Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fighting is Magic Mod

corrosioncorridor

There's actually a tribute edition of Fighting Is Magic, already out...

I know but since general BullSHITE happened I can't make the beatem up anymore so I'll just mod this game while I wait. Also I was thinking as adding your oc as a playable character that pretty much a stallionized MK Raiden.

• Brohoof 1

I know but since general BullSHITE happened I can't make the beatem up anymore so I'll just mod this game while I wait. Also I was thinking as adding your oc as a playable character that pretty much a stallionized MK Raiden.

That'd be freaking awesome!

• Brohoof 1

Here's both Sinkeeper theme and Prince Triton's theme. Although they are the same character, Triton has a "final form" that's a lot stronger than he is and is not gonna be cheap like zalgo applejack(forgive me I don't knew her real name that's just what I always called her).

The beat and lyrics are so strangely touching and have a higher meaning that I get a strange felling when I listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vOipQXafY8

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish I could remove comments on this page. not for bad reason just their really old comments that don't help anything.

Anyway got I amazing idea for the final form of the mane villain he gonna have the art style of the dirty paint drawing that look like chalk to make him seem even more out of place and make it not even look like he belongs in the peace filled world of MLP. 

• Brohoof 1

OK Hasbro own both MLP and nerf where is the crossover

Today I mainly worked on making up more characters to make the total roster of 25 and it will be split into 3 parts called "Justice For All" featuring mainly good guys tracking down 3 villains and "Revenge For One" which has characters hunting a major villain and this one here's more emotional. The Final level will be "Harmony For None" and will only have one character in this story line and wraps up the game. How it works is when you choose a fighter a small cutscene will play and a flash card will say the story it's in. Example Lance "Revenge for One" and so on .

also the 3 new characters are (names subject to change add your own.) 

Vector A changling/ dragon hybrid

Crystal A changling

Dusk and Dawn Two sisters that behave like the mountain climbers in SSB

OK I have a idea. I don't know what they are called but they are these banner things that are on top of the forums and one of them read "become a moderator" and another was hypnotize yourself to become a pony" well here's the plan I'm gonna make a demo with only 3 fighters that have 3 attacks each and only 1 level. Since I suck at drawing the art in the game is gonna be so crappy it will unbelievable. I'm doing this to show I can make the game, just not the art in it so I'm gonna send it to a moderator and hopefully he makes a banner or something I don't know how them things work.

Also at around Halloween I'm gonna mod "Five Nights At Freddys" happy nightmares.

• Brohoof 1

OK Hasbro own both MLP and nerf where is the crossover

Today I mainly worked on making up more characters to make the total roster of 25 and it will be split into 3 parts called "Justice For All" featuring mainly good guys tracking down 3 villains and "Revenge For One" which has characters hunting a major villain and this one here's more emotional. The Final level will be "Harmony For None" and will only have one character in this story line and wraps up the game. How it works is when you choose a fighter a small cutscene will play and a flash card will say the story it's in. Example Lance "Revenge for One" and so on .

also the 3 new characters are (names subject to change add your own.)

Vector A changling/ dragon hybrid

Crystal A changling

Dusk and Dawn Two sisters that behave like the mountain climbers in SSB

OK I have a idea. I don't know what they are called but they are these banner things that are on top of the forums and one of them read "become a moderator" and another was hypnotize yourself to become a pony" well here's the plan I'm gonna make a demo with only 3 fighters that have 3 attacks each and only 1 level. Since I suck at drawing the art in the game is gonna be so crappy it will unbelievable. I'm doing this to show I can make the game, just not the art in it so I'm gonna send it to a moderator and hopefully he makes a banner or something I don't know how them things work.

Also at around Halloween I'm gonna mod "Five Nights At Freddys" happy nightmares.

I'm sure they'd be willing to do a pubic announcement

If you have to pay money for said pubic announcement for some horrible, horrible reason, I'd be happy to pay it for you

I may know some people who can do sprites, if that's any help

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

I'm sure they'd be willing to do a pubic announcement

If you have to pay money for said pubic announcement for some horrible, horrible reason, I'd be happy to pay it for you

I may know some people who can do sprites, if that's any help

I would have already asked them without the demo But I think they would think I'm a troll trying to get attention, that's why I'm afraid to ask and I have no clue why but If you spent your money on that stuff I'll fell bad and I have no clue why. As with the artist to do sprite then please send me their names cause lately with school I'm having a hard time doing homework while staying in a working mood.

• Brohoof 1

I could very happily help out with anything. if you need any help

I could very happily help out with anything. if you need any help

Art in the game, music ,voice acting would all helpful but I'll have to look at what you can do.

I would like to say that my Oc Vector is not named after the way of digital drawing but the scientific name of a carrier of diseases. 

• Brohoof 1

OK, after reading through some of the past posts, I can tell you get this a lot, but...could you take a look at my OC and think about adding him in? Sorry if this is annoying in any way, I just really think that my OC would be perfect for this! His link is the first one in my sig, if you would like to give him a look.

• Brohoof 1

Ok I have not posted in awhile because of school and I'm working with friends on another fighter game called HUMANITY so I'm need to post something on how the game is going. Found a few artist willing to help and I'm not gonna release there names yet and now this is how the super meter works. Each playable characters have 200 health and lvl 1 super deals 30, lvl 2 deals 70 and lvl 3 deals 135. Characters that are not playable will either have no super or will have over powered ones as like the final does lvl 3 instantly kills you if it it's put the computer is not a type of player to save up them supers.

Also how do you people thing of a game based on Two Best Friends Play.

• Brohoof 1

Ok I have not posted in awhile because of school and I'm working with friends on another fighter game called HUMANITY so I'm need to post something on how the game is going. Found a few artist willing to help and I'm not gonna release there names yet and now this is how the super meter works. Each playable characters have 200 health and lvl 1 super deals 30, lvl 2 deals 70 and lvl 3 deals 135. Characters that are not playable will either have no super or will have over powered ones as like the final does lvl 3 instantly kills you if it it's put the computer is not a type of player to save up them supers.

Also how do you people thing of a game based on Two Best Friends Play.

I think your idea with the super meters sounds cool, and I find Two Best Sister play, to be hilarious. 

Although, a simple "we're not accepting OC's right now" would've been less rude than ignoring me.

• Brohoof 1

I think your idea with the super meters sounds cool, and I find Two Best Sister play, to be hilarious. 

Although, a simple "we're not accepting OC's right now" would've been less rude than ignoring me.

Oh god I'm so sorry I just scrolled down straight to the bottom of this thread typed that and got me food Last time I ate was at 3. As your OC I have not read him yet gonna do that know.

• Brohoof 1

Oh god I'm so sorry I just scrolled down straight to the bottom of this thread typed that and got me food Last time I ate was at 3. As your OC I have not read him yet gonna do that know.

It's fine, I was just kinda annoyed because I thought I was ignored. Also, seriously dude, if you havent eaten in that long, go make a big sandwitch or something, lol.

@@corrosioncorridor

P.S. If, by some miracle, Crimson is accepted into the game, you might either need to nerf him, make him a unplayable boss, or you really want an extremely strong OC in your game, lol.

Edited by RAGE
  • Brohoof 1

It's fine, I was just kinda annoyed because I thought I was ignored. Also, seriously dude, if you havent eaten in that long, go make a big sandwitch or something, lol.

Here I go 

I cannot accept your OC for these reason and the contest being over is not a reason and his brutal backstory is also not a reason. One of the biggest reason is his powers are equal to a god, not to mention his defence is pretty high as to light his body on magical fire. I know you mentioned his weakness to silver and needles but where are them items are gonna appear. I also treat nerfing like I treat censership, both take away from the writers original idea which I hate with a passion. Also adding your character would mess around with the already over complicated story and I don't know how to work with a pirate. Finally, it's a matter of principle, I know I'm contradicting myself when I say that the contest does not matter, it does not matter but if I accept one OCs other might think they what to try to get away with it.

This was a pain to type. I don't like letting people down and it's difficult to turn down someones idea without sounding so cold. 

I can't say i can enjoy the tribute edition too much, it just feels so broken, not saying i don't appreciate them releasing it anyway.

Please descride what you mean by "broken" so I don't repeat this

• Brohoof 1

Here I go 

I cannot accept your OC for these reason and the contest being over is not a reason and his brutal backstory is also not a reason. One of the biggest reason is his powers are equal to a god, not to mention his defence is pretty high as to light his body on magical fire. I know you mentioned his weakness to silver and needles but where are them items are gonna appear. I also treat nerfing like I treat censership, both take away from the writers original idea which I hate with a passion. Also adding your character would mess around with the already over complicated story and I don't know how to work with a pirate. Finally, it's a matter of principle, I know I'm contradicting myself when I say that the contest does not matter, it does not matter but if I accept one OCs other might think they what to try to get away with it.

This was a pain to type. I don't like letting people down and it's difficult to turn down someones idea without sounding so cold. 

Please descride what you mean by "broken" so I don't repeat this

There's a significant unbalance between the abilities of the playable characters, likely to do with the lack of progress and development on them.

• Brohoof 1

It's alright. I just thought it'd be worth a try. Though, for the record, I didn't think you'd allow his OP powers in at all, such as ragestar and voidstar. I personally just thought you'd take away those techniques and limit his fire powers a little. But in any case, thanks for giving him a look anyway.

• Brohoof 1

There's a significant unbalance between the abilities of the playable characters, likely to do with the lack of progress and development on them.

I still don't get it. Does One fighter have to many OP skills or something and also If you can send me that games control scheme so I can mirror it a little.

I'm just gonna say this now the game HUMANITY will feature my OC from this game however they will be non canon, be human, and much much more vulgar.

Ok time to anounce something relevant. Got the voice clips from Blake so he MIGHT be a character in the demo that MIGHT be out next mouth. 

• Brohoof 1

I still don't get it. Does One fighter have to many OP skills or something and also If you can send me that games control scheme so I can mirror it a little.

I'm just gonna say this now the game HUMANITY will feature my OC from this game however they will be non canon, be human, and much much more vulgar.

Ok time to anounce something relevant. Got the voice clips from Blake so he MIGHT be a character in the demo that MIGHT be out next mouth. 

You basically nailed it, Rainbow Dash is OP. pls nerf

• Brohoof 1