Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fighting is Magic Mod

corrosioncorridor

Where can I download/play this game?

Give me about a mouth or two to get a demo. It's gonna be by drop box.

You basically nailed it, Rainbow Dash is OP. pls nerf

RD won't be in the game and don't forget about zalgo Applejack or whatever her name was I don't know

• Brohoof 2

Alright I have found some music for character trailers and I'm learning how to vector. Also I'm gonna make a different thread about another game idea however it's non MLP, so does it go in the game section or the everfree forest. I'm leaning to the everfree forest but I don't want to ask a moderator. 

Inkscape.

• Brohoof 1

This is my new account as i keep loosing my password : P

Anyway do you want anything like this

img-3088633-1-SItTuBu.png

Art like this won't help on how the game plays cause I kinda won't it to have the same art style as the show, but if you can draw like that I might have you draw the final boss.

P.S if you are lying about being night breeze then I will get you noticed but if you are night breeze then don't let this bother you. 

• Brohoof 1

I've seen this game on Youtube and I REALLY wanna play it...

Also I'm pretty sure Trixie, Princess Celestia, Luna and Nightmare Moon were playable in at least one version of the game. Does anybody know where I can get that version?

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

hey so did I get In didn't see the winners on the other pages so!?!?!! :squee:

Sadly your OC did not make it into the mod.

Your OC had almost the same fighting style as another fighter but had a much more backstory to him.

I'm sorry

I've seen this game on Youtube and I REALLY wanna play it...

Also I'm pretty sure Trixie, Princess Celestia, Luna and Nightmare Moon were playable in at least one version of the game. Does anybody know where I can get that version?

If that did exist I would have done got it. 

• Brohoof 1

Sadly your OC did not make it into the mod.

Your OC had almost the same fighting style as another fighter but had a much more backstory to him.

I'm sorry

If that did exist I would have done got it.

oh well I guess I should improve that story than sorry I should have I got to that earlier I'm no good at writing stories but that's not an excuse I should have wrote something better than basically he got bullied.... well not much to say other than thanks for considering i'm just kicking myself for not writing a better story
  • Brohoof 1

Wait a minute...We can put our OCs in the mod!?!?!? O_O OMC OMC OMC!!! PLEASE PUT MINE IN!!!

It can be just one of them I don't care which one.

I hosted a contest a mouth ago about putting OCs. I'm sadly not accepting any more OCs.

i can draw like that and its true i am night breeze i promise

Alright do you want to draw the character images or the final boss sprites.

• Brohoof 1

My Crimson Katana OC would be super broken if he was in this game. I mean I based him off of Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X.

Silver Sword would also have to be really cheap. He's got blessed armor and a divine blade. He would have to be at least as cheap as Ike is in Brawl. Read his bio and you'll know what I mean.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

• 1 month later...

What's the OC name.  Adash (see profile for design)

Gender (if it has one)  Male

Backstory (don't right a novel on it)  born into a rising evil government, he discovered the true evil of it and ran away.  Now, assassins track him down to either bring him back alive or on a silver plate.  

It's powers of fighting style  He is normally in pouncing position, he leaps forward and make several quick attacks 

It's music theme (actually try to find a good one don't use one cause it sounds cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=habKojoEP3M

It's stage(make up your own) forest 

species (it could be anything that's pony-sized Example diamond dogs)  Pegasus

His character traits  shy, but aggressive when necessary, moral, introvert, usually looks mad at everything  

His dialog

Starting:

And so it begins.

*sigh* Again.

End (win):

Things never change.

End (Lose)

Take me home.

cutie mark (if any)  Hammers(see below)  these are also his weapon

how old is it 16/17

is he good or bad neutral good

Pink_Floyd_Hammers_by_Feedrosie.jpg

Edited by Adash

Hey!

I've got a few colour options for Amber Dust, assuming she's still in the game. I wish I could contribute more. ^^'

I wish you luck!

the game got put on hold for a good while due to school being a big factor. Trying now to draw/make themes based onthe songs others choose for there OCs. Just gonna call your s "crystal".

the game got put on hold for a good while due to school being a big factor. Trying now to draw/make themes based onthe songs others choose for there OCs. Just gonna call your s "crystal".

I'm a little confused--what are you calling "Crystal" And what do you mean by "themes"?

I'm a little confused--what are you calling "Crystal" And what do you mean by "themes"?
I'm a little confused--what are you calling "Crystal" And what do you mean by "themes"? I don't know why I called it crystal. I just throught a bunch of instrments together and made music it is not finished but uhh. And what these are is what music plays when you fight poeple at there stages.

I'm a little confused--what are you calling "Crystal" And what do you mean by "themes"? I don't know why I called it crystal. I just throught a bunch of instrments together and made music it is not finished but uhh. And what these are is what music plays when you fight poeple at there stages.

Awesome broken quote