Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Random RP

BinaryPony

BinaryPony is a regular unicorn... in regular Ponyville... with regular Ponies... when

Suddenly...Pineapples!

Pineapples rained down from the sky, pelting ponies with their prickilishness... Fortunately, Binary remember to bring an umbrella, but are the others ponies as lucky?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

@@BinaryPony,

It was a brisk day in Ponyville. Aside from Town Hall exploding for no reason, everypony seemed to be getting along fine.

Riley and Anala were trotting through Ponyville because reasons.

"OOOOOH! PINEAPPELZZ!!!" Riley held his mouth open for pineapples becuz they are, like, ehmahgerd, so totally awesome.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Binary heard Town Hall explode, but within 5 seconds, a new one just popped out of the ground... he just stared at it... almost uttering out "What... the... buck?" He wondered if Discord was behind this, but than for some reason, a supernatural force told him, "eeynope". He thought "Good enough for me" and whistled through the pineapple rain.

(edited)

@@BinaryPony,

After a vampire belched, Riley and Anala walked near Binary, they saw the cursed plushie on the ground. "Not this again!" said Anala. She put some gloves on and threw the plushie at Binary and it hit his hoof, causing him to slowly transform into a plushie.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

((Oh... Buck...)) Binary thought, his consciousness the only thing he can control now. Out of the corner of his button eye, he could see a pony falling to the ground at terminal velocity. ((Considering all the crazy stuff that's been going on lately, that's probably normal))

(edited)

A disembodied horn appears in front of binary. With a downward slash, it appears some sort if rift was created. A pony steps through it and looks at binary before getting thumped in the head by a pineapple. "It appears the warps have already affected this world" he says, looking around.

post-28499-0-63539000-1406220145_thumb.jpg

Edited by Warrior Dark Void

Random event! Sudden Rave!

As soon as Binary somehow managed to free himself from his plush prison, he sees the new comer in front of him. "Uh, hi?" he says when all of a sudden, stage lights appear out of nowhere, the floor turns into a disco floor, Vinyl comes up from the ground with turntables. Out of nowhere, a rave started!

"I uh..." The strange pony starts "I have vanquished armies and countless evils, but nothing would have prepared me for this." He looks around at the gathering crowd of dancing ponies, shrugs, and does his best to dance (Failing horribly). A few minutes later, The pony trots over to the punch bowl which merely floats away at his presence. "It appears even inanimate objects have developed some fear of me." The pony states as various objects float away from him as he moves around, the things taking screaming ponies with them.

The pineapples soon dropped like lightning down to the everfree forest hitting Everleaf in the face as she falls off of her hooves making a awkward donkey noise "I got to wonder what is going on" she muttered unable to fly thanks to the two pineapples on her wings.

(Switching to first person) I look about the dance floor, and watch pinky pie slide across it, hopping on her rear end. 'I guess her pinky sense doesn't know what to expect with these strange happenings' I think to myself as I look at Vinyl, who seemed to be growing a second head. I cringe and look away. I didn't need to see more than I already had.

Everleaf glares at the pony who just randomly appeared in the middle of the forest whist she was still pinned down with pineapples "You do not know it is rude to come without knocking colt?" she walks up to him "and are YOU responsible for the sudden pineapples?". 

(edited)

I look up at the sky and the various tables and chairs that had floated away. I could imagine Celestia in her throne room looking at her wonderful sun... As a bowl of punch floated in front of it. The thought made me chuckle some.

'Well, this day can't get any weirder- BUCK! Did I really just think that?!'

The music blaring, everypony enjoying the party. Besides the randomly possessed furniture, everything was going perfectly. Then the lights started to form a shape, this shape became more complex, looking like the profile of a pony. Everypony thought it was cute until it started rumbling, and then spat out an actual pony 500 feet in the air! (Whoever's doing this... stop it) (Nope) (Curse you...)

Metal wings grating loudly against each other, I leap up and join a few other pegasi as we race up towards the falling pony. We form a net of hooves and catch the pony. We slowly lower the trembling pony to the ground, as other earth ponies and unicorns call out for a doctor to examine the pony. We rest him/her on the ground anhe/she stands there with quaking knees.

(edited)

Just as the first pony was caught and set on the ground, another was spat out. She fell, but didn't mind, because she knew she could fly, being a Pegasus and all. 
"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed, putting her hooves up as if she was on a rollercoaster. Her face was split into a huge grin.
As she got closer to the ground, she started flying, but a pineapple conked her in the head, making her crash land into a stallion with metal wings. 
"Hi there!" she said to him, right in his face. "Thanks for breaking my fall! Isn't this crazy? I was showing Sparky my new firework shape and now I'm HERE! D'you know why a pineapple hit my head?"she asked in a quick, rambling manner, still grinning excitedly.

Edited by Mint Drop

((I'm guessing that you don't need to sign up for this RP but I'm asking anyway))

Midnight was having fun flying in the sky, but then he realised that he was turned upside down and was actually falling. Then he turned right side up and landed in the lake, then bounced because the lake was suddenly made of jello. Then he saw that one of his friends was knocked out because a pineapple hit him in the head, he decided that the best form of treatment was to rub aloe Vera gel on his hooves until he woke up so he did just that

Dusk Shade arrived in ponyville after hearing reports of....certain odd occurances. Upon his arrival he found a rave and behind him was a random flash mob of ponies doing gagnam style. "I cannot be the only one who finds this....wrong, can I?", he asked as his horn impaled a pineapple which immedeatly burst spraying out cotton candy, which indtead if hitting yhe ground...danced in sync with the ponies. "Its juat one of thisr days".

@@dusk shade
Not waiting for the metal-winged stallion to answer, Firecracker jumped up and flew backwards to this new pony.
"Hiya!" she said, and quickly grabbed a piece of dancing cotton candy before returning. "I think this rave is just super duper cool! I mean, PINEAPPLES? RAINING PINEAPPLES?" She gave him a giant grin, and continued rambling. "That's amazinger than anything!. Though there is that one meanie pineapple who hit me, but I've forgiven him." she giggled. She took a bite of her cotton candy, and promptly spat it out and threw the entire thing away. The piece she spat out grew out and became its own hunk of cotton candy that dance a little slower than the others, and the other just floated away.
"Ewww! It tasted like mud!" she squealed.

"What hellish bightmare have I entered. Over a thousand years I have lived qnd fought...and yet never have I faced anything so sinister." As he pondered this, clouds came down on to everyponyy's faces forming wgat Dusk Shade thought must have been an attempt at moustaches. He turned to his left to see the sun open to reveal an eye.

Everleaf spots the food and steals one or two "Hey to your reasoning I have not ate so much in quite a while now now nopony NOPONY IS TO STEAL MY PRECIOUS FOOD!!!!!" Everleaf growled grabbing hold of the food with a strange look on her face "it's mine....MINE" she laughed in a evil manner and ran off making sure the other ponies could not get a hoof on it.

My eyes loose focus for a second when the new pony lands on me, and I freeze. 'Oh good' I think to myself 'another Space lock' i remained unable to move for what seemed like a short while to me, but I really knew that minutes, hours or days could be passing outside my mind. (AKA IRL sleeping)

After his friend came to from midnight's treatment he ran away. Then midnight realised that his tail had fifteen spoons woven into it and decided to dip it in the lake because now the jello had dissolved into alphabet soup, after he dipped his tail in the soup he tried to taste it from one of the spoons in his tail but they had fallen out. So he ran to town where his house was on fire, but then a whale with a fireman riding it fell from the sky and made the whale spray all over the fire so it was okay

(edited)

I walk around, watching a whale fall in the distance, amidst other things. Suddenly a mechanical pony jumps down from the sky and lands right in front of my face. "Uh hello Highlander. Are you here to join the craziness?" The robot nods and turns into a fighter jet. "Wrong race Highlander." A sad moaning sound emanated from the plane as it turns into a moped with a mounted chaingun. "Again, wrong race but I could have some fun on this." I say as I climb onto the oddly-shaped motorbike. I speed off into the city streets, guns blazing as I yodel loudly.

(edited)

@, (Originally, you were supposed to sign up, but I'm just letting people do whatever they want, because I give up! :lol: )

Michael Bay! Everything blows the buck up!

The rave was going great, Binary greeted the new ponies when, all of a sudden, everything started to blow up like it was in some kind of Michael Bay movie. The lights were blowing up, the floor was blowing up, even clouds were going out in firey explosions! "Okay... that's new, and not even physically possible..." As he finishes his sentence, a bird behind him blows up.

(Official random events occur in the big font and are posted by me, if you have an idea, bring it to the OOC thread. If I like, it will be added to the secret list.)

Edited by BinaryPony

A red and blue mare was playing around with her teleportion skills when she popped up in a room that was exploding.She looked around curious of what was happening.She tapped on a stallion next to an exploding bird,"HI WHATS GOING ON."She said happily