Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Grand Galloping Gala Role-play

Your Nightly Spectre

(edited)

@

She did her best to calm down before answering Mirror, using the breathing technique she learned from Twilight. "Cover her cutie mark?" she asked, tilting her head a bit. "She wouldn't be ashamed of her mark or something of that nature, would she? I mean, if it just isn't a story she wants to share, she certainly doesn't have to share it. I didn't mean to make her feel like she did..."

Edited by Eloquence

"I cant speak for her, but it looks like she would rather not discuss it. Take me for example, you know I wont share my story here, and I am just a unicorn. She is an alicorn, meaning something big happened in her life to cause that change to happen to her, it may not have been a good thing."

(OOC I'm currently waiting on a reply from Dark Star but I'm hoping to introduce for the first time, my newest OC to come in and instigate problems with my other OC lightning Bliss since I've never had the opprtunity to use him. Point being I'll be trying to keep my OC preoccupied into the courtyard, while I wait to get approval for use of both my OCs.)

Twirling her crown in the grass back and forth like it were a miniture hoola hoop, Bliss thought several times about going back into the ball room. Hiding her feelings and feeling out of place was just like her to be, and she hated it. She was like that in school, always fearing she'd make a scene or cause a ruckus...not keep the peace. Hiding was her way of keeping the peace amongst her classmates, and even at home. But only cowards hide, she remembered her father's words, and no daughter of mine is a coward...Why you sitting out here sulking like a cat on a tree, when you can be flying out there with the others?

"Because I'm a mistake...I'm too weird..." she answered her father's words and stopped her crown so she could bury her nose between her hooves.

Oh really? A mistake you say? Such a cowardly response...

"I'm not a coward... I just don't want to cause any trouble..."

You avoiding the situation doesn't make it any better...You need to suck it up...quit fearing the unknown and face the future with courage...You're more strong then you realize... You proved that time and time again when I'd challenge your brothers to obstacles.

"You did...you challenged Pryzim to eat a jalepeno..." she giggled at the thought.

Yes I did, but he chickened out and ran to your mother like the filly he is! But you didn't did you...

"Only because you told me I had 'to stallion up' and that there was no way out of it for me..." She shrugged.

It was for your own good, otherwise you wouldn't have held your head up higher...So what has changed now?

"I...I don't...know..." she buried her head deeper under her hooves and sobbed quietly.

@,

She nodded. "You're right. It's clear that, even if the question was open-ended, it suggested that I wanted her to share something she wasn't comfortable with. I should go out there, at least tell her that I respect her desire not to share anything, and that she doesn't have to fear that I might pry."

@@Lightning Bliss,

(Does that mean you want to be left alone until you bring in your other OC, or do you just want to make sure you stay out there?)

(edited)

@@Eloquence,

(OOC you can come out there and chat with her if you want, but I'm gonna keep her there in the courtyard. Who knows, if this other OC of mine gets approval, he can make trouble and 'make things interesting' for all of you lol.)

Pet talking with her imaginative father only seemed to get worse as she was left alone with her thoughts. Some ponies were actually beginning to whisper to each other as they noticed the small white alicorn princess, sniffing quietly alone under the tree. She shrugged though regardless, not caring if others were watching or not.

"This is probably the worst time for me to be sulking over these issues now..." she shrugged quietly to herself.

To which I don't understand why your sulking in the first place... Her imagination of her father running wild with her emotions. They were curious about your cutiemark. Exactly what is there to be ashamed with, in that?

"Well for one...I got my cutiemark while in my mid filly teen years...My baby sister got her mark before I did!" She stomped the ground, sat up for a second only to turn around with her rump facing where she left her crown.

Your point little missy? You still got your mark in the end.

"Only by making enemies with the school bully...Who still blames me for his problems and poor life style..."

Oh was that your fault? I didn't know that. Prehaps you should go throw yourself in the dungeon... WAKE UP YOU SILLY MARE!

"No you wake up father..." she began to sob again, "I embrassed him in front of the entire school..."

But you saved another in doing so...and reunited your classmates in peace and equality...

"I...I did do that...didn't I?"

Yes...you did...So get off your rump and go mingle like the Princess I know you are!

"OH STOP IT DAD!" She whinnied out, crying angrly now, "you wouldn't know what its like being a Princess! You weren't even around when I got married...You DIED! YOU'RE NOT EVEN HERE!" At that her thoughts faded to black, leaving her once again, alone...

Edited by Lightning Bliss

@@Lightning Bliss,

Eloquence excused herself from the table and stepped out into the night air. She scanned the crowd and the booths, looking for Lightning Bliss. She spotted the batpony from earlier, but other than that no familiar faces. She ran out into the crowd. Lightning Bliss had to be somewhere...

After enough searching she finally found her, sitting by herself on the grass. She approached her quietly and made a soft sound to indicate her presence. "Lightning Bliss? Umm, I'm sorry, if you don't want me here. I just, wanted to apologize for earlier. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, or like you had to share anything with me. It's ok if you don't. You don't have to talk to me at all, anymore, if you don't want to..." The normally eloquent mare failed to live up to her name, fumbling over her words as she spoke.

@@Eloquence,

A loud snort of her sniffing back her tears came out, in an almost hysterical format. Slowly though and not wanting to be rude to the pony who didn't even do anything wrong to her, she turned around, her eyes puffy.

"No no, you didn't do anything wrong to me Eloquence," she rubbed her nose and dropped her derpy ears down, "I was just.... I was caught up in the moment...caught off guard...caught in silly memories...You have nothing to apologize for. It is I who should apologize." She looked to her crown then, still planted on the ground, looking very eager to get back on her head, instead she pushed it away with her back hoof and turned away from it as she tucked her limbs underneath her belly once more. "My story of my cutiemark is one of mixed emotions for me...And I hate myself for the way i acted about it...Heck I was just arguing with my father about-" she realized then that she was speaking of a pony that had long since died nearly 18yrs ago when she was still a filly. She lowered her head and bit her lip.

@@Lightning Bliss

She didn't ask about what she meant by that, instead giving a silent nod. "It's alright if you want some time to yourself out here." she said quietly. "But I wouldn't mind sitting with you for a little while, if that would help you feel better. You don't have to say anything at all out here if you don't want to."

@,

Seeing the fireworks go off in the distance, Silver Tongue thought it would be a good idea to check, just what all the ruckus was about, and maybe even swap information with whomever was the cause.

@@Lightning Bliss,@@Eloquence,

On the way there, Silver Tongue saw the scene, went in closer to help, but saw the crown, and thought that it wasn't in his place to directly interfere with a princess and her subject. Inserted, he simply tossed a joke book he was reading on the way here. It landed with a slight thud in front of the two, and bore a note, "I've already read all the jokes, and it looks like you could use it, more than I.". Without a word he was on his way again, not looking back, he hoped the jessture would do something to lighten the mood, and that the message was not lost on them.

@@Eloquence, @@Loud Opinion,

Bliss was about to explain herself a bit more properly to Eloquence when suddenly a random book came out of nowhere, plopping just behind them both. She jumped up with a start, her scarf flinging over her face, blinding her for a moment or two. "Huh what?" She flipped the scarf over, just as another pony walked away, explaining the book seemingly to be his, and left it there for the both of them to look at.

She stared at the pony as he walked away, a monotone face in her eye. She then promptly pushed the book away, towards Eloquence and sat down again. "Well...that was random... Could this night get any weirder?"

@@Loud Opinion,@@Lightning Bliss,

Eloquence tilted her head and eyed the book quizzically. She bent down to read the note on the cover. Curious, she flipped it open to a random page and started giggling despite herself. "I'm sorry." she said between giggles. "It's a joke book, I don't mean to laugh but, this one is actually quite good." She pointed to the joke in question written on the open page. "You should really hear it, I mean, if you want to."

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,@@Eloquence,

Silver Tongue overheard the initial reaction from Lightning Bliss, while the rest of it was lost in the crowd as he went on his way, and thought to himself "Right, thats the last time I try to help someone in a mysterious, poetic way".

@,@@Gloomfury,

Silver Tongue drew closer to where he thought the commotion was coming from, and started asking ponies what was going on. Silver Tongue managed to gather that it was a magic show, the magicians name 'Mirror Image, could get some useful spells from him if he is interested in what knowledge I have to offer', and that there would be another show for the princesses.

Silver Tongue called out "Hey, anyone know where I can find Mirror image?" in a voice slightly louder than the multitude of conversations going on around him.

Edited by Loud Opinion

"Sigh, well lets see what he wants." Walking towards the pony calling for him, "I am Mirror Image, and I am curious as to what you have such a need for me that you would yell out for me in the middle of such an elegant party?" He asks thiswith a slightly annoyed expression.

(edited)

@@Eloquence, @, @@Loud Opinion,

-- Chase Razor Enters the Gala --

The light gray unicorn stallion entered the gates soon after pulling his ticket out to the nearest guard. He hovered it with his magic everso mockingly, giving the guard a firm hawk stare, followed by a flirting wink. It was as if he were saying, Thank you for your cooperation, you did yourself a favor of letting me in without trouble. In his black chest suite and red fluff scarf, he entered the gala, already on the hunt to find his long lost enemy.

"I was lucky to haven been paid in that pathetic ticket," Chase smirked as he entered the ballroom area of the Gala, his eyes constantly shifting back and forth for his prey. "Not exactly the most 'rewarding' of payments...Especially after disperensing harpies from a nearby zebra village...But allast...Good things come to those who are deserving...and I am deserving of this night..."

His attention shifted as he spotted the head Princesses of the Gala, Princess Celestia and Luna. He spat and turned away from their direction abruptly. The white coat of Celestia merely caught his attention...it reminded so much of his enemy's coat and garment. He continued his stalking through the ballroom before giving up entirely and shifted his attention towards the courtyards. He spotted two stallions seeming to be speaking about a magic show. "Magic shows ha," he mummbled to himself as he tried to make his way around the two, "I was once the most skilled unicorn of my class...If it's magic they want...magic they will get when I find-" Then quite suddenly...he spotted the mare he had longed for, for so long to humiliate and conquor.

His eyes narrowed and ears went back as he gritted his teeth. He approached the white alicorn mare, along with a supposed green unicorn mare comrade of hers. No matter if she's a friend or not, he grinned as he got closer, not giving away his location just yet. I will make her suffer this night for as long as I can muster....

He was just on top of the two mares. He listened as the green mare spoke of a book that was next to her, and a sort of humrous joke. But he paid no attention to the details...both his hawk eyes were on the small white alicorn with dumbo ears.

"Well...hello there...Floppy Ears..." Chase growled lustfully into Princess Lightning Bliss' ears, "it's been so long..."

"AH!" Bliss leapt to her feat, her ears dropped in horror, "Chase...Razor???" :blink::(:blush:

"Indeed, I'm so glad you've not forgotten me old friend..." He approached her, forcing his hoof menacing under her chin and pulling her towards his face, "I certaintly haven't forgotten you...after all...YOU HUMILIATED ME AND RUINED MY LIFE!" :angry:

Edited by Lightning Bliss

@@Eloquence, @, @@Loud Opinion,

-- Chase Razor Enters the Gala --

The light gray unicorn stallion entered the gates soon after pulling his ticket out to the nearest guard. He hovered it with his magic everso mockingly, giving the guard a firm hawk stare, followed by a flirting wink. It was as if he were saying, Thank you for your cooperation, you did yourself a favor of letting me in without trouble. In his black chest suite and red fluff scarf, he entered the gala, already on the hunt to find his long lost enemy.

"I was lucky to haven been paid in that pathetic ticket," Chase smirked as he entered the ballroom area of the Gala, his eyes constantly shifting back and forth for his prey. "Not exactly the most 'rewarding' of payments...Especially after disperensing harpies from a nearby zebra village...But allast...Good things come to those who are deserving...and I am deserving of this night..."

His attention shifted as he spotted the head Princesses of the Gala, Princess Celestia and Luna. He spat and turned away from their direction abruptly. The white coat of Celestia merely caught his attention...it reminded so much of his enemy's coat and garment. He continued his stalking through the ballroom before giving up entirely and shifted his attention towards the courtyards. He spotted two stallions seeming to be speaking about a magic show. "Magic shows ha," he mummbled to himself as he tried to make his way around the two, "I was once the most skilled unicorn of my class...If it's magic they want...magic they will get when I find-" Then quite suddenly...he spotted the mare he had longed for, for so long to humiliate and conquor.

His eyes narrowed and ears went back as he gritted his teeth. He approached the white alicorn mare, along with a supposed green unicorn mare comrade of hers. No matter if she's a friend or not, he grinned as he got closer, not giving away his location just yet. I will make her suffer this night for as long as I can muster....

He was just on top of the two mares. He listened as the green mare spoke of a book that was next to her, and a sort of humrous joke. But he paid no attention to the details...both his hawk eyes were on the small white alicorn with dumbo ears.

"Well...hello there...Floppy Ears..." Chase growled lustfully into Princess Lightning Bliss' ears, "it's been so long..."

"AH!" Bliss leapt to her feat, her ears dropped in horror, "Chase...Razor???" :blink::(:blush:

"Indeed, I'm so glad you've not forgotten me old friend..." He approached her, forcing his hoof menacing under her chin and pulling her towards his face, "I certaintly haven't forgotten you...after all...YOU HUMILIATED ME AND RUINED MY LIFE!" :angry:

Upon hearing the unicorn yelling, he turns and sees his new friends being confronted by the angry stallion. Running at him, he creates an illusion of a massive dragon rising up from the grounds. This illusion however was special, it affected all the scents of a pony, making it as thougj it was really there. Panting, "Get away from them, if you know whats good for you" scanning the area, he finds several useful things of this breaks into a real fight.

@@Eloquence,@@Lightning Bliss, @,

Belle migrated away from the group to get something to drink so she could take her evening medication. After that she walked around the ball room with her face wrapped up. As he got near the royal garden, she could hear shouting and noises. As she followed them she saw Bliss, Mirror and Eloquence with a pony she never met. And from the look of him she kinda thought that was a good thing. She stayed behind a tree so she wouldn't bee seen. Mirror seemed like he could handle things. But if things get out of hand and shill jump in and make sure nothing happens to Eloquence or bliss. She may not look like it but she could handle herself in a fight.

@,

Chase took one look at the dragon illusion and smirked, letting go of Blissy for the moment.

"You think you can fool me with a parlor trick? I hunted dragons for years..." With that, Chase tapped into his own magical abiltiies and brought forth a real object...his specialty. A claw like weapon with sharp razor blades, set afire...With a toss of his head, and horn in a an elgant sweep, he levitated the weapon ferociously at the illusion, disentergrating it into shimmering sparkles of magical twilight. Then in another elgant sweep of his neck and red aura magic, he pulled the blade back to himself, hovering just next to his side.

"This is none of your business magician..." Razor snorted, his eyes narrowed at the ready of a magical duel, "I was once head of my class in the magical arts... My speciality is...heh, unlike yourself. I conjure physical, sharp, objects...With a bit of my own flair as you can see," he shook the blade next to him, making the magical effect of fire spurt in a few directions, singing the grass while doing so. "You really want to go against, not only a real unicorn, but a unicorn who specalizes in hunting mythical, dangerous creatures?"

"You mean you murder mythical creatures!" Bliss coughed out, shaken but unharmed as she galloped to get inbetween Mirror Image and Razor, "how did you get invited the Gala? Princess Luna and Celestia won't tolerate your behavior...and neither will I!"

"Oh look who's being brave for once. It's Floppy Ears!" Chase laughed out loud, vanquishing his blades in a puff of smoke. He bellowed a laugh, pointing his hoof and giggling roughly at the sight of her, "Oh I'm so sorry your highness," he struggled between giggles, "the thought of you defending a defected unicorn who only has magic ability in illusions...mixed with your own pathetic magic ability is just too amusing!"

Bliss's ears dropped seeing she wasn't holding any form of royal domaniance at all in front of her old bully, sighed but still stood her ground.

"If you make me... I'll call the guards and have you thrown out Chase...Don't push me..." She snorted and stamped her hoof.

"Heh," he grinned at her, eyes still narrowed as he stopped his laugher, his town rapidly changed to a firm defiance, "that's right Princess Floppy Ears...call your royal guards. Call all your friends...Hide behind others like you've always done...Just like when we were at school in Appleloosa..."

"That was a long time ago Chase...I've put the past behind me..." She stomped the ground again.

"Oh really?" He grinned at her and took a step forward, "then why is it you have that stallion fighting your battle for you hmm?"

"I dont care what you can do, y merely showed me a weakness, now I suggest backing off." As he says this he exudes an aura of confidence. "Trust me, I have dealt with far worse, after all simply destroying an illusion doesnt mean it isn't real." As he says this, a giant pheonix flies down from above. "Tell, me is the flame real or.merely an illusion?" (The pheonix is a high level illusion designed to hide some extremely hot flames.)

@,

"Tsspt," he snorted as Chase conjured another sharp like object. This one was more sword shaped, with an aggressive looking jagged edge, as well as blue fire engulfing its shape, "illusions with fire to back it up? Don't make me laugh!" Once again he flung his magical conjured weapon, cutting the phoneix illusion by the neck. Though the fire remained, it appeared to be abosrbed by the fire sword abruptly. Once the fire of the illusion was abosrbed, Chase grinned, his eyes now focused on Image, protecting his prized disobident prey.

He aimed the sword maliciously at Image's head, threaten to poke out one of his eyes.

"Tell me...Illusionist?" He grinned confidently, "what is this floppy eared freak worth to you? You willing to die for her stupidity?"

"That's ENOUGh Chase RAZOR!" Bliss whinnied and quickly slide in front of Mirror Image for his own protection, putting herself just in front of the firey blade, "You've made your point on your abilities! But enough's enough!"

"Stay out of this Floppy Ears...The 'Illusionst' wants to fight for your pathetic honor...let him...It's the only way he'll learn...When he goes up against a real unicorn!"

"As Princess of Peace I order you to sto-" She barely had time to finish her sentence before she felt a powerful red aura of levitation lifting her off the ground against her will. "GAH HOW DARE YOU CHASE! PUT ME DOWN!"

He ignored her completely, merely levitating her up in the air and above him mockingly at Mirror Image. "How's about a duel for the pretty mare? Illusionist... :comeatus: " He smacked his lips and grinned with pride and confidence.

@,

"Tsspt," he snorted as Chase conjured another sharp like object. This one was more sword shaped, with an aggressive looking jagged edge, as well as blue fire engulfing its shape, "illusions with fire to back it up? Don't make me laugh!" Once again he flung his magical conjured weapon, cutting the phoneix illusion by the neck. Though the fire remained, it appeared to be abosrbed by the fire sword abruptly. Once the fire of the illusion was abosrbed, Chase grinned, his eyes now focused on Image, protecting his prized disobident prey.

He aimed the sword maliciously at Image's head, threaten to poke out one of his eyes.

"Tell me...Illusionist?" He grinned confidently, "what is this floppy eared freak worth to you? You willing to die for her stupidity?"

"That's ENOUGh Chase RAZOR!" Bliss whinnied and quickly slide in front of Mirror Image for his own protection, putting herself just in front of the firey blade, "You've made your point on your abilities! But enough's enough!"

"Stay out of this Floppy Ears...The 'Illusionst' wants to fight for your pathetic honor...let him...It's the only way he'll learn...When he goes up against a real unicorn!"

"As Princess of Peace I order you to sto-" She barely had time to finish her sentence before she felt a powerful red aura of levitation lifting her off the ground against her will. "GAH HOW DARE YOU CHASE! PUT ME DOWN!"

He ignored her completely, merely levitating her up in the air and above him mockingly at Mirror Image. "How's about a duel for the pretty mare? Illusionist... :comeatus: " He smacked his lips and grinned with pride and confidence.

"Sigh, as powerful as you are, I have one advantage tharmt you don't. You see, I am willing to bet you're some fancy pants unicorn who thinks he is a god. Well I never had that, so I kearned the best way to turn everything to my advantge, mainly my illusions. See you think that you're safe. Welk your not." As he says this his horn glows dark, "I had to dabble in things most ponies would frown upon, but they will crush you" (btw he is bluffing, while he has knowledge of dark magic, he would rather avoid it) Suddenly, he multiplies, dzens of hin appearing, each looking as real as the next. "You see, I've had this won since the beginning, because you are simply too blind to realize."

@,

(OOC Not sure what your OC spawned but I'll role with it?)

Chase frowned at the more seemingly conjured illusions, but rather raised an eyebrow to the comment of Image knowing a thing or two about dark magic. "Really, dark magic? That's interesting considering your at the Castle of the Princess of the moon and sun. You'd really risk such dramatics Illusionist?"

"Stop it Chase!" Bliss whinnied as she tried to kick free of the levitation.

"You shut it Floppy Ears," Chase snapped at her as he took a step closer to Image. "So you can create a few speticals with your magic. Tell me Illusionist...can they fight this?" Suddenly out of the peak of his horn, in aura red magic, spawed three more firey razor blades, all pointed at Mirror Image. "Deal with this Illusionist!" He thrust his horn forward, forcing the weapons to dive right at Image.

@,

(OOC Not sure what your OC spawned but I'll role with it?)

Chase frowned at the more seemingly conjured illusions, but rather raised an eyebrow to the comment of Image knowing a thing or two about dark magic. "Really, dark magic? That's interesting considering your at the Castle of the Princess of the moon and sun. You'd really risk such dramatics Illusionist?"

"Stop it Chase!" Bliss whinnied as she tried to kick free of the levitation.

"You shut it Floppy Ears," Chase snapped at her as he took a step closer to Image. "So you can create a few speticals with your magic. Tell me Illusionist...can they fight this?" Suddenly out of the peak of his horn, in aura red magic, spawed three more firey razor blades, all pointed at Mirror Image. "Deal with this Illusionist!" He thrust his horn forward, forcing the weapons to dive right at Image.

(Im sorry but i am about to troll here)

Mot even moving, the blades hit Image.... and pass through what was an illusion. "See, you concentrated on my big flash illusions, not the simple one that allowed me to sneak up and catch you." Levitating a knife to his throat, he glares. "A duel is won not by strength, ubt by how yu use your strength. I never would have stood against you in a fair fight, but in a match of wits, you never stood a chance. Also, you have two choices, let her go and leave her alone, preferably leave the party entirely, or you can see your insides,"

@,

(OOC HAHA that was brilliant! Nice work!)

"Gah..." His eyes went wide with shock and embrassment realizing had in fact been had, "You cheated... You didn't fight me in a fair magic duel! You have to fight me face to face coward!"

"Face it Chase...you lost fair and square!" Bliss glared cockily at her bully, while breathing a sign of relief. "GUARDS!" She shrieked out over the levitation spell.

Two stallion pegasi in armor heard the cry of the Princess and fluttered over to assist. They landed with a thud in front of Chase Razor and Image, their swords out pointed at Chase.

With a fire in his eye, realizing he for the time being...had been defeated, sighed, and lowered the Princess down...gently...Not wanting to annoy the angered guards more then the situation has. "Very well...Princess Floppy Ears...and her dear lacky the Illusionst..." he stuttered in spitefully.

"Your Highness?" One of the guards asked, "shall we throw this stallion out?"

"No need sir... I was just leaving...The Princess and I were merely...catching up..." He glared at the guard innocently, while flickering an eye at Mirror Image and then Bliss, "come now Princess....surely you can forgive an old friend for having a little fun?"

She gritted her teeth realizing he was putting on the charm, but snorted as she remembered she had to keep the peace and be more responisble with her decisions. "Fine Chase... you're off the hook this time... but...You come at me again... I'll throw you out personally..."

"I'd love to see you tr- I - I mean..." he glared at the guards who made a firm stomp at him in warning, "I meant I wouldn't dream of it...your...Highness..." He reluctantly bowed to her, then stood up and walked passed the guards. As he got out of ear shot of the group, he made another quick stink eye at Mirror Image, whispering to himself. "This isn't over illusionist...I will be back..."

Bliss relaxed, sighing in relief when Chase disappeared into the crowds, thanked the guards, then turned to Mirror Image. "You are either the most brave stallion I ever met, or the most stupid! But thank you so much!" She cried out and hugged the stallion gratefully for his heroics.

@,

(OOC HAHA that was brilliant! Nice work!)

"Gah..." His eyes went wide with shock and embrassment realizing had in fact been had, "You cheated... You didn't fight me in a fair magic duel! You have to fight me face to face coward!"

"Face it Chase...you lost fair and square!" Bliss glared cockily at her bully, while breathing a sign of relief. "GUARDS!" She shrieked out over the levitation spell.

Two stallion pegasi in armor heard the cry of the Princess and fluttered over to assist. They landed with a thud in front of Chase Razor and Image, their swords out pointed at Chase.

With a fire in his eye, realizing he for the time being...had been defeated, sighed, and lowered the Princess down...gently...Not wanting to annoy the angered guards more then the situation has. "Very well...Princess Floppy Ears...and her dear lacky the Illusionst..." he stuttered in spitefully.

"Your Highness?" One of the guards asked, "shall we throw this stallion out?"

"No need sir... I was just leaving...The Princess and I were merely...catching up..." He glared at the guard innocently, while flickering an eye at Mirror Image and then Bliss, "come now Princess....surely you can forgive an old friend for having a little fun?"

She gritted her teeth realizing he was putting on the charm, but snorted as she remembered she had to keep the peace and be more responisble with her decisions. "Fine Chase... you're off the hook this time... but...You come at me again... I'll throw you out personally..."

"I'd love to see you tr- I - I mean..." he glared at the guards who made a firm stomp at him in warning, "I meant I wouldn't dream of it...your...Highness..." He reluctantly bowed to her, then stood up and walked passed the guards. As he got out of ear shot of the group, he made another quick stink eye at Mirror Image, whispering to himself. "This isn't over illusionist...I will be back..."

Bliss relaxed, sighing in relief when Chase disappeared into the crowds, thanked the guards, then turned to Mirror Image. "You are either the most brave stallion I ever met, or the most stupid! But thank you so much!" She cried out and hugged the stallion gratefully for his heroics.

(Remember, a thief always checks his surroundings, even a former one. Nut man, I was afraid you had away out, Mirror Image is done now, he expended alot of energy)

Wobbling, he attempted a bow, but havin exhausted his energy collapsed. "Well, brave aint it thats for sure, and this is rather embarrassing." Looking up at the two, he sighs, "well, the show will probably be cancelled but honestly, it was worth it."

@,@@Lightning Bliss,

Silver Tongue just watched the duel unimpressed, he found Mirror images triks very clever, but Silver Tongue was never impressed with physical battles. Mental, and political struggles, now that was the key to his heart. Bending the rules without breaking them, using distractions, that was where he found his rush. Silver Tongue was intrigued on how well the two would do in a true battle of wits, but congratulated Mirror Image none the less "Well done. You sure showed him, with the sneaky sneaky, slashy slashy, and what not. By the way i'm Silver Tongue, nice to meet you." Silver Tongue said extending a hoof .

(OOC: you should probably use the @Mention, instead of quoting, it's more efficient.)