces, or squeezing through narrow gaps with other people's shit in them

Totally never done that cough cough 🙈 Nah I know what you mean though, lots of kids in my class are hyper and super loud 247 gets pretty annoying lol 😬

Worst then everyone thinks all people my are like that when most are quite quiet and normal

Im going to complain about the fact I have a belt grading tomorrow, i have a cold and my arm is a bit messed up sods law 😖

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

There's a lot of abuse (both the violent type and the manipulative kind) from my sister, but this is becoming ridiculous.

She's been claiming our mother "dOeSn't LovE mE" because mom doesn't immediately give her the answer she wants... to a complaint about a decades-old event.

Our mother, who has a medical degree and could've easily had a fulfilling career as a nurse. Who instead chose to dedicate her life to her autistic daughter.
But "doesn't love" that daughter just because she's a human fucking being. Because she can't stand ready to soothe this fully grown adult woman 24/7.

On 2021-08-23 at 6:52 PM, Feather Spiral said:

"Parents" who let their children scream at the top of their lungs, or squeal high enough to crack ice, in a public place (especially closed). I've been an infant and I never screeched like that for no fuckin reason (or even -with- reason).

Likewise with kids running in tight spaces, or squeezing through narrow gaps with other people's shit in them. And they get puzzled, shocked, even utterly offended when you try to keep them in check.

Hide contents

Last month we were at a summer resort, eating lunch or dinner in its restaurant section. A little girl wanted to join a boy with his nose glued to the window right next to our table, and there was ample space behind my chair. Instead the little bitch slipped through the narrow gap next to my mom, knocking down my mom's cane in the process, with zero shits given.
When she felt like leaving, guess what she did? yep, squeezed by my mother again. My dad reached a hand over to stop her, but she just squished tighter against the wall, staring at him like he's some exotic animal at the fuckin zoo. Naturally my mother's cane was knocked over again, and the little shit ran off without a single look behind her.

Finally - teens and "adults" who pull the exact same kind of stunt because they have a negative number of brain cells...

Hide contents

At the same resort one night, I was walking with mom in the lead and maybe half a meter between us (our sandals were practically touching). Some young dudebro was walking across, about to intercept us; I reasonably expected him to circle behind me where there was plenty of space. Instead the fuckwit slips right between us, to the point I literally trip on his sandal, and goes on like nothing happened. Naturally I got furious (especially the tripping) and cussed at him, he barely just turned around and looked at me like I was the weird one.

This is what happens when you buy into the hype of "be your child's friend, not a figure of authority". This is why so many teachers are quitting, they're sick of picking up slack after neglectful "parents" and still being treated as the enemy.

I'm not advocating you beat the shit outta your child, just teach them that this kind of horribly toxic behavior isn't acceptable. And if you're on one extreme or the other, you should not be allowed to have custody of children at all.
For your kid's own sake, and for everyone else's.

That's why you should through peaces of shit like that in the orphanage:)

• 1 month later...

I hate it how I have no motives whatsoever. Like everyday I wake up feeling like a drag and everything is all the same with nothing to look forward to. This lack of motivation is taking a heavy toll on me because I want to do something I like or finishing a work, but it just feels like a huge pain in a ass every time there's something for me to do. And than I hated myself for being lazy for it even though it's not that I'm lazy at all. The results always end up the way I don't hoped for because of my lack of motivation. then I feel guilty for not trying. At the same, it's not like it's my fault, I just don't have any motives to do anything to make my life better. The only thing that kind of drives me a bit is work. But that's because I need to make money and nothing else matters. But I wish there's more than just that.