Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Grand Galloping Gala Role-play

Your Nightly Spectre

Well, this is awfully messy isn't it...

Personally, I think a gala rp sounds like a lot of fun. I won't say anything about the other characters, except that I would hate to think that anyone is being scared off who otherwise could contribute a lovely character *coughblissycough*

Eloquence's bio is linked in my sig. She would be covering the event as a journalist

• Brohoof 1

@@Eloquence

It is awfully messy... *cough* and I have to deal with it... oh joy... 

Anyway, your OC is accepted without a doubt, at least one OC that I do not have to worry about being OP or anything like that. 

Nahh, Elo's just a humble writer. I get the issues with OP characters though, trying to play them with someone like my character is a nightmare. It's like you have to have all crazy-powerful godponies or none of them :/

(edited)

@,

Ok ok I'll come back, but only because you begged! Ok that was a lie DarkStar didn't beg lol. But I really didn't want to leave this RP to begin with. I had a sketh all ready to be cleaned of my OC in new Gala attire and I didn't want to waste it.

Well, this is awfully messy isn't it...

Personally, I think a gala rp sounds like a lot of fun. I won't say anything about the other characters, except that I would hate to think that anyone is being scared off who otherwise could contribute a lovely character *coughblissycough*

Eloquence's bio is linked in my sig. She would be covering the event as a journalist

Aww your sweet! Thank you!

Edited by Lightning Bliss
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Lol sir yes sir!

And ok I finally got my attire on and now I'm ready for the show! Hope it's not too much?

BlissGala_zps72509d40.png

Yes I'm wearing makeup...and alicorns are considered royals so yes...I'm wearing a crown too grrr...

@@C. Thunder Dash

That link you didn't isn't working again, same problem as with the first one. Sends me to the characters main page. 

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Accepted, I forgot to put him on the main page as accepted. 

@@Lightning Bliss

As many as sign up I suppose... and when we start I have no idea, probably tomorrow, I still need a reply from Dashieheart[Totally my assistant] about a certain thing and we are ready to go. 

• Brohoof 1

I might give this a shot even though I can't stand alicorns. I think earth ponies are underrated. That's why all of my OC so far are earth ponies. And I think they are all pretty interesting. Like my new one Belle. Who I would like to play as in this RP.

(edited)

I might give this a shot even though I can't stand alicorns. I think earth ponies are underrated.

Really? Well I can't stand earth ponies!

Lol just kidding, everypony has an opinon. Personally I don't see enough Earth ponies either. In fact I almost considered reverting my alicorn OC into an Earth pony...(due to stressful times, feeling not as 'blissful' as I used to be). But I got alot of members who were extremly against me doing that cause they say my OC is one of the good alicorn OCs around.

So that was hummbling and I keep her the way she is.

I admit i would have been throwing alot of work away and having to re-edit her entire backstory if I convereted her to an Earth pony. Thats why I tend to admire those who have earth pony OCs. Theres so much that can be done with them in regards to physical talents and abilities, designs even.

Edited by Lightning Bliss

Are we discussing attire now? :P

Well, Eloquence will be dressed in a short pink gown to match her pink streaks, embellished with lace. There will be no accompanying pictures on account of my inability to art :/

Also yes, knowing the start time would be quite nice :3

@,

I wasn't planning on it. And I haven't been using my mare OCs for a while no. Plus she's y newest one and I want to give her a shot. 

She was invited cause she some of the rich ponies like the movies she made the screenplays for.

And her dress will be a moss like green with some silver mixed in Her mane will be down but her mouth will still be covered with black wraps and covered by a black veil that's on a stylish black dress hat.  

She got class yo.

@@Eloquence,

You know Eloq, for $15 at my shop I could make your OC in her gala attire! I've kinda...secretly always wanted to do your OC cause her color scheme I'm just LOVING, it pops! But I can't afford to do freebies as much....though granted...your OC is tempting me horribly...

@,

Okay. Thanks for letting me play. As I was in the shower this morning, I thought of one other OC that I could use but, to spare the comotion that's been going on, I'll leave it alone, unless you can allow 2 OCs max per person.