Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Grand Galloping Gala Role-play

Your Nightly Spectre

@,@@Gloomfury,  

Eloquence answered Mirror, a bit muffled by Belle's fur. "I heard you mumbling silly. And I want to be friends with you too. All of you." She returned Belle's hug, tightly wrapping her forelegs around the pony, forgetting for a moment her duties as a writer.

(edited)

"You heard me?! What, eh, um yeah freinds yeah. Um er." Spazzing out yet again, he says, "well then your the first one, as you may have figured out i didnt really have time for friens and all that, so ya. But I'm willing to be al of your friends, if youll give me the chance."

(Im going to call an early night for once, so i wont be responding.)

Edited by Sage Of Six Mirrors

@,

She giggled. "I did. I have quite good hearing. And I certainly will." She gave a wide smile. She would have given him a hug, but she was still being held onto. "You're really sweet, and interesting too. I cannot speak for anyone else, but I would be honored to be called your friend."

@@Eloquence,

Belle lightly nuzzled Eloquence cheek a she slowly pulled away. She didn't know why she nuzzled her but she really wanted to for some reason. She then undid her wrap a again and rubbed her mouth and chin when it was off. "Thank youEloquence." She hold onto a shout so it would't be right in Eloquence face, but her face did twitched a lot. Then her body shut down again and she went dead weight. She was lucky enough to lean on Eloquence instead of the floor. "Damn it. I'm sorry Eloquence. My body dose this sometimes."

@@Gloomfury,

Eloquence held Belle up in what she hoped was a comfortable and not terribly awkward position, locking her own forelegs under those of her companion. "Oh, don't worry about it dear. I'll keep you up until your body feels alright again. Just out of curiosity though, how long does your body usually lock up for?"

(edited)

@@Eloquence,

"Not too long, about three or four minutes. When I I haven'r taken my-Shit! My medicine it could last about thirty minutes or longer." Even though she couldn't move she could still feel the warmth of Eloquence fur.She closed her eyes and let the warmth run over her a little. "You're very warm." 

Edited by Gloomfury

@@Gloomfury,

"Oh, umm, thank you." Eloquence replied, unsure of what else to say to such a compliment.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Thank you Riley." She shifted a bit so that each of them were supporting her on one side. "You'll have to tell me about that, after Belle regains control of her body and no longer requires our assistance of course."

@@Eloquence,@@Rainbow Eclipse,

After about four minutes she cot control of her body again and left herself off Eloquence and Riley. "Sorry about that. Out of-Fuck! Out of all my tics that's the most annoying one. One-Piss off! One time when I was walking down the street near some food stands I froze and landed-Dick! Landed on my head. It really hurt. And a whole bunch of ponies came running over to me. They-Shit! They thought I dropped dead or something." She chuckles a little.

@@Gloomfury,

"It's alright Belle. I imagine that would be rather frightening." She released Belle so that she could properly right herself in her seat. "I think it's nice that you can laugh about your condition. It takes great bravery for a pony to truly embrace all of themself."

@@Eloquence,

Belle nods."But it did take me a while to get use to it but-Fuck! But I had a lot of help from my parents and a few other friends of mine. If-Damn it! If I didn't have them I don't know where I'd be right now. May-Shit! Maybe in a mental health center or a nuthouse. I don't know. "She shrugs. "Plus-Bitch! Plus if I didn't learn to get use to it or laugh at myself I would be a mess by-Asshole! By now. Better to laugh then cry, right?"

Eloquence nodded. "I suppose so. Though I cannot fully know what it was like for you growing up, I think I can understand a little. I had a hard time talking to other ponies too. I was a very shy, nervous filly, and my words tended to come out awkward and garbled as a result. I found that writing was a really great way for me to improve my speaking, and though I... didn't really have any pony friends, I had a lot of animal friends that would make me feel better when I was frightened or upset." She swallowed any comments she might have made about her parents. There was no need to bring up her issues with them when everypony was supposed to be enjoying themselves.

@@Eloquence,

Belle smiled again when  Eloquence started talking about writing. "It was the same for me. When my tics st-Shit! started to develop I began wrapping my mouth up like I do now. During on-Fucker! One day I was having a lot of them and I was pretty distressed. But then my daddy took me to P-Piss! Ponyville and brought me to a theater to see my very first movie to cheer me up. As I watched my tics calmed down a bit. Whe-Dick!  When I got home I had some many ideas running through my head I just had to write them down. An-Asshole! And as I got better at it I was able to write my first screenplay. And I got my cutie mark when I did." She gave a proud smile before her head started jerking down a few times again. 

(Sorry bliss, i didnt realize.)

Mirror Image just looks at the group with a smile on his face as he listens to belles story. He thinks, "better than my story, mine is just a way to escape, but oh well thats how the cookie crumbles i guess." He sighs slightly but keeps his appearance cheerful, after all, why should he let his past ruin a good night?

@@Gloomfury, @,

Eloquence quickly noted Belle's words. "That's lovely Belle. I hope you don't mind me writing it down. I'm a bit of a collector where cutie mark stories are concerned." She giggled a bit, visibly excited. "That's two in one night and the party's hardly started yet! I for one am liking how this evening is turning out."

@@Eloquence, @, @@Gloomfury,

"I'm glad we all are getting along so well," Bliss smiled as she finished a plate of desserts she had gotten after Mirror's interesting performance. She was tempted to ask him how he controlled such illusions as well as well as conjuring them. She had a small idea that it may be a good means of defense for herself if she were to be stalked by a threatening being.

But not wanting to throw off the topic, she smiled and replied, "I don't suppose others would want to hear my troubles of being a royal as it is. Needless to say there are times it's horribly dull, but then wham! something happends and now I have stories about kidnapping, battles, treachery and threats. But oh-" she realized she stepped over some, "I mean I don't want to give off the impression that Equestria is a dangerous place. I guess these are really my own personal stories of threats being an alicorn. Like Twilight when she versed Tirek, I can't lie and say I had my own little encounters from time to time."

@@Eloquence,

"I don't mind at all. I like telling that story. It-Shit! It was a really great day for me." She said with a smile as she prushed some of her mane behind her ear. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you get your cutie mark? I'm wondering if it was any similar to my story being that we-Asshole! We're both writers."

@@Gloomfury

"I don't mind you asking at all. Actually, I was writing quite a bit before I even got my cutie mark. As a filly, I used to spend a lot of time in the forest, writing about nature, but I never wanted to show anypony what I wrote because I was afraid they wouldn't like it or that they would laugh at me. Then one day at school, our teacher announced that a group of us would be chosen to represent Canterlot in the Equestria games. Since we were hosting the games, they thought it would be nice to have a moment honoring the future of Canterlot by highlighting the talent of its children. Since I didn't have any friends to work with, I didn't plan on auditioning, and while all of my classmates were busy planning and practicing I went out into the forest like I always did to write. When I saw Ellipsis" She pointed to her head, then realized Ellipsis might not be visible and she might just look like a madpony. "My hummingbird, I mean. He snuck into my bag so he could be here with me. He's sleeping in my mane right now." She bent her head down so Belle could see the tiny bird nestled into her mane, then brought her head back up. "Anyways, I was going to write a poem about him, and I was thinking about how the world must look from his perspective. That combined with the tryouts that were still in the back of my mind got me thinking about Canterlot, how everypony seemed to just see it as the high-class home of Princess Celestia, and how there were a lot of ponies and other creatures who would see Canterlot very differently. So I wrote a poem about Canterlot and the different perspectives of everything that lived therein. I decided to finally share my writing and present that poem at the tryouts. I was so scared, especially when I saw that everypony else in my class worked in big groups and had elaborate exciting routines, but my teacher really wanted everypony to present something, especially me, since he knew I never spoke up in class and didn't talk to other ponies much. I was last in line, and when it was my turn I swallowed my fears and read my poem as best as I could, trying to match the flow of the words that I could hear when I read it to myself. I was afraid I would be laughed at, but instead everyone burst into applause, and the judges picked me to perform for the Equestria Games. That was when I got my mark, not when I realized I could write but when I realized the power of my words."

She finished her story with a light huff and blushed a bit. "I'm sorry, I tend to be a bit long-winded with my answers..."

@@Eloquence,

Bliss was hummbled the majesty of Eloquence's story of her cutiemark. It almost made her feel too embrassed to want to talk about hers. She observed Eloquences mark calmly from a small distance, admiring it was so simple yet so elegant. A quill like feather with a dark green contrast. It really did match her color as well as her friendly pet humming bird.

Abruptly she turned and looked at her mark, the rainbow heart with a sharp lightning bolt going down the middle. She new its representation all too well, but never fathomed it would lead to where she is now. She sighed quietly hoping no pony noticed and covered her mark with her wing.

"Well, that was an interesting story, it's kind of ironic ymthat three of us have a cutie mark associated with preforming. In my opinion being a poet able to represent canterlot for the Equestria Games is quite the performance, wouldn't you guys agree?"

@@Eloquence,

Belle shook her head."It's alright.  it was a great story. And-Fuck! And Ellipsis is so cute, especially with him sleeping in your mane like that." She giggles. " I didn't even know you had a hummingbird in your mane this whol-Shit! Whole time." She thought it was so funny she couldn't stop giggling and smiling. 

@, @@Gloomfury, @@Lightning Bliss,  

"Oh, gosh, thank you Mirror." Eloquence said, blushing and running a hoof through her mane. "It is a bit of a funny coincidence, but you know what they say, birds of a feather and all that."

She turned back to Belle. "And thank you too Belle, on behalf of myself and Ellipsis." She laughed with her. "Honestly, he's like a newborn foal. He's cute when he's asleep."

Elo, however, had not forgotten Lightning Bliss' previous remark about her own stories. Noticing her looking in her direction she smiled, hopeful that she would feel comfortable enough to share a bit of herself too. "Lightning Bliss, I believe I remembered you saying you had some interesting stories as well. Perhaps you would like to share one of yours next?"

(edited)

@@Eloquence, @, @@Gloomfury,

"Um...no... prehaps not, I'm so sorry!" Bliss blurted out abruptly, feeling more awkward and uncomfortable by the second, realizing she really had nothing relatable to their conversation. Her cutiemark was one of a painful childhood memory she really didn't want to touch on at the moment. Though she recalled it ended well, she didn't want to bring up memories of familiar names from the past.

"Ahem...excuse me for a moment," she stood up saying apologetically, "think I'll go get a bit of fresh air for a moment."

She nodded to them in turn, then quickly trotted out of the ballroom, dodging other ponies who were wanting to stop her for a quick chat. Her ears, though big as they are, were firmly pinned back against her head, giving a clear sign to others she wasn't in the mood to be disturbed, giving her just enough time, to finally break through the crowd and step out of the castle and into the gardens.

@@Night Breeze, @,

She spotted several booths being held out in the courtyard to her surprise. It was an unsual spetical since usually the Gala only had a few booths for food and beverage that ponies were offering to sell. She did smile at the happy change, but oddly felt she needed to be alone with her thoughts and re-establish her reasons for being at the Gala at all. Finding a quiet spot under a cherry blossom tree, she sat down and took off her crown, readjusting the rose bud that sat in her scarf.

"What is wrong with me tonight," she asked herself quietly, staring at her reflection showing through the ruby fire gem shaped like a heart that was embedded in her crown. "They were just sharing their stories with each other...Why couldn't I share mine? Am I just...too out of the park for everypony? Or am I just being a misserable filly..." She shrugged and placed her crown on the grass, staring at it for awhile. "Princess of Peace...and yet there is a war going on inside my head...Very ironic...And I can't eve figure out what the war is about..."

Edited by Lightning Bliss

"Well that was unusual, but I do remember you saying she was shy or something along those lines. But alas, I am willing to guess thatvher stories are like many of mine, sad and best left forgotten to time." Looking at Eloquence with a knowing look, hoping she wouldnt say anything.

@@Lightning Bliss

"Oh, oh no, oh no. What did I do? Oh, maybe she's upset because she feels I cut her off. Maybe she thought I was trying to put her on the spot. Maybe she thinks I cut her off and then tried to put her on the spot! Maybe she thinks I'm trying to learn all of her secrets to sell to the highest bidder in the tabloids. Maybe I just completely overstepped my bounds and struck a nerve and now she thinks I'm nosey and obnoxious." She was on her hooves now, pacing back and forth. Even little Ellipsis had woken up to see what had his pony so unsettled. 

@@Gloomfury@

She turned to the table, her eyes wide and full of worry. "Should I go after her? What should I do?"

"First of all, calm down. I doubt you did any of those, after all, I saw her cover her cutie mark with her wing eaelier. Subtle but something an ex thi- i mean illusionist would notice. Eh, I am going to shut up now." Thinking to himelself, "that was way too close."