Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would owning an account on Netflix count as owning a copy of the movie/TV show?

remove p l e a s e ?

So I just wanted to get a red light or green light on this topic because I don't want to go running into a bunch of downloads and then get a fine.

If you noticed, I posted somewhere I said that I wanted to be able to watch MLP without being interrupted and be able to be alone at the same time, or if I wanted to watch an episode but I don't have Wi-Fi. With the only way is by waiting until everyone in the house leaves and go into the living room where the PS3 is, of course Netflix is installed.

So I wanted to know if I can copy that floppy before I end up getting in trouble.

Thank you, I hope you have a nice day.

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to achieve (yes, it's late and I'm getting tired, lol).

However, if I have to answer the question, it's a no.

P.S : Floppy = Floppy disc ?

• Brohoof 1

No, you can't. It is renting them as you pay a monthly fee right. Like blockbuster love film. You rent the DVD out, and then send it back. But obviously here they are online to watch. So no, that is not a legal option.

With Netflix, you are purchasing the rights to stream the episode from their servers, but you don't "own" the episode.

So copying that floppy would be a big no-no.

Don't get caught.

Well, you can't exactly download shows from netflix off of a console, and you do have to pay for them, so you don't own them indefinitely. I'm sure nobody would notice, so if you can get logged into netflix on a computer, you can download the shows. (May be considered illegal, but you'd never be noticed. Watching MLP episodes on youtube is also considered illegal, yet everyone does it anyway. [i am not responsible for any legal trouble you may run into if you download the shows])