Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Complain About Something

Altastrofae
Message added by Jeric

This topic is for general venting. This is not the proper platform to complain about the MLPF Community or Forum Issues. We have an entire section devoted to that. Thank you

It’s so annoying how I’m working here for the family to earn money because it’s the only thing I can best to support the family- and yet most them thinks that the amount I make isn’t enough or considered as nothing. Like they think I’m some punk picking up some scraps. Like what the hell am I supposed to do to make you all happy? I can’t even achieve my dream job and I worked my ass off at a fucking retail and TWO jobs, just to make up my failures and hoping it will just enough to support my family and myself. Like, I’m not like my other successful siblings!

• 2 months later...

I'm gonna discussion a political  matter here please excuse me.

Spoiler

Regrading with what's going on right now in europe between Russia and Ukriane- most westerners here are like the dumbest shit when it comes to their reaction and opinions. I swear to god if I have to hear more of this  "Well capitalisms is no better", US done the same during the Iraq war" or "why has the world didn't give any attention to the middle eastern or China or everywhere but these two??", I'm might gonna pull my hair out. How about you guys can stop comparing and focusing on discussing the most important matter here??? People here are dying and close to losing their home country- we fucking don't need your guy's BS right now.  Sadly right now we can't do anything more to aid Ukriane, but all the Ukrianen wants from the world is our attention spreading out the world so this injustice war crime won't go unnoticed. US and the rest of Europe are doing what they can right now without getting involved to avoid a possible WW3. So that YOU and your loved one don't have to fight in a damn WAR. Give them some slacks. 

As regrading to the MIddle east countries and China issues right now- I'm not happy either that the world isn't giving them the same aids. But you guys have to understand that the reason why European countries are aiding and giving more attention to this issue is that Russia inflicted NATO (despite of Ukraine not being NATO) by attacking a European country . MIddle east countries and asia are NOT part of NATO. That's why is Europe and the US acted the way they did. Moreover, the US has already wasted 10 years in Iraq after getting BOMB FIRST by terrorists. Like during the Vietnam war, the US military force was longer not needed or necessary thereafter a year since 9/11. While I'm not happy at all how much the US aided Israel for a very wrong reason against the Palestines, due to partnership- but there's no point in dragging this into the European conflict. Japan is already aiding and supporting the Palestinians. My point is  I think it utterly pointless to expect every country to go and try to stop every single conflict in the world when it's NOT their place to get involved in the first place. why? because it helps to avoid "involvement problems,". Europe and US have their own shit to deal with because Putin decided to threaten the NATO (US example) and trying to conquer Ukraine. While Middle Eastern and Asia countries should do better in supporting their neighbors. You guys should be grateful that at the least that Asia counties aren't supporting Russia and stand neutral instead.

Lastly, about Capitalism, you guys are so damn fucking selfish to try to use this to protest against capitalism because of who knows god damn what wrong it did to you-asking for more rights and shit for your petty selfish needs, when you guys should be worrying and thinking about these people who in fact, lost EVERYTHING. fuck these self-privilege fuckhead.

• Brohoof 1

I guess this is rather...picayune compared to the other things here but; why, Ebay sellers, do you wait until the very very last day of the period to "ship" something and then not actually ship it? 2 weeks now I've been waiting on a respirator air pump and someone 2000 miles away wants to be a big time seller or scammer, doesn't want to ship the thing anymore apparently. 

Either that or USPS tracking is broken, again.

Some rather political stuff ahead but I'll be very succinct about it, and just get straight to the point.

Spoiler

Fuck. Greg. Abbott. What a miserable human being. Claiming that trans kids getting affirming treatment is wrong is one thing (that's still not ok), but it's another when you make just having a trans child A CRIME and hypocritically call the parents abusers when you're literally the one indirectly abusing the children by ARRESTING THEIR PARENTS FOR A VICTIMLESS CRIME BASED ON THEIR IDENTITY. And being around trans children without reporting it not a crime, exactly, but still wow. At least there's sufficient backlash to it, but the governor's mansion ought to get egged. Want to see it covered in freaking yolk. I've seen way more extreme reactions and frankly most are warranted.

Also on the topic of politics, the glorification of Zelenskyy in Ukraine is EXTREMELY annoying and the US condemning Russia for doing what it does on a regular basis is, ummm.... extremely hypocritical? Like I find the last 3 US presidents, the last 2 administrations in Ukraine's government, and Putin all just made the people in the country suffer. I'm sure if Sans were real, he'd wish them all a very, very bad time. An Edit to this post: the proof's in the damn pudding he's no stand-up guy. This will literally escalate into war with two nuclear powers who aren't scared to use them. And there's no way he DOESN'T know that.

unknown.png

Edited by Miss Kitty Cathy

• 1 month later...

Agh I can’t believe my mom and my sister canceled my card because they thought it was a suspicious payment but it was just me buying something online. Like fuck you guys should at least asks me first what’s that “suspicious” payment was before deciding to cancel my card! I didn’t bring lunch today for work because didn’t feel like making it and wanted to buy it instead. Didn’t bring any cash but fuck luckily my work is giving free lunch today. But now I can’t  do my damn grocery after work.:dry: like hell my other siblings done the same but they didn’t care to cancel their card so why the fuck me??? 

im not mad about the lunch or whatever, I’m just mad about how they just drop the gun like that! I get it you guys did out just to be safe but doesn’t  hurt to ask me first.

I'm glad discord exists
Cept on discord we have people with zero restraints as in complain, vent and attack without moderation.

Edited by Pandora

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like to be negative but since this thread forces me to. Fine. I forgot my backpack to the bus I was driving today and I had to track it to get it back. It took me 3 hours. I had better things to do today after 12 hours long shift. Finally I'm home :Cozy:

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie's mane is taking a long time to turn pure black. :eww: Guess that's my own fault for not realizing that when making customs, it's much better to use AppleJack for earth ponies since her blond hair transforms quickly (if only I could find one though!).

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, -Buttercup- said:

Where did they post it and what was posted? :bedeyes:

It’s gone now and trust me, you wouldn’t wanna see it :lie:

Can allergies please go away already? There’s no use for them at all unless you’re the one selling/making tissues and allergy meds!

• Brohoof 1

Hot dog buns. Why do they come in eight, when the average package of sausages is six? What is this scam? So, you have no choice but to buy two packs of sausages, and then you are left without enough buns. So, you have to buy another bag of buns, and then you do not have enough sausages. And it becomes an endless hot-dog cycle.
Fortunately, I do not consume hot-dogs nor any other kind of trash foods. Mostly vegetables, some animal produce like eggs and cheese from natural farms where animals that have not been injected with eight billion chemicals. And fish. Fish-fish-fish!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Ugh my skin and hair feel so gross today! How can something be so dry yet so oily at the same time!? I swear it wasn’t like this yesterday! 

Ughhh I really hope I don’t have to start working on a skincare/hair care routine. It’s really not something I’m interested in spending my time and money on, even though I know that it would probably be really beneficial for me. 

I’m like the polar opposite of Rarity when it comes to beauty products and skincare stuff :mlp_gag:

Why am I always tasked to be the "messenger" of the family? I am fine with helping people understand each other if one person is struggling with words, but I am not fine with people being unable to communicate with the person they're actually supposed to talk to, so their solution is to put everything up to me and get me involved in problems that were never mine.

(edited)

I feel like I'm pigeonholed as "the 100% My Little Pony guy" on DeviantArt because doing anything outside of that or mixing genres gets

very little attention.  

I'm glad people like the ponies but trying to expand makes me think of Youtubers who stick to a specific topic, try something new and then people say

"I liked it better when you were talking about that thing I liked, why did you change?".

Edited by Sparklefan1234

My stomach is causing me A LOT of distress, have a huge acid build up, have a "stricture" in my esophagus. I'm just praying I don't have to go through another morning of nauseous dry heaving, and feeling sicker than all hell. Ive been "complaining" for days but it's been truly miserable, I'm dehydrated, I can't eat, I can hardly sleep, I'm waking up sick in the morning, god please end this phase of my life and put me back in good health, I'm waiting to have my stomach scoped, hopefully all is well and this ends soon..

On 2022-06-28 at 9:59 PM, WWolf said:

I’d put my retainer more often if it didn’t create these dumb sores :yuck:. I do wash it but… clearly not well enough.

Meanwhile I still have mine, but I haven't used or cleaned them in forever :sealed:

Not really looking forward to stashing all my stuff in the closet later :smolder: Thought I would have at least a couple weeks before I had to do that.

Garfield is a lazy cat who doesn't do anything so, why should Monday be the thing he hates most of all!? :angry:

At least Snoopy's hatred of the cat that lives next door makes sense because most dogs and cats don't get along for some reason. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1