Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

Upon carefully reviewing my post, I have found you are absolutely correct. I had awarded you a total of 28 points throughout that post, yet only increased your point total by 27. This is indeed a math error, and for picking it up, you shall receive +15 points!

15 points haha damn that was a jackpot ¦)

sig-4681237.alpha_muffin_by_sophiecabra-

"by SpainFischer"

This plan of yours sounds like something that couldn't possibly actually exist. After all, if you really were confident about the plan, why would you tell me about it and inform me there are loopholes to address that would help me prevent it? But at the same time, I have to admit if anyone can pull off something like this, it's you. You might very well be the main person keeping this thread going at this point with how inactive I've been lately. And this isn't the first time you've told me about your crafty plans either...

You might want to be a bit more open minded about what can and can't be reality my friend haha i'm even trying to get one or two of my Generals custom made armored OC pic's (which is why it's taking so long).....it is coming pal the only real question is when ‡D 

Edited by Trottermare Galamane
  • Brohoof 1

21 in binary is 10101. (which on its own is cool, but it's not on its own)

If 10101 were in signed binary it would be -11 in base 10.

Add the signed and unsigned binary versions of 10101 and you get 10. (21 + [-11])

Take that 10 and add it to your 21 and 11 (without the negative because it's more "natural" that way) and you get 42.

And if you want something simpler, multiply 21 by each of its digits.

21 x 2 x 1 = 42

Edited by Totally Not Lyra